SBBJ Port v1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ Port v1

Post by kevlar »

MasterDisaster wrote:Hey kevlar,
I'm trying to get this working on Linux now (never could get it running on windows), when I launch the app from a terminal I get an error:
error while loading shared libraries: libopencv_core.so.2.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I apt-get installed opencv but no luck, is there something else I'm supposed to do?
-MasterDisaster
I just tested this on another box, and can reproduce your issue. Teething pains here.

Try this one: sbbj_lin_v1.01b1-1.7z

I am not at a machine that can run it now (older glibc), but I will test it more later today.
[UPDATE} I just checked this version, and it seems to work.
admhtsiv

Post by admhtsiv »

When I first open the Mac version, I get the following error:

Audio content must be under application directory, in a subdirectory of 'audio'

'beep' doesn't exist.
Check your installation. {OK}

The program opens after clicking the OK.

I haven't had a chance to fully test, but I was checking the options under settings, and wondered about the "tease method" options. I have an Ohmibod which I'm considering using as a tease, but have no idea how this might be done.

Thank you for your hard work!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@admhtsiv

The audio warning may be a false report. I just checked the contents of the dmg file and the audio directory is in there. The best way to test is to just start it and see if there are any beeps. I basically 'bench test' this with my webcam pointed on my desk, 3 or 4 regions defined, 'pick colors', 'run', and move my hand through the regions.

For the 'Tease Method', all it does is run some program whenever a suck fails. You pick the program, program arguments, everything. So if you can control your OhMiBod from your computer somehow, you can likely use this feature. If you can send me the instruction manual for it, I can see what options you might have.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@admhtsiv,

I can confirm your audio problem. You can do one of two things to resolve this:

1. Download the package again from the first post, I have updated it.

OR

2. Right click on the package, 'Show Package Contents', descend into Contents, MacOS, audio. Rename folder 'beeps' to 'beep'.
Thor

Post by Thor »

How do you download files from 4shared?
all i get are downlods for download managers, browsers, toolbars and all kind of adware.
The timer for the free download doesn't work, downloading with jDownloader or any other downloadmanager doesn't work too, they all say the files are offline.
Looks like the worst filehoster of the world for me.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

With 4shared, all you need to do is make a free account, and all that requires is an email address. It's not really any big deal.

I liked Mega, the transfer speeds were outstanding. But it did not keep track of a download count, which I think is important.
Thor

Post by Thor »

kevlar wrote:With 4shared, all you need to do is make a free account, and all that requires is an email address. It's not really any big deal.

I liked Mega, the transfer speeds were outstanding. But it did not keep track of a download count, which I think is important.
Thanks for the info, i will wait for an upload anywhere else as i am not interested in an other spam source. For the moment the old 0.7x works fine.
admhtsiv

Post by admhtsiv »

The program seems to crash whenever a "respite" ends. Just freezes up and then eventually crashes to finder.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

admhtsiv wrote:The program seems to crash whenever a "respite" ends. Just freezes up and then eventually crashes to finder.
I just tested this again on my Mac, and cannot reproduce this problem. So I need to narrow things down a little.

1. Does the progress bar / timer count down properly during 'respite'?
2. Did it play any audio when the 'respite' started? If the rest time was sufficiently long the audio should loop and play again until the rest period is over. Did it?
3. Are you using the default 'beeps' for audio? Do these work normally?
4. Did you have it configured to capture images during respite? Did it?
5. What version of Mac are you on?
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@Thor
Suit yourself.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Hi,

I got the Software from a friend now and it is great. Nice work kevlat.

One big Problem i have is that it doesn't play any sounds.
-I use Win8.1 and tried Compatibility Mode for Vista and XP, neither worked.
-I tried it with a fresh version right from the archive and it doesn't work.
-i tried some own wav files (from the windows system dir) , again no luck
-there are no errors in the debug log.

Some other Questions:
-Is it possible to Copy&Paste the Debug log or write it to a file?
-When clicking the Select Colors Button multiple times the window doubles its horizontal size every time.
Brockster

Post by Brockster »

The Windows version's audio does not work for me either. I experimented a little with the application's audio options and I was unable to get the application to recognize the existence of SBBJ's "audio" folder no matter what I did. Something is causing the application to not be able to find the audio folder, which is why the sounds are not playing.

Aside from that, I have a tiny suggestion, if I may: Allow us to define our own custom "blowjob notification" image (the female image on the right that shows you whether you need to deepthroat, etc.). In the original SBBJ this was as simple as replacing an image file, but in your version it appears that you have compiled this image into the program.

As for the program: I'm excited. It's much more convenient and faster to set up than the original SBBJ.
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

just wanted to let you know, that it works fine on my imac with OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). no Probloms so far.
:)
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Thanks to all those who provided feedback. I will look into the Windows audio issue this week, and fix it.

Please provide only critical errors at this time, such as the windows audio issue. This is due to the fact that I have recently redesigned the software, so the newer versions to come will be completely different, with completely different bugs. This was done for added flexibility to implement new features, most importantly a new 'pattern/cycle' feature. This allows for ramped suck time cycles, patterns for varying depth, held DT times, etc.

@Thor,
I have removed most of the debug output in the newer version I am working on. Do you think it has value for users?

@Brockster,
Custom images for notifications? Sure. I'll put that in, good idea.

@tekoma,
Thanks for reporting success. Always good to hear when it works as intended.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

I have just posted a new version (1.02) for Windows. See the first post for the link.

This should fix the lack of audio on this platform.