An Encounter With My Mistress (My First Story!)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Youngnhard7

An Encounter With My Mistress (My First Story!)

Post by Youngnhard7 »

Sorry for the Block of text format. I typed it somewhere else and copied it here. Hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry if im not the best writer.

The door cracks revealing a small glimmer of light upon the floor as I, slave to Mistress Alexandria, attempt to turn my head to gaze upon her beauty. My hands were locked to the bed frame with pink fuzzy handcuffs. My knees were tucked under me and tied thigh to ankle so my vibrating plug stuffed ass is propped up. The plug was held in by a pink lace thong pulled up as high as it will go with the words slut written on the crotch. My feet were lock to a pair of pink 7 inch heels. "Eyes down!" She demands as I shoot my gaze to the pillow under my face. I smile because I got a glimpse of her amazing outfit. She wore a black corset laced to the top with a lacey black thong to match. Her beautiful feet were embraced by a pair of black 6 inch heels. And in her left hand a bag, and her right a crop. She sees my smile and almost as if looking into my head at my thoughts she knew I got a good look at her. WHACK! Her crop meets my tender left ass cheek. She laughs out loud. WHACK! "Your right cheek needed some love to," she says as she hits it harder then previously. I released a small yelp from the pain of the hit. "Oh! Did that hurt you? I don't like when you make noise my slave, how about we muffle those sounds." She sits on the bed and and slide off her three day old dirty panties. Taking the thong in her right hands she rubs it on her pussy and then stuffs it inside. Her left hand holding my mouth shut. She then pulls the thong out of her pussy very slowly and shoves it in my mouth making sure the crotch piece lay across my tongue taping it in with duct tape she grabbed from the bag. WHACK! She slaps me across the face and tells me to be quiet. "I brought us some things," she says as she reaches into the bag. She pulls out a vibrator and turns it on. Sitting in front of me she shoves the vibrator into her beautiful vagina making me watch knowing I can't touch her or myself. "I guess I've got it lubed up enough for you now," as she walks over to my ass. She pulls down my panties replacing the small plug with the large vibrator. I wiggle a little bit to help her get it in but it goes in fairly easy. Using her right hand to thrust the toy in and out of my ass and her left to jerk my rock hard cock she torments me. "Don't cum till I say you whore!" She hit my balls to make the point across. I'm on the edge and I can hardly take the pleasure. She stops and pulls off her high heel placing it under my cock. "Now I will let you cum but when you do it will get on my shoe, and you know how I hate when my shoe gets dirty! Do you really want to cum?" I shake my head yes because I can't wait finally orgasm after such teasing. She feels my cock tremble knowing I am about to cum and she lets go! All my cum dribbles out of my cock onto her heel as she laughs. She pulls out the vibrator and puts the plug back in, pulling my panties back up my ass. She grabs the crop and goes crazy on my body. Hitting my back, my ass, my balls, and my cock. Screaming the whole time for getting my nasty goo on her beautiful shoes. She grabs her shoe and brings it to my face, making me smell my own cum. She removes the tape and the thong and instructs me to clean her shoe. I lick up every last drop for I never deny my mistress's wishes. "Good boy," she says as I finish swallowing the last bit. "Keep up this obedience and maybe I'll let you inside me, till then get busy!" She pulls my face into her delicious pussy making me lick till she came over and over again. Finally she has had enough for the night and she pushes my head away. "Well slave, you've done good, I'll be back in an hour though, I forgot to pick something up while I was out." She stands up and grabs her thong. She walks to the bathroom and pees on the panties while over the toilet. Walking back with a big smile on her face she shoves the piss soaked panties in my mouth sealing my lips with another piece of duct tape. Slapping my ass, laughing out loud, and flipping the light switch as she walks out, I began to realize that not only was I sitting there in a dark room with the flavor of my mistress urine in my mouth, I myself had to pee. I hope she returns soon were all I could think about until the stream of piss started to run down my leg. Kneeling in a puddle of piss, bound to the bed with slutty women's clothing on, and my mouthful of urine soaked panties, I sit and wait for Her return. My Mistress and only girl I live to please, Alex.