Midnight Terror

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
painslutanne

Midnight Terror

Post by painslutanne »

As promised a recount of an event this past weekend when my Master spent some time with me.

Preface

All my life i have been terrified of thunder and lightning. Real heart stopping, unimaginable, total and complete fear. To this day i will often go huddle in a closet or the corner of a room when thunderstorms are going on. i have endured all sorts of physical pain as a bondage loving masochist, but none of it compares to the mental agony of thunder & lightning.

“Midnight Terror”!
(a true story)

A few days ago my Master subjected me to an up close and personal meeting with this fear, a night of unimaginable terror, mental agony and pain for me. This was the third time i have endured such torture, twice by the hand of my Master, whom i dearly love and am forever bound to by that love, and once by my own hand via self bondage.

We had been spending a day, not doing much of anything. Lying around the pool, He sitting there drinking the martini His bound slave brought to Him. i was, as is usual, naked. Shuffling around with ankle hobbles that limited me to tiny steps, hence shuffling. Made more difficult by six inch heels.

i was gagged, a shiny new red ball gag pulled deep in my mouth, the strap digging into the corners of my mouth, and securely locked behind my neck. my head was immobilized by the posture collar, tight around my neck, the edge digging into my soft skin under my chin. The position was made more uncomfortable by the gag which jacked my mouth open keeping me from relieving the collar’s effect by moving my head. my wrists were cuffed in front of me, allowing me to mix and serve my Master. A short chain connected my wrists to the collar, keeping me from taking the clothes pins off my poor nipples, which by now had gone from sharp pain, to numbness, and now were on fire in painful agony, once again.

Lastly, my chain chastity belt was securely locked in place around my waist, and down then up through my crotch. It held in place not one, but two dildos. One in my, now dripping cunt, one in my now stretched out and fully filled ass. With each shuffling step they were doing a number on me as they rubbed inside me and against my swollen clit. i wanted so much to just collapse in a wonderful climax but was forbidden to do so by my Master.

Such is the life of a painslut, of which i am proudly one, with the added pride of being a slave too. When i was not serving Him, i too was allowed to lay by the pool, in the warm sun, soaking up the free tanning rays. my Master would from time to time, make sure i was liberally covered with tanning oil.

As the day moved to the evening i noticed gathering clouds to the west, and deep inside me, that fear began to rise. Nothing earth shattering as i was safely here with my Master, and i draw comfort being with Him when storms are around. i can even overcome my fear of thunder and lightning when i am secure in His arms, and safely in the house. Even riding with Him in a car, i can keep from turning into a sobbing, fear racked, even screaming, terror stricken slave.

Pretty soon it began to get darker as the storms got nearer and the evening darkness began to envelop us. It was then my Master said,

“Looks like we’re in for some real thunderstorms tonight. Probably get a lot of rain and even some hail. Might be an opportunity for you to confront your fear. Perhaps spend some time on the post.”

When i heard the words, “the post” i froze in fear. Wide eyed fear. Trying to say “no please” but only gurgling and drooling came out around the gag. i began shaking in fear and crying, which did nothing but add snot coming out of my nose to the saliva coming out of my mouth. i tried to beg with my eyes, to plead with my Master not to do what i knew He had in mind, all to no avail.

He approached me, snapped a leash to the front of my collar, and began to pull me out into the yard, away from the pool and house. i struggled and nearly fell as i tried to keep from being taken out to where i knew i was going…to the “post”.

It is a simple thing. A wooden post, flat on two sides, rounded on the other two, about 4 inches square. Stands about six feet above the ground and is solidly planted it concrete. It is solid and immovable, especially by a slave tied to it. i have spent some time tied to in, in all sorts of ways. Mostly when i was being whipped or otherwise tormented. i know no matter how much i thrash around, or how hard i try, it is not moving, nor am i getting away from it.

As we approached it, Master unlocked my wrists from in front of me. He held them tight in His hands, and pulled me toward the post, turned me around so my back was against it and fastened my wrists together with leather cuffs, riveted together, keeping my wrists tight against each other. He then put a strap around my elbows, and pulled it tight, until they too were pulled tightly together, just like my wrists. Now i was pretty much immobilized, my wrists and elbows pulled tightly together, behind my back around the post.

Now the terror of what i knew was going to happen started to come over me. i thrashed around and pulled with all my might, using strength that came from my fear, all to no avail. All my Master did was stand there and watch me as i exhausted myself in futile efforts to get free.

He then proceeded to take the posture collar and chastity belt off. i felt a relief in being able to move my neck, even though it was painful as it had been immobilized for several hours and was stiff. The dildo dropped out of my wet cunt, and He pulled the other one out of my ass. i cried out around the gag both from the pain of having one dildo pulled out of my ass and from losing the pleasure of the one in my cunt.

