Sub looking for mistress in Canberra Australia

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
condabomb1

Sub looking for mistress in Canberra Australia

Post by condabomb1 »

Hi,

as the title suggests im looking for a mistress. I am male looking for a mistress in or around Canberra in Australia.
Any responses would be great!!!
lj

Re: Sub looking for mistress in Canberra Australia

Post by lj »

you asked for a response, here is mine :-)

you are looking in the wrong place. This site has a few thousand members, a small percentage of which are female, an even smaller number are Dominants, even fewer live in Australia, and Australia is, as I am sure you know, a very big place! so the chances of finding an Australian Domme, who will read your post here, near where you live, is practically zero.

HOWEVER

https://fetlife.com/groups/26

should provide a starting point.

I cannot stress often enough that if you want a real-life Domme/Mistress/Play-partner you HAVE to get known by the local scene on a personal basis. I wouldn't trust my life with someone I had never met, why would you ? And by the same token, no Domme is going to accept a submissive until they know them personally. The only exception is at a club or play-party where there may be a House Domme, from whom you may get a very pleasant flogging etc.but this is unlikely to develop into a one-to-one relationship.

Munches are an excellent way to start. Have to say I couldn't in a two minute search find a Munch in Canberra, but I bet there is one. The only Munch site I found on the first page of Google (search terms "Canberra Australia Munch BDSM" ) is out of date, but if you try Sydney or other big city, find an active Munch site and ask them if they know any Munches in Canberra. In the UK it's easy, www.InformedConsent.co.uk lists all the UK munches as well as other kink events. Also try a bit of lateral thinking, the gay/lesbian scene is often kink-tolerant and may know of a local BDSM scene.

Good luck. A real Domme is well worth taking some effort to find :-)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Re: Sub looking for mistress in Canberra Australia

Post by ponylady »

we really need a sticky for those cases, so LJ doesn't sound like broken record all over again.

think about it LJ, write it once & point the users to the sticky
[