A lesson for Karen-Pt1 (mf)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
black hood

A lesson for Karen-Pt1 (mf)

Post by black hood »

As the cum dribbles down your chin and lands on your bound breast, you get the feeling that you should have swallowed it all. With the boola and side ties, firmly keeping your arms up behind your back, you can't even scoop it up and lick your fingers clean.

"So, you want to waste it then". I pull my cock from your lips without letting you lick it clean, smearing the remains of your drool and my cum all over your face before pulling the ball gag back up into your mouth and tightening the strap another notch before pushing you backwards onto the bed. With a couple of ropes I quickly tie your ankles back to your thighs, before cinching the loops down tightly. Neatly coiling more loops near your knees, I test them to make sure they are secure and aren't going to slip off before pulling your knees back and out tying them off to the sides of the bed. "fucking hell thats sexy. I wonder what someone would do if they found you like that?".

Looking down between your tits which are pushed up by the ropes, forcing them into two peaks, you watch me climb back onto the bed with a bottle of lube and inflatable butt plug. My cock quickly coming back to full hardness as I slowly work it in my hand. "Oh yes fuck me" comes out as a series of muffled pants from beneath your gag.

I squeeze out a bit of lube and slowly work a finger, then a second into your tight ass until I can stretch you out to take a third. Now relaxed, I press the top of the bottle against your glistening puckered ass and squirt half the bottle into you, before working the plug into where my fingers had been buried. After rubbing another good squeeze of lube over your open lips and clit, I guide my cock towards your now tight slit and slowly push into your warmth. Holding still, I pick up the pump for the plug and give it a squeeze before slowly withdrawing and driving home once more and adding another pump of air.

'six, oh god that feels good... seven'. You watch me slowly pumping you and you can't believe how full your now feeling. 'eight. Oh fuck, is he going to stop' A guttural moan "Hmpft" squeezes out from your gag. 'Nine, ten'. With relief, you watch me pull my cock from your pussy and put down the bulb of the pump.

I know it is, but I give the plug a pull to make sure it is firmly secured inside you. Your stretched out ass moves as I pull on the plug, clamping back down on it, drawing it back in as a dribble of lube leaks out. Happy, I slip the head of my cock back into your pussy and hump you hard and fast, relishing in how tight you feel until I'm about to cum. I pull out and finish wanking myself off until a jet of spunk squirts onto your belly.

'Oh fuck, noooo. finish me off... Don't leave me like this'. You watch me get off the bed and pick up your bag and take out your lipstick. You see me cross to the mirror and start to write something on it. As I step away, you see the crimson words 'use my ass. Its ready for you!'. "What the fuck" comes out as a series of muffled grunts and is greeted by a smile from me. You watch me take out the blindfold and then groan inwardly as the room goes dark. Now, you become even more aware of your predicament. Blindfolded and firmly gagged, arms tightly bound and your legs spread so wide that your pert pussy lips are opened up allowing cool air to chill your clit and inner labia. And, oh so fucking filled by a dildo which must be the size of a football. So what now!

You listen to what you imagine must be me getting dressed in the bathroom. Voices, no, just one voice. On the phone. A bit of rustling then the unmistakable sound of a vibrator being switched on right next to your head. You can hear the tone change as the different programs are selected until a long burst is followed by a few seconds of silence. The noise goes faint and you feel my weight on the bed again, between your legs. You rock your hips expectantly, and are rewarded by another eye popping addition of pressure as the plug is inflated by another pump, then the feeling of the vibrator pressing hard against your clit before it slipping deep into your pussy. Minutes pass and your completely consumed by the throbbing in your belly. Then, the door being unlocked and it closing with a light click, which may as well be a cell door slamming shut. 'No way, he left me'. 'What if house keeping comes in!'

From the corner of the room, I quietly watch you, as you struggle against your bonds. Muscles straining and then flopping limp with the realisation that you really can't escape.