hi how do I do this

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Miss Terri

hi how do I do this

Post by Miss Terri »

my boyfriend wants to experiment. I am excited about the idea.
what should we try for the first time?
all I knwo about are ropes and safety words
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Hi.

Tell us a little more, what exactly do you want to try? Bondage? S&M? Selfbondage?
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Grinser wrote:Hi.

Tell us a little more, what exactly do you want to try? Bondage? S&M? Selfbondage?
Its not what she's going to try its what they are going to try.
I recommend a nice long talk abought "limits" :D
Hope it works out and have fun :D
For more information goto www.boundanna.com
:roll:
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

So what in my post exactly suggests a singular? You know, I DID understand, that she is requesting ideas for a couple...
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Miss Terri

Post by Miss Terri »

in my mind I would try something daring, I would go totally wild with tight bonds and supreme humiliation. however in my right mind I know if I did that I probably would never do it again.
my boyfriend is talking about locking my hands behind me for a few hours. of course I must be nude. he would like to leave me alone that way for an hour or two while he goes about running some errands.
the thought excites me.
my worry is what if something happens to my boyfriend while he is out or what if something happens to me, a nasty fall for example while I am alone.
as you may be able to tell I am a worry wart. I want to try someting exciting but am afraid.
can anyone advise me?
lifer

Post by lifer »

Miss Terri wrote:in my mind I would try something daring, I would go totally wild with tight bonds and supreme humiliation. however in my right mind I know if I did that I probably would never do it again.
my boyfriend is talking about locking my hands behind me for a few hours. of course I must be nude. he would like to leave me alone that way for an hour or two while he goes about running some errands.
the thought excites me.
my worry is what if something happens to my boyfriend while he is out or what if something happens to me, a nasty fall for example while I am alone.
as you may be able to tell I am a worry wart. I want to try someting exciting but am afraid.
can anyone advise me?
Its okay to be a worry wart! It is your well being at hand! It is generally not adviseable to leave sombody while they are tied. Of course, this site deals with self-bondage which goes against that rule right off. :wink:

I would recommend something a bit more tame for your first time. Perhaps, he ties you to the bed and blind folds you then feeds you various foods at random. Maybe spilling some on you and having to "remove it". Something like that. It could lead to a fun time for sure. Then, as you are more comfortable, work up to more daring things.

I too want to get into bondage with my partner but I have not even brought it up with her. I am too afraid she won't want to and then think I am a weirdo. You two seem to have gotten over that, so, go nuts! Just be careful. Think!

By the way, welcome!
Life is what you make it.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

You can easily incorporate one of the self-bondage backup releases so that if your partner could not return on time for some reason, at least you would not be completely stuck. Using an ice timer with enough ice for several hours, for example, would still leave you waiting for his return, but in the event of him being delayed, you could still release yourself maybe another couple of hours later.

And welcome to the forum! :D If you want more detailed information abut anything, either search the forums, or find the right place to post your questions. You'll find we've quite a wealth of information between us.