She Brought friends

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
condabomb1

She Brought friends

Post by condabomb1 »

Forced Crossdressing, Chastity, non consensual Story

I had just broken up with my girlfriend of a year and i was looking to let off some steam. She had never really accepted the kinky side of me. I love to tie myself up all the time but i was looking for a mistress to dominate me. I had a friend, Brook, who i talked to about that sort of stuff. I had told her that i liked crossdressing and she had even helped me get dressed and did my make up one time in a public bathroom. She also knew that i was looking for a domme and i had always dropped hints that she should do it. She had always seemed to try and avoid the topic and often i felt she was annoyed at me for constantly talking about it. Despite this i had persisted in dropping these hints.

A few weeks after breaking up with my girlfriend i was talking to my Brook over instant chat. Again i was dropping hints that she should be my domme. After an hour or so of conversation i had managed to convince her to try a session out on me out of sympathy from my breakup. She made plans to meet me at the same public toilets that she had once helped me crossdress in at around 10am on saturday morning. That is a rather busy hour of the day in the area but i thought nothing of it.

Little did i know that as i was agreeing to these plans Brook was plotting her revenge for my constant pestering. She messaged 2 of her close friends and told them her plans for me. She also told them that i had cheated on my last two girlfriends (which i hadn't) and bragged about it to her. This only made her friends more hungry for her revenge. Brook spent the week coming up to saturday going through the internet buying special items for the big day.

It was saturday. I drove to the meeting place and walked into the women's bathrooms checking that nobody was around and waited in the stall that we had agreed upon. I was there for about 10 minutes before i heard the click of heels on the tile floor and the knock on the stall door. I opened the door and there she was. She was already tall without the 6 inch heels. The slightly see through stockings ran up to her tight pencil skirt and which went well with her white blouse. Her long brown hair fell down over her shoulders and matched the colour of her brown eyes. Her blood red lipstick was enough to give me a massive hard on.

As she walked into the stall she dropped a bag she was carrying on her shoulder to the floor, bent down and unzipped it. I couldnt see what exactly what was in it. She stood up and in a stern voice told me to take all my clothes off. As we had agreed on before we met i obeyed without question in fear of brutal punishment. Once i was stripped i was told to turn around and face the toilet. Once i had done this my hands were pulled behind my back and my wrists were encased by leather cuffs. Then my elbows were tied close together with a short length of rope wrapped around multiple times until they were almost touching. After this a 4 inch posture collar was locked on. Then i felt a rope being tied to my wrist cuffs. All of a sudden my arms were being lifted high behind my back. She had only stopped lifting when i had begin to complain. Her response to this was to shove a gag in my mouth tightly around my head. She then began squeezing a bulb in her hand and the gag in my mouth began to get bigger and bigger until it filled my entire mouth. My arms were then lifted a few more inches. I began to worry a little but i was far too turned on to care.

Just when i thought i couldnt get any more uncomfortable my legs were violently pulled apart and a very large spreader bar was locked in place. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and ear plugs pushed into my ears. All they played was white noise. I was familiar with sensory deprivation. As i stood there, bent over, naked, blind and deaf, Brook had walked out of the stall easing the door shut and walking outside. Waiting outside were her two friends she had told about my situation. She filled them in on her plans and the giggled with excitement. Brook walked back into the stall this time followed by Nikki and Taylor. Nikki and Taylor were identical twins. Both rather petite with short blonde hair and green eyes. The both wore matching pink mini dresses that were very revealing of their more than satisfactory breasts.

As brook opened the stall the girls stared in awe at what she had managed to get me into. I was completely oblivious that i was now joined by 3 and not 1 domme.

As i stood there it felt like ages since there had been any change. I had lost my hard on for now, which is exactly what brook had been waiting for. She reached into her bag and retrieved a small chastity device and a very strong titanium lock. With ease she slipped it on, and locked it tight shut. This had shocked me but i thought it was just part of the game. The ear plugs were then taken out of my ears and my blindfold removed. Brook slowly walked around in front of me and bent down to stare me in the face. Her face changed to that of anger and in a stern voice she said,"Ive put up with your shit for years, and now its time to learn your lesson. I brought some friends, and we're about to have a little fun". As she said this she waved the key to my chastity device in my face. "Your going to have to earn this". she said.

