Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dark_Lizerd

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well... 20 DL's so far...
Looks like a chance for a popular game...
I think I have the creatures balanced a little better now, and before the next release,
"Evade" or "Escape" (which ever it is) won't be a sure thing any more...
(I think 'Escape' would be a better term)...
Activated the room pictures, just click to dissmiss...
The idea for the Stripper Lizards is that several will attack you and start to eat your clothes or armor off...
And you gota fight them off before you lose too much...
(for this, Armor and Clothes will need their own hit points...)

Also, as you may have noticed... I need the text box to scroll to the bottom as it gets filled up...
I have that code on something somewhere...)
Any Ideas for creatures, rooms, events, or what-not, just let me know and I will work it in and even give
you credit and a % of the sales of this free program... :rofl:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

1. Escape is definitely a better term
2. What is Dodge supposed to do in the final version?
3. What are possible ways to get out of the cell? (Planned/Implemented)
4. Wait doesn't do anything at the moment.
5. Will we be able to choose clothes at the start of the game?
6. Will there be female enemies/NPCs in the final game?
7. There should be rooms with hazards. Especially kinky hazards (Wall-mounted dildos, flogging traps etc.)
8. Add Monsters with snaring effects (Net-Throwers, Spider-People etc.) :3
9. Will there be a more sophisticated level-up system later?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

LittleElfBoy wrote:1. Escape is definitely a better termI thought so...
2. What is Dodge supposed to do in the final version?It is suspost to be instead of attack to prevent you from getting hit... (but why??? I may drop it)
3. What are possible ways to get out of the cell? (Planned/Implemented) You wil/may find a key... or, as a captive you will be involved in "The Games", you may be able to excape from there... Think Tron and the light cycles...
4. Wait doesn't do anything at the moment. That was going to be a "little rest"... say 'bye bye' to that one...
5. Will we be able to choose clothes at the start of the game? Could, Kinda like you stop by your closit before you took your trip???
6. Will there be female enemies/NPCs in the final game? Didn't think about it, (well, kinda did) That would add come color...
7. There should be rooms with hazards. Especially kinky hazards (Wall-mounted dildos, flogging traps etc.) Planed for... Pit traps for a 'tentacled monster', or 'live raping bondage vines'...Just need a way for the player to avoud them by searching for them, or don't have then 'trip' every time, that way, the player doesn't stop in "Room 008" and search in "Room 009" and find the trap and avoid it every time... Search may miss the trap also...
8. Add Monsters with snaring effects (Net-Throwers, Spider-People etc.) :3 Yes, Tangle ropes, thought of... If you see a creature in the next room, and you are sneeking up on the creature for a surprize attack, one could be following you to surprize you!!!
9. Will there be a more sophisticated level-up system later?
Yes, but not one like DnD... this adventure will not last long enough for a 1 level up... But, Can't do it too fast, nor too slow... The Raper game (where this idea came from, had a level up system... 35xp for second level, 70xp for 3rd, 140 for 4th... I may go back to something like that...

Thanks for the feed back...
I only have 1 "special" encounter in this game, the one with the Centaur Warlord in his throne room... in your current version, he comes back even if you kill him, the next version, if a 'Boss' is killed, he's gone for good...
I did have a thought that the Centaur Warlord has an interesting 'lock' for his treasure room in the throne room... 'fuck locks'... fuck the holes in the right order to trip the lock... also, the warlord has magical friends... the lock holes are real displaced pussies... the second problem is that your dick is not the same size as his, so you can't trip the locks even if you tried...
#7... Could use displaced dicks insted of dildo to suck... Ultima, not sure which one 4 or 5 I think) had a creature call a rapper (?)... it was a tree armed with many whips for limbs... A pair guarding a door could pose a sever problem... (Right now, you can only face 1 creature to fight...)
#8... Those will be 'special' attacks... I'm planning on several types of them...

I may drop most of the creatures and go with the DM's favorite first level monsters... Orc... Kobold... Hobgoblin... Goblin... Giant rat...
Most of the current set would not be underground...

