Trapped By The Nipples

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LittlexMissxStrange

Trapped By The Nipples

Post by LittlexMissxStrange »

Heya Everyone :)

Just a basic idea of something that I love to do, I'm sure anyone who is slightly creative will add that this to make it better for them, if anyone has any idea's please comment and let me know :)

Basically I'm not very good at using the whole timed release idea, so one thing I do like to do is get on my knees and feed some nipple clamps through my bed frame then as tight as possible clip them on to my nipples, I then like to handcuff my hands behind my back and leave the key well out of reach, now the only way for me to get free is to rip the clamps off of my nipples and get to my handcuff key. This can be made easier or harder depending on what type of clamps you use, if you really want to torture yourself a really tight pair of clover clamps can be amazing ;)

Sometimes I like to add things to make it more difficult like a blindfold so that even once my nipples are free I still can't see to find my handcuff key and have to feel around for it.
I also like to add a ball gag as I tend to make a fair bit of noise if the clamps are very painful.
Another fun idea is adding either a dildo, a vibrator or some anal beads and perhaps holding then in with either some tight knickers or a chastity belt.

Let me know if this is any good to anyone ;)

Miss Strange x
Jadit

Re: Trapped By The Nipples

Post by Jadit »

From my experience clover clamps are stuch sticking sort that they won't go off no matter how hard you pull. At least for me... maybe it's different for you female :P Other clamps on the otherhand let go very easily, so the trapping value is little less.

But i just did another trapping scenario yesterday with clover clamps. Pretty simple really:
- Clamps attached to pole that holds shower curtains, that's about 2 meters above ground. In the middle of the rope for clamps is ice block for timed release.
- Prepare handcuffs behind the back, and attached to rope that is pulled from between the legs, and around waist. Knot in front. Rope is to prevent you from reaching nipples with hands. With handcuffs alone that would be possible.

Then just turn lights off, close door... I had mp3-player with a long hypnotizing track to keep me company :twisted: But i let the ice cube melt 30 minutes before the scenario, so my wait was shortened for 20-30 min only. Full hour some day maybe, not sure i'm brave enough, lol. The ice is dripping on you while its going, standing the whole time and in the dark. It felt delightful enough when the remainder of ice and rope fell down, and suddenly pulled the nipples. No heels, gags or blindfolds that time.

BUT, at least i was completely helpless there. I even tried to use my mouth to pull the rope down, but i could only reach the rope that was going from nipples up, and could only put teeth around 1 rope at the time. Meaning that when i pulled 1 rope down, it also pulled the other nipple up... ouch.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

My normal release method involves clover clamps that are zip-tied to prevent opening them and a line connecting the chain to an anchor point. I have to pull my nipples to reach my release key. :gag:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I tried opening in new tab without and with refresh as instructed in other thread:
403 Forbidden
Also, i did my above explained scenario on full ice cube duration of over hour. That felt long.. like really long. Had a blindhood and gag too. Oh... everything didn't even go as planned. My cuffed hands were starting to go numb after a while. Started to do all kinds of stretching and moving them to make blood circulate more, and i guess it helped. But in the struggle my right hand cuff just went 1 step tighter to 4th click. It was still loose enough to move them. All the struggling just increased the pull in the nipples. I had adjusted them quite tight upwards so i had to stand straight.

And i'd still claim the clover clamps won't come off. Because they bite tighter all the time, sort of digging a hole for themselves to stay in :lol: And the pain trying to pull them off is unbearable. Going to rip the nipples skin off i bet...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

New tab and refresh does the same 403 error for me too.

A more effective method is to right-click the link, select Copy Link Location (or whatever it is in your browser), open a new tab, and paste the link in the address bar.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks Jenny, I didn't test the link to make sure it worked, but your method did...
(Yea, I got the "403 forbidden" access as well just clicking the link...)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

A labyrinth trap, that's genious :twisted:
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Jadit wrote:Also, i did my above explained scenario on full ice cube duration of over hour. That felt long.. like really long. Had a blindhood and gag too. Oh... everything didn't even go as planned. My cuffed hands were starting to go numb after a while. Started to do all kinds of stretching and moving them to make blood circulate more, and i guess it helped. But in the struggle my right hand cuff just went 1 step tighter to 4th click. It was still loose enough to move them. All the struggling just increased the pull in the nipples. I had adjusted them quite tight upwards so i had to stand straight.
I cannot believe that you're using handcuffs without double-locking them! If they have no double-lock, please do not use them for anything bondage-related!

Joe.
(handcuff addict) 8)
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Yes and no. They have doublelock but not reliable one. It can slip off at any time. It's also kind of delicate part of the cuffs to try fix yourself, maybe hammering would make it tighter? But otherwise they are very high quality cuffs that absolutely can't open without keys, and most likely will last for very long time. I had thin gloves though, wasn't metal on skin.

I'm not often making hard scenarios for myself, and in that scenario there was no way that i could've pressed my back against something and cuffs. So, it just happened from the hand movement and that can't make them too tight. Laying on my back, hands behind and cuffed is one of the no-no scenarios.

Mainly what caused the numbness was the crotch rope pulling the cuffs downwards. I had to pull the rope up at between my legs more and more to give it relief.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Jadit wrote:They have doublelock but not reliable one. It can slip off at any time. It's also kind of delicate part of the cuffs to try fix yourself, maybe hammering would make it tighter? But otherwise they are very high quality cuffs that absolutely can't open without keys, and most likely will last for very long time. I had thin gloves though, wasn't metal on skin.
sorry, but a double-may-work-if-you're-not-trying-too-hard is not what I consider a double-lock. What makes the use of strict restraints around the wrists so dangerous is the huge amount of nerves lying/passing there. They are easily damaged and impossible to repair. What gets numb through a session might be an issue for the next years...

You don't need fancy stuff, but NIJ-approved cuffs are a good start. Go for Smith&Wesson, Peerless, ASP or Safariland (or anything else they sell over at handcuffwarehouse.com ) My to-days favorite for selfbondage are ASP, because they have keyholes on both sides.

Have a look at Yossie's handcuff collection, Enris' Handschellenseite (german) or if you're ready to meet a freak who builds his own High Security Cuffs proceed to Andy's Handschellensammmlung.

have fun, play safe,
Joe.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I just don't understand how you double lock them and still have that key be part of your timed release method

unless i'm mistaken about needing the key to engage the double lock feature
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Instead of handcuffs which have the sharp hard edges...
Look into leathercuffs, they are wide and usualy padded...
Then just use a regular locks to secure them....
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

LDtheDL wrote:I just don't understand how you double lock them and still have that key be part of your timed release method

unless i'm mistaken about needing the key to engage the double lock feature
there are only few handcuffs around that need the key for double-locking, DDR Vopo type 3 is one of these few examples.
"Normal" peerless-type handcuffs just need something 'pointy' to engage the doble-lock (either push-pin or slot-pin) Other types have a double-lock that can be engaged with the fingertip and the 'olde time' darby-style has just one locking position and no sharp edges :shock:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Instead of handcuffs which have the sharp hard edges...
Look into leathercuffs, they are wide and usualy padded...
Then just use a regular locks to secure them....
yup, that's one possibility. I personally prefer handcuffs, because there is no fumbling around, the keyhole is always where I expect it.

Joe.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Toss the key away once you double-lock the cuffs. It's so easy, it's stupid. :roll: