Opportunities: Chapter 5 of 6

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
otto_dix

Opportunities: Chapter 5 of 6

Post by otto_dix »

Opportunities: A story written for Oxana.

Written by otto_dix@hotmail.com

Selfbondage, exhibitionism, outdoors

Chapter 5 of 6: The Test

The sketch was carefully unrolled and passed around the table to a series of gasps and giggles.

“Christ! Its not like you’ve never seen breasts before!” I exclaimed.

Noticing my self-consciousness, they each in turn expressed their jealousy and respect for what I accomplished.

“Will you mail it, or keep it?” “What do you think the next task will be?” The small group of friends were obviously enthusiastic about the whole ordeal. It all made me feel quite unique.

“Let’s put it to a vote” I suggested. Without uttering another syllable, five hands flew into the air, supporting the motion to mail the parcel. “Fine; we can all mail it together after we eat.”

I had no doubt that my friends were eager to see what I would be subjected to next. This excited me. It was an additional level of voyeurism. As strangers leered at me, my friends served as an audience of my trials. As we exited the restaurant, instead of dispersing and heading our separate ways, we held together as a tight knit group and all headed toward the small post office down the street. They watched as I hesitantly dropped the small tube with my sketch in the mail slot.

“It’s done. Now all we have to do now is wait.”

Weeks went by without hearing any news, and I quickly settled into my usual routine. The first question every weekend when I met my friends for drinks was the same. The answer was a disappointing “no, not yet”. I began to think that I would not hear back from him again, but I always felt grateful for my moment in the sun.

Summer was beginning to fade and the wind was picking up. I had all but lost hope when letter arrived. A letter, especially with a hand-written address on it stands out among the mass of bills and advertisements that usually populate my mailbox. No return address was on the envelope, but I knew deep down this was my next task.

I poured a deep glass of red wine and opened my letter. Inside, I found a note, and a security pass. The photo on the pass was from my portrait that was sketched. Shrunk down, it looked enough like a photo as long as you did inspect it too closely. The note was short. It read:

Thank you very much for the lovely portrait. It is framed and hanging in my gallery. It is a welcomed addition to my collection.

You will call in sick to work tomorrow. Dress in office attire and carry the security tag. Arrive at the office building at the south-west corner of Adriaan Brouwerstraat and Van Schoonbekeplein by 9am. Flash your security tag as you pass the security desk and proceed to the top floor. Go to room 723. Swipe the security tag through the slot beside the door and it will unlock. Close and lock the door as you enter. Further instructions will follow.

This was much more than I anticipated. My heart was beating. I had no idea who or what I would find inside room 723.

I didn’t sleep well that night, and when I phoned in sick, I didn’t have to try hard to sound ill. I dressed as I normally do for work; skirt, heels, blouse, and jacket. I put my security tag in my purse and headed out the door with my trench coat.

The day was cool and windy, and I could almost forget that I was not headed for an ordinary day at work as I waited for the bus. I knew the area of town I was headed for. I got off the bus a block away from my destination. It as a nice area populated with shops and small office buildings. It was 8:45 and I walked casually toward the office building. Its only as I approached the main doors did I really begin to panic. I really should prepare myself for the worse. I reached into my purse and grabbed my cell phone. I dialled 1 and 1 again. Then I left my thumb on the 2 and slipped my hand with the phone inside my right coat pocket. At the first sign of trouble, I could dial the last digit of the emergency number and help would be on the way.

I glanced at my watch. It was 9am. Go in or turn around. Which would it be? I had to decide now. I took a long deep breath and pushed through the main doors. My heels clicked on the marble floor of the lobby as I approached the security desk. A stream of people were headed for work, each displaying a security tag as they passed the guards at the desk before proceeding to the elevators. Following their lead, I held my breath and flashed my tag. It was only as I passed the desk and waited for an elevator that I noticed my heart beating uncontrollably. I tried taking long deep breaths without attracting the attention of too many office workers.

The elevator was packed and small groups of 2 or 3 exited at each floor. I was alone on the elevator as it reached the top floor. The halls were empty and the floor was eerily deserted. Cubicles were in place and filing cabinets were scattered about, but no people or personal items. It seemed like the floor was just being made ready for new employees.