I also thought up a new start for the game...
And a WILD encounder in the Dining room....
(Teaser, 3 drunk, passed out orcs, and 2 others playing with one of their favorite toys...)
(Let's just say, the girls will cross theirs legs on this one!!!)
(Some guys too!)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

The "fuck locks" remind me of a recent oglaf comic on "combination" locks: http://oglaf.com/brassknobs/

I suggest leveling should present a choice between a variety of things to boost (or which one to give a larger boost and which to give a smaller boost - the SNES game Super Mario RPG does this). Perhaps trap detection, agility (being able to avoid certain traps (like grasping vines or a narrow beam over a pit), combat damage, THAC0 (© TSR Inc.). If you get ambitious, maybe other thievery skills like lockpicking, wall climbing, etc.

I'm looking forward to the Dining Room encounter - probably will be crossing my legs. I'm a guy, but I'm sympathetic. And yet I'm evil enough to enjoy it anyway.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Instead of DnD style level jump in skills, I think I will lean more to the...
Fight with a staff, hit 'X' number if times and you get a +1 to hit and damage...
Search and find 'X' number if times and you get better searching...

But I don't want a DnD style game where you roll up your stats and you are a fighter or a thief...
I want "YOU" to be the main character.. and when your character gets strung up between
2 posts and gets whipped.... you do the same to yourself, as best as you can...
(better if you played with someone to help with some of these parts...)

I've expanded the map, new start, and I will get the "dressed-up for the trip" worked out...
I did need a way to 'Get' and 'Drop' stuff any way...
If you make the wrong choices, the game will be over quickly....
But there is nothing to prevent you from playing again...
That's the magic of games!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I thik the simple creatures will just assume to be male...
But, I did talk to myself for about 1.5 hours on my drive today about a male captive being
"taken care of" by a famale orc Misstress...
She liked receiving oral attention, and if you did not do what she wanted, 2 younger female orcs
would tease you for about 2 or more hours....
No, you did not bet to cum, but they did... several times...
And then She came back and you took care of Her for a while...
Then you get locked back up, and one of the younger orc said... "And we can do this again tomorrow...
and the next day, and the next , and the next..."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:I thik the simple creatures will just assume to be male...
*stifled giggling*

No comment... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

If you want the play to be in the game, maybe make attributes instead of classes. (Strong, Quick or so). So it's not really a talent, but you might be slightly better at certain things. (Or you can make it like "Loser" where you are bad at everything XD)

The dress up was mainly thought because the people might wear different stuff at the start of the game.

Can't wait for more dungeons :3
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Once he's got a working copy of the game out, if he's willing to give permission, I could have a go at dissecting that map file and figuring out how to extend/remake it. I've actually done that before, though for a much tamer game.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If 'I' am the 'he' you are refering to then sure, extend the map...
But, as I am in the process of creating the game, the map format has been changing as I go...
Right now, I am up to 55 rooms.
The information is all text files and the first line is a header that describes the lines below...
This is the format:
###, N, NK, E, EK, S, SK, W, WK, Room Name
001, 004, 0, 016, 0, 027, 0, 002, 0, Cave
002, 003, 0, 001, 0, 000, 0, 000, 0, Side Cave
003, 000, 0, 004, 0, 002, 0, 000, 0, Side Cave
004, 005, 0, 000, 0, 001, 0, 003, 0, Cave
005, 022, 0, 000, 0, 004, 0, 006, 0, Cave
006, 000, 0, 005, 0, 000, 0, 007, 0, Cave
007, 028, 0, 006, 0, 008, 0, 010, 1, North end of hallway

NK, EK... key # required for that direction...
If you have the key#, then that room will be green... (maybe a message that you have a key that unlocks that door...)
I may enable that direction, but then tell you a key is required to pass...

