Idea for paddling pool scene modification

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
lifer

Idea for paddling pool scene modification

Post by lifer »

I like the gallery image called 'Paddling Pool' By ZantetsukeN. Truely brilliant!

I was thinking an interesting modification would be to add a hole(s) in the top (and bottom) of the phalic whereas you would have to use your lip(s) to cover the hole(s) in order to get any liquid.

Of course, you would not want to make it too far back from the end so you could still get enough liquid in your mouth. It would definately make it more difficult to obtain a sufficient amount of liquid to transfer to the release mech funnel causing more nipple pull, etc... :twisted:
Life is what you make it.
jake

Post by jake »

That's a brilliant idea :D

To make sure they put the dildo properly in their mouth...
lifer

Post by lifer »

xatm092 wrote:That's a brilliant idea :D

To make sure they put the dildo properly in their mouth...
Exactly! :wink:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

That is a really great idea. 8)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here's another one that is just as bad... or more... :twisted:
(new holes not required, but more complex )
Add a ring around the dildo that is attached to a pump.
Push the ring back and pull it forward and it pumps the liquid into a second small container.
When it is full (about 5 to 10 pumps), it dumps into the dildo and your mouth. (get the idea???) Now, you gota catch it to fill the other container...
Girls would love it, guys would not....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
anode505

Post by anode505 »

Sweet. now if one can make it so it shoots the 'load' that wold be perfect.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Here's another one that is just as bad... or more... :twisted:
(new holes not required, but more complex )
Add a ring around the dildo that is attached to a pump.
Push the ring back and pull it forward and it pumps the liquid into a second small container.
When it is full (about 5 to 10 pumps), it dumps into the dildo and your mouth. (get the idea???) Now, you gota catch it to fill the other container...
Girls would love it, guys would not....
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

That's the idea...
Perhaps a second bottle to act as an air tank...
The pump will move water (or the liquid of choice) pressureize the air tank.
But the release must be random.... That way, you never know forsure when to expect it... Hmmm, may need extra in the first container....
(for swallowage...) bummer to run out befor your release....
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jake

Post by jake »

I think it's a brilliant idea, you could actually make the swallowage necessary by somehow making the release require you to urinate.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Easy enough...
it's just "in one hole, out the other"....
Nightguy

Post by Nightguy »

I guess I'm the domb one, but I can't figure out just how you are supposed to get free in this one.
I understand you suck up water with the dildo and spit it into the funnel, but how does that release the key and what is the purpose of the oil?

Thanks.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Nightguy wrote:I guess I'm the domb one, but I can't figure out just how you are supposed to get free in this one.
I understand you suck up water with the dildo and spit it into the funnel, but how does that release the key and what is the purpose of the oil?

Thanks.
The key is attached to a string that is secured into the bottom a jar. The string appears to be in 2 segments, one attached to the bottom of the jar and the other holding the key. In between the two segments, there appears to be a piece of thin paper. The idea is to fill the jar enough so that the paper gets wet and tears from the weight of the key.

The oil is there because you have to pull both clamps off your nipples before you can get to the dildo or the funnel. You'd still have to wear the clamps for a while, though, since it takes a while for the oil to take effect.

First post! Woot!
Nightguy

Post by Nightguy »

Oh okay...thanks.
That might work, with toilet paper perhaps as the paper in the jar.
Rather ingenious! :)
ZantetsukeN

Post by ZantetsukeN »

davisev5225 wrote:
Nightguy wrote:I guess I'm the domb one, but I can't figure out just how you are supposed to get free in this one.

Thanks.
The key is attached to a string that is secured into the bottom a jar. The string appears to be in 2 segments, one attached to the bottom of the jar and the other holding the key. In between the two segments, there appears to be a piece of thin paper. The idea is to fill the jar enough so that the paper gets wet and tears from the weight of the key.

The oil is there because you have to pull both clamps off your nipples before you can get to the dildo or the funnel. You'd still have to wear the clamps for a while, though, since it takes a while for the oil to take effect.

First post! Woot!
Hi, sorry I should have put more notes on my picture, the original idea was to use clover clamps so they stay attached during the whole session. Even if they get oil on them, I think they should stay on?
The lines attached to them are actually made from rubber.
The purpose of the oil was to make the trip from dildo to container more and more dangerous over time and the person being prone to slipping around and falling over in the paddling pool (hence spilling the liquid and torturing the nipples).
I'll have to put more notes on my next scenarios, glad you liked it though, lots more coming soon.
All work and no play is no good at all
lifer

Re:

Post by lifer »

ZantetsukeN wrote:I'll have to put more notes on my next scenarios, glad you liked it though, lots more coming soon.
I rather like the amount of notes you provide. It gives more of a sense of "inclusion" for me. I feel like I need to figure it out. Of course, if I am wrong, then it is a variation. It feels more twisted when I need to try to determine what is going on. The mind plays tricks... it is sexy! :lol:

BTW, Can't wait for more... keep 'em coming!