I looked around at the numbers and made my way to room 723. I pulled out my phone and made ready to dial the last digit before swiping my security tag and opening the door. I swung the door wide open and looked inside. Empty. No one was waiting for me. Feeling a bit safer, and closed my phone and returned it to my purse. The office had a desk, a phone, and a yellow sticky note. I picked it up and read it. “Go to the window, and open and close the blinds three times.”

I looked to my left and saw a full length window about three feet wide. It had a set of horizontal blinds. I grabbed the pole used to rotate the blinds, and flashed the blinds open and closed three times.

“Now what?” I muttered to myself. I leaned against the desk and wondered if anyone was coming. Just as I was thinking of pulling my cell phone out to use in an emergency, the office phone rang. It felt as though I jumped out of my skin. It rang again. I guess I should answer it.

I picked up the receiver cautiously. “Hello?”

A female voice responded. “Good morning.” Please do not speak unless requested. Do you understand? Say ‘Yes’ if you understand.”

“Yes” I replied.

“Good. Press the speaker phone button, and put down the receiver.”

I did as requested.

“Can you hear me through the speaker?”

Again, I replied “Yes”.

“Very good. Look under the desk. There is a box. Inside you will find a complete change of clothes, a wig, sunglasses, and a small hand bag. Change your clothes immediately and do not open the bag. Do it now, you have three minutes.”

I quickly laid out the items on the desk; a black wig, sunglasses, black high heeled shoes, a pair of black stay-up stockings, a lace thong and matching bra, and a mid-length dress that buttoned up the middle. I quickly stripped and started dressing. The wig was a classic Betty Paige cut, long black hair and bangs. Just as I was putting on the sunglasses, I heard the disembodied voice ask: “Are you ready?”

“Yes”, I gasp; out of breath from the quick change.

“Go to the window and raise the blinds completely.”

I did as requested.

“You are facing north. Ahead of you in the distance is the Aan de Stroom Museum. It has an accessible roof top. There will be very few people that will venture up here today given that it’s the middle of the week and it’s getting a bit cold. But eventually someone will take a stroll up here. On the ledge of the roof, facing you, I have already placed a pair of high powered binoculars. Attached to the binoculars is a rough sketch of the building you are in, with your window circled in red. Sooner or later, a stranger will approach the binoculars and look into your window. Your task is to keep them looking at you for a full 15 minutes. I will tell you when someone picks up the binoculars. It will be a random person, male or female adult. If you leave the office, you will never hear from us again. If you fail to capture this person’s attention for the full 15 minutes, you will never hear from us again. Do you understand?”

My voice cracked. “Yes”

“Good, now while we are waiting for your lucky voyeur, open the bag and empty the items on the desk beside you. You may need some of these props to help maintain interest.”

I emptied the bag on the desk. There was an electronic egg timer. I figured I could use this to mark the 15 minutes. I set it to 15 and put it aside. In the bag were the typical sex toy paraphernalia; vibrator, dildo, clothes pins, rope, hand cuffs, collar, butt plug, lubricant, bright red ball gag, plus a package of wipes. I guess they figured I might need them. I laid out all the items neatly. They had the sickly cherry-silicone new sex-toy smell to them. The smell excited me.

The speaker on the phone suddenly sprang to life. “Heads up! You already have a bite!”

“WHAT!”…”WAIT!” I stammered.

“Get ready to start your timer, someone is approaching the binoculars.”

With my hands shaking, I picked up the timer and turned to stare out the window. Off in the distance was a dark figure on top of the museum. I could just barely make out the silhouette of a figure.

“Someone is examining the sketch of the building. Get ready to start your timer.”

The voice paused, and my heart raced. Through my head, all I kept repeating was ‘oh god, oh god, oh god’.

“START YOUR TIMER NOW!” the voice commanded.

I pressed the start button on the timer and put it down quickly, I turned my attention to the window, and started wondering; “What the hell am I going to do?”

As if I wasn’t scatter brained enough at the moment, I was distracted by the phone’s dial tone. The voice was gone. She hung up and left me truly on my own. I grabbed the receiver and picked up and slammed it down to stop the dial tone.

“Were they still watching? Precious seconds ticked by, I need to do something now or I might lose his, OR HER, interest.

I started pretending I was looking at my reflection from the window, as though I was looking at a mirror. I checked my hair and my lip stick. Then I adjusted my breasts, first the right, then the left. Keeping my legs straight, I bent down slowly and ran my hands along the stockings, pulling the material upward and raising my skirt to adjust the top garter. I repeated this move with the other leg. Then I looked straight out at the figure in the distance and smiled. I brought my hands to my breasts and massaged them and made a slow kissing motion towards him or her.