A seperate file has the room descriptions:
This is room 31 (the current start):
-------------------------
You are at your car getting ready for your hike through this forest.
You were told the sights were not to be missed. At the 'X' on the map
you were given was a waterfall not to be missed.
--------------------------
as requested, ther is a pile of clothes here that you can select from to wear...
(still working out the get/drop )

I have the program able to change the map depending on player actions...
(Don't see that in most games)
And, I plan on 9 starting points, and a very large map... (I may not get the 9 starts and the map may be too large...)
And for anyone wondering about the red rooms... those require a key to get past...
Secret doors will not show up until searched for, but don't spend too much time searching every room.
A search takes time and every "time" calls for a random encounter...
Resting to heal also takes time...
Also, I wat the program to place secret doors... well, secretly... the door will be there one game,
but somewhere else the next time...
That will keep it just a bit more lively...

But, if you want to make a map, go ahead, the current one is just for this "demo" version...
If only the creatures, items, and map changes, then most of the programming will still be the same...
Kinda like Roulette...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Yes, you were the "he" I was referring to, Dark. I'm still new, and haven't seen anything to indicate your gender yet. Sorry if I got it wrong.

And I meant once you had a release that you meant to be semi-complete. Given how early it is, tinkering with usermade maps and the like is probably futile, since you'll be changing stuff and making them not work anymore. (As the programmer, you're not only allowed to do this, you're supposed to.)

I have an additional suggestion for your game - have enemies that spawn somewhere distant and try to hunt you down. Possible triggers are entering specific areas (perhaps they're patrolling and confined to these areas), or trying to find you if you were imprisoned and escape and searching nearby rooms for 10 (or whatever) units of time. Not sure how you could alert the player to their presence or how to code it in general. Might be fun to make you have to flee your prison rather than just break out and have nothing care.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yea, I'm a he...
I wanted to have a set number of creatures, and they all moved around, patrolling or looking for 'you'...
Have you checked the very, very early version?
to simulate the creatures moving around, they all are as random encounters...
I did discover that I can have selected creatures appear in selected rooms and have them more likly to appears in some rooms, and rare or not at all in others... (That could be usefull)

My planed actual release for this is gona be close to the current version, but, I just finished watching the last half of Galaxy of Terror and had a thought...
Alien abduction...
Takes place on an alien ship...
or you step on an alien trans-mat and wind up on a differedt world... maybe even abandon...

I map this like the old Infocom games, (text based) draw a box (current room) upto 4 lines( N,E,S,W) connect to the next room, then number everything...
That much will stay the same... (But I may re-do the "key" part because very few doors will actualy be locked...)

But that said, yea, planning for any map work at this time may be futile... but the box map basis will still be used...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Yes, I've seen the early version. I just didn't realize you'd already planned on mobile enemies rather than having strictly random encounters.
And alien abduction sounds fun. I find fantasy a bit more flexible, personally, but whatever. Both ideas work.
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

When will the next demo be available? If you update every few weeks or so, more people can check what you have. Also, it helps with finding bugs and sometimes the users can provide better feedback.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

New update...
60 rooms
I've dropped the keys... for now... so, you can now get out of the cell, but you are stripped...
Need 'Get' working so you can get re-dressed...

a few set encounters... enter room and only a certain creature attacks...
Better and longer room descriptions... reads more like a story now than...
"You enter the cave"...
There will be typos in the room descriptions and some grammer errors...
list the room number and how you would correct it... (Thanks)

If you don't follow the clues, the 'story' will end early...
(try it, it is rather clever...)
The right side buttons will change soon, many will be dropped...
(Any sugustions for new buttons???)
Dropping the creature rapes (not that I planed on keeping them)
but the bondage, torture, and raping will be done by 'special encounters'...
(gota get them working better...)
Changed the creatures...
and re-did the combat...(DnD style... 1d20 to hit, then roll for damage...)
And, I think I got the creatures better balanced, but they are no push-overs!, and no 'glass jawed' ones either...

Expect a release this week...
Got room pictures... well, some, and not good either... (you have been warned)
Yep, re-doing the Master map file, tuning mainly...
I may replace the Male Centaur Warlord with a 'demented' Female Orc Mistress... (refer to earlier posting)