Next He simply pulled the clothespins off my nipples. i screamed. i saw stars. i slumped as my knees went weak when the pain hit my brain. Eventually the unimaginable pain subsided to a dull ache, but was quickly brought back as my Master massaged my nipples. After the second round of seeing stars passed, He gently kissed and licked them. i kind of moaned as i enjoyed the wonderful feeling of my Master’s tongue on my nipples.

Pain and pleasure, the story of a painslut slave’s life!

He then said,

“I am going to remove your gag, if you make a sound i will not only put the clothespins back on your nipple but I will put them on straight up and add weights to them.”

i nodded my head as i knew how much more pain i would suffer with weighted clothespins twisting and pulling my poor nipples. i quickly closed and clenched my mouth as the gag was removed, stifling a scream as the pain of my poor jaw being closed shot through me.

Suddenly i heard the sound of thunder, and distant as it was i reacted. i jerked my body as hard as i could, shaking my head and began pleading with my Master, not to do this. Not to leave me out here. i begged Him, i ask Him to cane me, to cane my tits, to whip me, to do anything He wanted to me. i even ask Him to shove pins under my fingernails. Anything…anything…but just don’t leave me out in the yard, bound to the post.

He said i needed to get over my fear of thunder and lightning. He reminded me i had done this to myself and at least this time He would be here with me. i begged, pleaded, and cried but to no avail. He just stood there and listened impassively, watching me in the throes of fear and terror.

He then added a diabolical twist. He moved behind me, and attached a rope to my wrist cuffs. He then put it through a ring on top of the pole behind me and pulled my wrists and arms up! i screamed as my shoulders were pulled up and back, in strappado fashion. my ass was pulled back against the pole as my arms were pulled up. He then took off my six inch heels, which dropped me down a little, adding to the pain in my arms. i tired to stand on tiptoe to relieve some of the strain, but that was of little comfort, and just added more misery as my legs started to ache from the strain.

i looked up at my Master, and without saying anything, tried to plead with him, using my eyes and mouthing the words. But he just stood there, looking at his slave. His poor slave that was about to endure pain and suffering, with the pain being more fear than having her arms pulled up behind her, pulled tight against a wooden post, her legs aching as she tried to stand on tiptoe to relieve the stress on her shoulders.

Eventually He took my chin in His hands, and kissed me deeply. i responded with my tongue as much as i could, knowing that it was my last chance to avoid the terror i was about to endure.

“I love you my slave” He said.

“i love you my Master” i replied.

Then He walked away from me and i was alone. i was facing away from the house and could not see where He had gone. i tried to turn my head or move around the pole to see back toward the house but with my arms pulled up so high, the pain was too much and i stopped trying. i began to resign myself to what was going to happen, and slumped down, pushing my body against the post, trying to get my shoulders up as high as i could to relieve the strain on them.

Then i heard the thunder…saw the lightning, and felt the wind bringing the first drops of rain. And i screamed…but it was drowned out by the wind, rain, and more thunder. i screamed and screamed until i began to get hoarse. Then came the first bolt of lightning, and i renewed my screaming, as well as abandoning any attempt to relieve the strain on my shoulders. i hurled myself at my bounds with all my strength, but to no avail. All i did was add pain to my poor body.

Then came the rain…hard, driving, and cold. my body felt like there were a million needles being driven into it. Then another bolt of lightning and the crash of thunder…followed by gusts of wind driving needles of rain into my naked flesh.

i was going crazy with fear and pain! i thrashed, screamed, begged to be released, even though no one heard me. i thought about a safeword, but realized i had none, and it would not have done any good as no one would have heard me over the sound of the storm. Besides, i was not really in physical danger. i had endured much, much more physical pain and discomfort than this. So i just slumped down, and resigned myself to accept and endure what was happening to me.

After all i was a painslut, a slave, and this is what i chose for my life. i had put myself in my Master’s hands, vowing that He now owned me and could do pretty much what He wanted to. i had also put myself in a similar situation, after He had done it the first time, and had lived through it. So i accepted my fate and just kind of hung there.

Until the next flash of lightning, the next crash of thunder, the next blast of icy needles being driven into my naked flesh. Then i forgot everything and became a terrified, screaming, consumed by total and complete fear, suffering painslut slave.

With time the storm passed, the wind died down, the rain stopped and i began to realize i was still alive. Nearly drowned but alive. i was also getting cold and began to shiver. How long i had been here i did not know. i had lost all track of time. It seemed like an eternity but was probably only a hour or so. But that made no difference as i still didn’t know when i would be released.

The first time i was subjected to this, my Master left me out all night long, only releasing me when the sun came up. But that time, i had been chained to the post, more or less sitting on the ground, not suffering a near strappado as i was now.

When i did it to myself, the release mechanism of a large frozen bucket which held the slack chain i needed to get the key to unlock myself, took about three hours to melt. i was sitting by the post as i had been the first time, secured by the chain through an eyebolt and fastened to my handcuffs.