I placed my hands on the top button of the dress and paused. Undid the button and placed my fingers on the next button, and paused. I figured I was really going to have to find a way to draw this out and still be sexy at the same time. As I continued to unbutton my dress I started thinking about how many different things I should do. For 15 minutes, I was beginning to wonder how far I was going to have to go.

All the buttons were undone, and I glanced downward to see if anyone on the street might be able to see me. The height of the window made it all but impossible for anyone at street level to see me and there didn’t seem to be any other vantage point.

I turned my back to the window and lowered my dress slowly, and then flung it away with one foot. I bent down and placed one hand over my crotch and raised myself up. Grabbing one ass cheek in each hand, I turned around to look back out the window. The dark figure was still there.

I picked up the collar and dangled it from one finger, then slowly wrapped it around my neck and buckled it up. Next, I picked up a long length of rope and fashioned a Japanese style bondage bra. I figured that would capture his/her attention. Keeping the black lace bra on, I placed the middle of the cord in the small of my back and wrapped the cord twice under my breasts and then twice above my breasts. As the cords came back around to the front a third time, I brought them straight up from my arm pits to the back of my neck and then they came back to the front and hung straight down in between my breasts. I coiled the remaining cord around the top and bottom coils and synched them together, squeezing my tender flesh. Using two short cords, I did the same just on the outside of each breast, bringing the top and bottom coils together. This pushed both breasts inward toward the center and away from my body.

Now what? What next. Quick, think, not to fast, not to slow. Ball gag! I was not prepared for how the ball gag would make me feel. I had seen enough of them on the internet, but I had never worn one. As soon as I had squeezed it pass my teeth and it popped into my mouth, I regretted it. It felt invasive. It forced my jaw open at an uncomfortable angle and made it impossible for me to swallow. As I buckled the strap of the gag behind my head, I realized that drooling was unavoidable.

With the ball gag firmly in place, I faced the window and massaged one breast in one hand, and my crotch with the other. I figured I could get away with this for at least 20 seconds while I figured out my next move. Ten minutes left. Was I really going to have to resort to the dildo? Was I really going to have to go that far? What about the clothes pins? No, it was too early for those. They hurt too much. After a quick mental calculation, I knew what I had to do next, I wish I had a few minutes to think it over, but I didn’t have that luxury.

I picked up the butt plug and displayed it for my audience. I coated the plug with lube and ran my fingers up and down the plug a couple of times. I really needed to eat up the seconds. I turned slowly and bent down a bit. With my right hand, I placed the base of the plug right on the window, and with my left, I pulled the string of the thong to one side. I leaned back until my anus met the tip of the plug and moved my right hand from the plug to the wall beside me to give me better balance. I was now in a position to slowly back into the plug, easing it in, and out, slowly widening my anus with each slow thrust. It wasn’t the first time I played with a butt plug, but it’s been at least two years since I last used one. This medium plug was really pushing my limits. I did five or six slow thrusts, pushing the plug deeper and deeper. Then I took a deep breath and gave a slow steady push against the window and screamed through my ball gag as the plug found its way home.

My knees buckled a bit under me as I turned around and grabbed a damp wipe from the desk to clean off my fingers. I glanced at the timer; eight minutes left. It looked like it was either the dildo or the clothes pegs. My breasts were still covered by my bra. I figured I could get a few more minutes attention from unveiling them. The bondage bra was putting a great deal of pressure on both breasts, and when I lowered the cup material on the left side, my breast popped outward. Before releasing the right one, I pressed it firmly against the glass; squishing the orb like a soft ball. After releasing both breasts, I placed my hands behind my back and leaned into the glass.

Seven minutes left. Do I do the clothes pegs? I really don’t want to. What about the hand cuffs? I figured I could still finish the show if I cuffed myself in front of me and not behind my back. I pulled the cuffs off the desk and displayed them seductively; dangling on one finger. I swung them back and fore a few times and then clicked one cuff on my left wrist. I danced about slowly and seductively to eat up more precious seconds before slowly wrapping the other cuff around the right wrist. I looked straight out the window, knowing my voyeur would see me looking straight at him or her, and clicked shut the remaining cuff.

