The Fluffy Domme

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
lj

The Fluffy Domme

Post by lj »

A quiet evening, wearing wrist and ankle cuffs for whatever LadyJ has in mind for later.

"stand up, strip, turn round" then a blindfold and I am led upstairs. Hands locked to a door-hanger ring, then the ball-gag. Spreader bar between the ankles, wide. Then a pause...

then a sharp stinging pain across my rear, then another, and another, then a pause...

the rubber paddle strikes hard, a wide-spread sting across the cheeks repeated several times, then a pause...

and then the cane, more strokes, another pause....then the new leather tawse...then the hard leather flogger...

and the cycle repeats several times

The spreader bar is unlocked, the gag removed and I am instructed to turn to face away from the door, into the room I still cannot see. The spreader bar goes back in place.

A clinking of chain, and the sudden grip of a nipple by the teeth of the clamp, then the other clamp is in place. And a thin cord is wrapped tightly round what we laughingly refer to as "the dangly bits", drawn down tightly to the centre of the spreader bar. An upward pull on the clover claps and they are fixed to the door hanger, so I am stretched between pulls in opposite directions.

A crop plucks at the clover clamps or the chain joining them, giving stabs of pain, then the sting of the dragon's tail randomly across legs and chest and sides. The clover clamps released, only to be replaced with pegs. Knocked off with the crop. Replaced. Knocked off again, and again, and again, I lose count of how many times.

And then I am released from the spreader bar and the door-hanger, gently led to the bed and helped to lie down, only to be chained spread-eagled, face up, the thin cord now secured to the two ankle cuffs.

The dragon's tail bites, again at random, so does the short leather flogger - a dozen tails of square cut thick leather, gentle it is not! concentrating on the inner thighs and the now very tender nipples. Then the buzz of the Magic Wand.

"I'm just a fluffy Domme" says LadyJ

Being not exactly of "sound mind" by this time, I unguardedly say "You're not a f***Ing fluffy Domme!"

The clover clamps are replaced, jerked and twisted until I agree that LadyJ is indeed a Fluffy Domme :shock:

I won't detail what happened with the Magic Wand :wink: :!: but I slept very well :D

I do love her, fluffy or otherwise...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
CaptainJoe

Re: The Fluffy Domme

Post by CaptainJoe »

Thanks for sharing :)
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Re: The Fluffy Domme

Post by bound_jenny »

I just adore Lady J's evil streak... especially when she's... fluffy! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

I had a faint, evil grin on my face as I read your account. Thanks for sharing your pain... :whip: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!