ISO: Head trainer/harness with inflatable gag

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
feeleverybeat

ISO: Head trainer/harness with inflatable gag

Post by feeleverybeat »

Hello,

I want to buy a head harness with an inflatable gag, like the pictured below. I've looked everywhere, but can not find anyone who sells like these ones. The top two examples are my preference.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

lj

Re: ISO: Head trainer/harness with inflatable gag

Post by lj »

sorry to do the Safety Police bit, but I must warn you that these inflatable gags are IMHO unsuitable for self-bondage.

They really do block the mouth completely, no gaps, no airway. Once in one you rely entirely on your nostrils to breath. As the inner part of the gag inflates, this can extend into the back of the mouth and possibly initiate the "gag" reflex. The obvious problems of nasal congestion and the gag reflex, or anything else leading to vomiting, added to no immediate means of release (within 30 seconds or less) make these gags potentially lethal unless you are constantly and carefully supervised. And yes, I speak from experience, I have been strapped into one, under supervision, and even so, it is not an experience I wish to repeat.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
feeleverybeat

Post by feeleverybeat »

Which inflatable gag is the most restrictive in terms of making it difficult to breath (and which type of inflatable is best for long session)?

[Edited to add] This is not for self bondage. FYI :)
Last edited by feeleverybeat on 18 May 2012, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

The type I was put into was a butterfly gag - this has a flat bag which goes between cheeks/lips and teeth/gums, plus another round bag which goes in the mouth, behind the teeth. This is then held in place with a strap round the face. I believe this is the most severe/restrictive.

BUT anything that is held in the mouth and fills it completely is equally dangerous. For self-bondage, I would only ever use a ball gag that has holes through it, or is small enough to breath freely around, or perhaps a bit-gag which again does not fill the mouth.

If you must go down the inflatable gag route, get one with a breathing tube through the centre. You won't be able to speak but you will be able to breathe.

I stress again, inflatable gags are too dangerous to be used solo. They may look "hot" in the photos, but in reality, they should only be used with careful supervision.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
feeleverybeat

Post by feeleverybeat »

This isn't for self bondage. FYI
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

I've made such a harness myself, pictures are in another thread.
As you can see, I'm using inflatable gags for more than 12 years now in fake selfbondage, which means I can get out whenever I want to. There still is a risk, beause there is no chance to be in time when anything goes wrong. So I never do it when my nostrils aren't 100% free. To minimize the danger of vomiting, I don't eat anything some hours before a session.

As lj stated, there is a line in blowing up the gag you must not cross when trying this in selfbondage. I use the inflatableness to adjust the diameter of the gag to a comfortable size - which is something you cannot do with a ballgag. But it is easy to overdo it, where breathing gets very difficult. This should only be tried when you have the valve for air-release between your fingers!

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Hey guys,

The OP has stated (repeatedly) that this is NOT FOR SELF BONDAGE, and has posted it in the BONDAGE section. Why do you keep repeating the warnings about self bondage?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

cdinbonds wrote:The OP has stated (repeatedly) that this is NOT FOR SELF BONDAGE, and has posted it in the BONDAGE section. Why do you keep repeating the warnings about self bondage?
thats just because OP didn't write that in his first question and has no avatar - my attention span isn't long enough to remember funny nicknames while scrolling down some pages.
But I do not see your problem. really. He doesn't want to use it for selfbondage and we keep saying he shouldn't.
In other places this is called a consensus :twisted:

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There is also a factor where people reading this might not understand right away that it's not for SB. Hormones et al can get in the way and produce selective vision. So repeating the warning might not be a bad idea after all. I admit it's annoying but not superfluous.

Now can everyone play nice, please? :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!