I picked up two clothes pegs from the desk and clipped on of them right on a cord for the bondage bra so that I could free up one hand. With my left hand, I tugged and teased my right nipple until it could not take it anymore. Then I pinched it a bit, and lowered the open clothes peg on the tender flesh and released it slowly. I looked straight into the air screaming in pain and tying to breathe through it. I repeated the performance with my right nipple. The pressure on my breasts and nipples seemed to pump my clit bigger and tighter.

Well, I figured it was time I finally had to get rid of the thong. I lowered one edge of the thong at a time, always keeping one hand over my crotch. The thong was finally low enough on my legs to let it fall to the ground. I turned slowly around, and reached for the dildo as I faced the desk. With my back to the window, I bent over while slipping a middle finger between my lips, spreading my moisture about. I was soaking wet. I present the dildo and held it by the base in one hand, and guided it with the other. I slipped the tip in, and pulled it out, and slipped it a bit further in each time, as it became covered with more natural lubricant with each thrust.

Once it was finally in as far as it could possibly go, I held it there and gyrated my hips about. Then I started slow deep thrusts, moving my hips in unison. I increased the rate of thrusting slowly but steadily. I could feel the orgasm building. My clit begged for attention, engorged and sensitive. My mouth dripped, my ass invaded, my breasts swollen, my nipples screaming. All the sensations were mixing and I was becoming light headed from being bent over.

I pulled the dildo out, and turned about slowly, picking up the vibrator in my free hand. I showed both items to my voyeur and smiled the best I could with a ball gag in my mouth while turning on the vibrator. With my left hand, I slipped the dildo into my vagina, and with my right hand, I pressed the vibrator against my hunger clit. I shuddered and contorted as the vibrator sent a shock wave through my body. Before I got too lost in the sensations, I glanced at the timer. Five minutes left!

How was I going to last five whole minutes? I figured I was going to have to do some stop and go action with the vibrator. I let the sensations build up in me while I contorted and gyrated for the benefit of my lone audience member. I pushed it as far as I could go, and pulled the vibrator off my clit and moved it clearly to the side. I counted off 15 seconds while I continued to thrust the dildo in and out of me. Then I slapped the vibrator back on my clit, causing another shudder to go through my body. I repeated this sequence an additional 4 times, each time pushing myself closer and closer to orgasm.

Once I was finally down to the last minute, I figure I could finally go all the way. I pressed the vibrator tightly on my clit and pushed the dildo in as far as it could go. With my ass firmly gripping the plug and saliva dripping across my sore nipples, I descended into the blackness of a powerful orgasm. I had to lean the side of my head against the window to hold myself up. As the orgasm erupted, my legs gave out and I descended to my knees in a shaking, quivering mass of flesh and pain.

I knelt there for several seconds, dropping the vibrator and then squeezed out the dildo. I turned and looked out. My dark figure was thankfully still there. With my cuffed hands, I reached up and took off one clothes peg at a time, screaming out each time. I reached up and grabbed the cuff keys and unlocked one cuff and left the other dangling from my left wrist. I lifted myself up and massaged my sore nipples. Finally, the timer went off. I reached over and grabbed the cord for releasing the blinds. I gave a final wave to my lucky voyeur, and released the blind. It swiftly descended, finally shielding me from the world once more.

I didn’t know where to start; rope bra, ball gag, or butt plug. My jaw seemed to be screaming in pain the most, so I started by unbuckling it when the phone rang. The gag was still firmly in place, so I pressed the speaker phone button, and mumbled as loudly as I could. It was the same female caller that gave me my instructions earlier, except now; she had a much more urgent tone in her voice. “You’d better clear out as quickly as possible. I don’t know what sort of show you put on, but as soon as the 15 minutes were up, your guy flew down the stairs. If he manages to make it past the security desk in the lobby, I think he might just make it to your office in less than five minutes. Either way, I don’t think you want to be in the building by the time he arrives.”

Talk about a wake-up call. I began ripping off various elements and stuffing them in the bag. Nude, I made sure nothing was left in the room before getting dressed. I descended the elevator and exited quickly but calmly. Sure enough, security was busy questioning a gentleman that desperately needed to meet someone on the top floor, but could not say who or why. I tried to look straight ahead and walk past without attracting too much attention.

As I went through the main doors, I couldn’t help but be devious. I quickly grabbed one of the stockings from the top of the bag and threaded it through the door handle as I left. Once out, I raced away as quickly as I could and slipped into one of the nearby shops. I hope he got the memento I left for him.

Opportunities continues in chapter 6
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.