buttplug depth

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
cheap_sb

buttplug depth

Post by cheap_sb »

So I'm curious on how deep a buttplug can go. I have a set of "anal trainers" which are essentially a series of rods from 5" to 10" deep, and 2.25" to about 4" wide.

In that set is a rod 3" wide and 8" deep, but I can't seem to take the whole depth without feeling like I'm hitting a wall. Is this normal or should I be trying something else to take it all>
Veronica

Re: buttplug depth

Post by Veronica »

it's normal that it will stop at some depth around that point, there is a sharp bend where your rectum connects to your colon/large intestine

here's a diagram http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/enlargeex ... hp?ID=8758
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

yes, when you hit that wall you need to stop. lest you end up like mr. hands. when you see someone taking a 1 foot long 3" wide something up the butt, something unrealistic is happening and perhaps done via some crafty camera work or post processing. the average person has about 6 to 8 inches to work with.

more numbers based on the average person, while sitting you have about 1 to 2 inches between the chair and the anus, so there is 1 to 2 inches of wasted length that gets used just by your anus being inset. from a strapon point of view there may be 3 to 4 inches of wasted length that never gets inserted because of the harness mount and sexing position. that or if you set it on the ground and squat on it, there could be anywhere from 2 to 5 inches between your anus and the ground. that would be why they sell long objects that are not even 100% insertable.

the only way to go deeper is to have an extremely floppy/flexible object, like a long dildo made out of floppy gel, so that it could be worked to bend around the bend. experimenting with things like that is not something you should try until you have excessive experience.

you may never get the 4" wide, that is super excessive. i've been at it for years and the borderline painful max is 3.25". here is what the 3.25" object looks like next to a bottle of beer. i post it a lot on this forum to give people an idea of sheer size.

p.s.: r.i.p. mr hands.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

My most erotic buttplug was a plastic cigar tube which I found on the street one day while taking a walk. It was only about 3/4 inch diameter and about 5 inches long but what made it so erotic was that there was raised writing on the sides. It never hurt when it went in but those letters rubbed against the very sensitive area at the outer end of the anus; I would put on some snog trunks, so snug that I had to use a cip from crushing my privates, and then walk. When the plug loved in and out, it drove me nuts. And, often, to an orgasm. Or I would wear it to the movies, and when I shifted positions in the seat, wow!