Scenario. any ideas?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Damurim

Scenario. any ideas?

Post by Damurim »

Hi all! I will be doing a self-bondage scenario of my own in about a week and a half (December 22nd or 23rd). I wanted to put up my thoughts and what I am planning on doing. Please comment if you have anything to add or notice anything I messed up.

I will be using the software program from this website. The selfbondage blowjob trainer. I have messed around with this before, so I know how to use it. I will have a large butt plug in with a lockable harness to keep it inside. I will have clothes pins on my nipples and tied to a string with weight though a O ring in my ceiling. I will be in a hogtie, bound above and below the knees. Leather wrist cuffs locked together. These will be locked with a different lock to the rope tied around my ankles.

This is wants supposed to happen. I will be tied in my hogtie with clothespins and butt plug to stimulate me. I have to blow the fake cock to make sure my time in my self bondage will be small. If I fail, time will be added by the program. After a certain number of sucks the timer will start and have to wait for the cd tray to open and drop the key to my release. My fail safe key will be in the bathroom tub, two rooms from my own. The punishment to get the other key will to pull off the clothespins and crawl to it.

What do you all think?
Blacky

Re: Scenario. any ideas?

Post by Blacky »

Sounds fine to me on first sight but:

How will you get the second key out of the bath tub while being hogtied and on the floor? :?

Play safe, have fun.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I moved this here to the Scenarios section as it is more appropriate.

Cheers1

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Damurim

Post by Damurim »

bound_jenny wrote:I moved this here to the Scenarios section as it is more appropriate.

Cheers1

Jenny.
Ohhh, thank you.

Blacky wrote:Sounds fine to me on first sight but:

How will you get the second key out of the bath tub while being hogtied and on the floor? :?

Play safe, have fun.
Well, you put up good question. It seems that I will have to have the key outside the tub then. It will still be in the bathroom though. A good crawl distance. Thanks! My only regret is that I wish I could do this with a gag on :gag: that would make it troublesome with the blowjob trainer!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Damurim wrote: Thanks! My only regret is that I wish I could do this with a gag on :gag: that would make it troublesome with the blowjob trainer!
anyone else thinking "dental gag" ?
[
boundinchastity

Post by boundinchastity »

How about using a ring gag.
Damurim

Post by Damurim »

O.o I didnt think of those. I unfortunitly dont have any of those :( I will have to get me one of these soon for sure. I have a few things but being in college has hurt my budget LOL