So i just resigned myself to wait, as if there was anything else i could do. A naked, shivering, wet, pain racket, thoroughly exhausted painslut slave. Waiting for her Master to return and release her, but no knowing how long before that would happen. As these thoughts flooded my mind, i started to feel that tiny spark of warmth growing in me. i squirmed around, squeezing my thighs tightly together, rubbing my legs…i was such a slut! Here i was, after suffering unimaginable terror for at least an hour, maybe more, of enduring pain throughout my body, trying to arouse myself. And it was working! The more and more i squirmed, the more and more i concentrated on what i was, a painslut slave, but a hot and horny one, the hotter and wetter, and not from rain, i was getting.

i was a painslut slave who was masturbating, trying to make herself cum!

Gawd…i am such a slut!

But such is the world of pain and pleasure. Or as they say in sports,

“No Pain, no GAIN!” i guess this world of mine could be called a sport!

Epilogue

Eventually i climaxed, a LOT, until i was completely and utterly exhausted. When my Master came to release me He said i was just hanging there, more out of it that in it. Gone in my sub space. He told me i had been there nearly four hours and the storms were about 90 minutes of it. He gently released me, carried me back to the house, got in the shower with me, and made me all nice and squeaky clean. He dried me off, carried me to bed, hogtied me and i quickly fell fast asleep in His arms, His hogtied, painslut slave!
Hapinness is being hogtied and ball gagged!
Cane tracks are beautiful!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

And the hits just keep on comin' (or is that cummin'):D

Have I told you how much I love your stories? :wink: This one is even more intense since it involves a deep seated fear in you. The psychological aspects at work here add so much. Being helpless in the midst of your worst real life nightmare is so much worse than any of the more traditional M/s things that typically make up the life of a slave. This almost borders on cruelty, and yet it seems that despite your terror, in a way you actually loved every minute of it. :shock: Must be that incredible bond you have with your Master (ok, bad pun, not intentional).
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

I agree with cdinbonds, great stories.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Personally I loved the story although I didn't understand why she couldn't pivot around to look back towards the house
She said
. . . i was facing away from the house and could not see where He had gone. i tried to turn my head or move around the pole to see back toward the house but with my arms pulled up so high, the pain was too much and i stopped trying.
According to her
. . . He . . attached a rope to my wrist cuffs . . then put it through a ring on top of the pole behind me and pulled my wrists and arms up . . and back, in strappado fashion. my ass was pulled back against the pole as my arms were pulled up . . He took off my six inch heels, which dropped me down a little . . .
Since she at no time indicated that her ankles were ever A) unhobbled and B) fixed or attached to the post. So having said
i had endured much, much more physical pain and discomfort than this.
I don't understand why it wasn't possible to pivot in her bonds. I know what I'm talking about since I've literally been in that position before, less the thunder storm, which I would have throughly enjoyed. One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to be staked out nude spread eagle in a rain storm. I make the distinction because I've enjoyed many a thunder storm in which nary a drop of rain fell. I would truly love to have taken your place painslutanne
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
jayzene

awesome!

Post by jayzene »

Miss painslut, your stories are the best I could ever read. I must envy you! you prove us your toughness and that game quote "no pain no game" described how you love being a slave. Im telling you that I want to be as you. Im just a slave for myself. My master is myself. YOU ARE AMAZING!
bondage is an art that few people appreciate. Im glad Im one of those few.
jayzene

Post by jayzene »

:shock: WOW! i like that torture. Tell me how you feel when your elbows are attach together with a pole in between your shoulders and arms. How does it look like when your master pulled the rope to raise your elbows and shoulders?
bondage is an art that few people appreciate. Im glad Im one of those few.
painslutanne

Post by painslutanne »

jayzene wrote::shock: WOW! i like that torture. Tell me how you feel when your elbows are attach together with a pole in between your shoulders and arms. How does it look like when your master pulled the rope to raise your elbows and shoulders?
In a word...helpless! In another word...aroused!

Kind of hard to tell exactly how it looks as i really can't see much. With the pole it is a lot different than what i would call a straight strappado as i cannot turn and twist much. My ass is against the post, and if my ankles or legs are tied to the post in any way i am pretty much immobile. If my head is not restrained i can move it around. Often my Master will use my hair (braided with a chain in it for attachment) to pull my head back, further increasing my immobility.

FYI i now live full time with my Master and am His slave 24/7.
Hapinness is being hogtied and ball gagged!
Cane tracks are beautiful!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome back! :D
You've been missed. :(
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yes, welcome back, painslutanne. You were indeed sorely missed.

I hope to read more inspiring stories from you. I really like them, they make me daydream of being in your place.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i can only 2nd cdinbonds & jenny.

welcome back, anne.