wife/dominant demands i ask for humiliation ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
under instruction

wife/dominant demands i ask for humiliation ideas

Post by under instruction »

my wife has put my chastity cage on me and told me i won't be released for two weeks. I'm on day 3 now and have a difficult night's sleep, continuously waking up with a semi-erection. i've been ordered this morning to request the forum to give my wife ideas on ways to humiliate me this evening.

She doesn't want, cross dressing, water sports, anal play or public exposure but any else goes. so far i've already had my pre-cum wiped all over my face and squirted on by her but now she wants new ideas. (we have a box full of cuffs, clamps, gags, candles, etc)

I've been told that i must respond back to the forum once she's carried out the suggestions.
no1here2speak2

Re: wife/dominant demands i ask for humiliation ideas

Post by no1here2speak2 »

I would suggest teasing for short periods always cuffed or hands tied tight behind your back

Then she flips a coin first if you are unlocked

Then if she can touch you

Then at her discretion if you can cum

She could blind fold you so you had to trust she is telling the truth

But always back into the cage after before your released

She could always play with you wearing a condom

Up to her if she makes you swallow it after or freeze it so she can feed it to you next time frozen tape your mouth shut and let you wait as it melts :-)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

if it is one of the cb-series she could give you a foot/heel job to see if you can cum in it.

if you do cum you get a reward: you can lick your cum of her feet/shoes.

if you don't cum: well, the possibilities are endless. painted toenails for a week.
or you should paint her nails with bound hands & the brush in your mouth.
appropriate punishment included if you don't finish in a set timeframe or do a bad job.
:twisted: :twisted:

and your wife should read up on prostrate milking, that way she can make you cum without the benefit of an orgasm.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

have fun.
[
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

It's too bad that she is ruling out public. Imagine going to a "massage parlor" and stripping down. Think of the humilation!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here's one for ya...
Some time back, I found on the side of the road a strap-on dildo, strap-on included... (I'm sure someone out there is missing it...)
but anyway, from that I can tell about it's construction, it is hollow and filled with a foam filling, (haven't checked)
but, what better way to please your wife than to be hard and ready for HER pleasure whenever SHE wants it...
So, here is the idea:
Get a strap-on, and if I'm right, hollow it out...
You are inserted into the hollow dildo and it's held in place with the strap-on.
You will be this way all the time you are home, (other clothes as required.)
Then, if she wants you, you will be hard and ready for her for however long she wants...
I'm not sure sensation you will receive through the dildo, but I don't think it will be enough for you to get off...
Then, she will be satisfied, and you will be left frustrated...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...