I began to panic and struggle against my bonds but it was useless. The two sisters walked around in front of me with Brook and laughed at my feeble attempts to escape. They expressed their discuss at cheaters and spat in my face. Brook then pulled out a very strong leather underbust corset from her bag. She wrapped it around my torso and with the help of Taylor and Nikki pulled it extremely tightly around my waist until it was made into a neat hourglass shape. I could hardly breathe. Next a white top was pulled around my upper body and zipped up at the back. I felt a small lock clip the zip to my collar. There was no way to get it off now, even if i was free. The breast forms sewn into the top weighed me chest down. As the top was put on me i felt the sisters rubbing my legs. It actually fetl quite good. That was until the began rubbing my legs down with towels and all my leg hair came off with them. Once my legs were hairless a g string was pulled on and a garter belt followed it. Sheer stockings were then pulled up both legs and fastened to the garter belt. Then a short pleated leather mini skirt was pulled up to my waist. Bent over like the the bottom of my ass cheeks were visible.

I continued to struggle with no hope of escape until i saw a flash of black latex out of the corner of my eye. I felt one of my legs being freed from the spreader bar as two of the girls held my leg in place to stop me kicking a shoe was slipped on my foot and laced tightly. The spreader was reapplied and as i lowered my foot to the ground i realized that the shoe was a 7 inch ankle high ballet boot. The other shoe was placed on my other foot in the same fashion and i was left there standing bent over, all my weight on my toes. Brook came back around and began to talk to me." Do you like your outfit bitch?"," I thought you might, but we need to do your makeup". "Now unless you want us to post the photos of you we've been taking youll be a good little girl and stay still".

I dared not defy her now. I stood completely still as she applied foundation, eye shadow and the same shade of lipstick she had on. The final touch was the wig. Long blonde and straight. When she was done she took another photo and showed me. I looked like a girl for real this time. She again dangled the chastity key in front of me, reminding me that i had to earn it. She then wrapped a thick chain around the toilet and locked it to my collar. Once she did this she undid all my bonds but left my hands behind my back and the spreader bar. I was forced onto my knees. I hadnt noticed until now that the twins had disappeared. It wasnt 5 seconds later that i heard footsteps coming closer. The stall door opened and i heard a mans voice say,"Wow!". I began to panic again my the key waving in front of my face reminded me that i had no choice but to do what they ask.Brook bent down and whispered in my ear," Youll suck this dick or this key goes down the toilet". The man sat down on the toilet in front of me. He was about 25, rather unfit and he had probably not had sex in months. He unzipped his pants and pulled his already erect cock out.

As i looked and his giant swollen member i remembered the key, i did not doubt Brooks threat. The inflatable gag was removed from my mouth and drool fell from my mouth. I edged slowly towards the mans crotch and opened my mouth wide. Just as i got to the tip of his penis a hand pushed down on the back of my head and forced my mouth all the way down his shaft and my lips touched his scrotum. I gagged but the hand continued to push down. The hand then pulled back up and then pushed down again and continued to do so for a minute or so. The hand was removed and i realized what i had to do and continued the blow job. The man began to moan and Brook whispered in my ear again," You will swallow whatever comes out or else". The man moaned louder and louder until i felt his cock begin to pulse and he shot his hot load down my throat. I reluctantly swallowed it and the man removed his cock. The red lipstick stained his cock. He zipped his pants back up and was told to leave. When he was gone the girls came back around in front of me. "That was great bitch," Brook said," but your not done yet!"

(Comment if you want me to continue, tell me what you think) :)
crazy

Re: She Brought friends

Post by crazy »

I'm very curious how is it possible to put on a g-string while having a spreader bar applied to both legs :rofl: You might want to work on that part a little bit. And also the typos: discuss => disgust, me chest => my chest, fetl => felt, your not done => you're not done. Otherwise, a very interesting and promising beginning of a story :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Youngnhard7

Post by Youngnhard7 »

Amazing story! this is my all time dream right here. every single little bit. i wish this would happen to me! please continue!
Jim Ralls

Post by Jim Ralls »

Interesting story. The typos and other mistakes detract from it, some editing before the next post might really pay dividends.