Creating intensive scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kotatkosperem

Creating intensive scenario

Post by kotatkosperem »

Hello,

I have some considerable experience with SB. I found out that most of the time I got bored after a while being bound.
But I also enjoy activities like suck and blow scenario.

So I want to make myself a scenario and i think I need a bit of your help. As a reward once I figure out the exact scenario and play it I will provide manual and report. Well, if you help me a bit ;)

So I will start the scanario like this: I will have a butt plug locked inside me. I will have gag locked in my mouth. Locked Corset. Locked High heel shoes. Bound legs above knee and ankle. I will have cuffs on my wrist and elbows. Possibly I will start in some standing position waiting a bit for the ice lock to release me from the position. That way i will fall on mattress and crawl towards the first key to release my legs. That will make me more mobile...

The idea is, that I will start completely restricted and I will have to collect series of keys in order to get free. I know that I will get one key from suck an blow. I will get another one from long walk part ect.

I am looking for any activity which I can do while crossdressed and bound. Does not matter how much bound, because with each part of this scenario, i will get closer to my freedom. So please let your mind run wild and tell me what comes to your mind. What can I do? How will I get my reward (key) to free myself.

Any help appreciated. I will give you reward from that ;) Can be anything. Even a little details what i will have to cross during this jurney.

Thanks guys.
pansexual

Re: Creating intensive scenario

Post by pansexual »

For the suck and blow, you are not alone. So if you ask me about this part, I'd stick to the liquid moving from one place to another by sucking and blowing on a dildo with side holes. Even if you could use your hands a bit somehow, it won't be possible without sucking and blowing. I think other options for that like the Selfbondage blow job trainer are too open for exploits.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

Ok well I have never made a scene for anyone before so here is my try.
You will be tied to be forced on your knees just like the picture I have attached. But have no gag or a ring gag.
Use anything you want to secure your hands and tie yourself up.
cory52.jpg
So i thought what would be cool is to have a rope connected to a collar or your wrist rope or even elbow rope like the pic above and have it attached to the ceiling
so you may not bring your arms to untie any of the rope at your feet or where ever. Have the rope that is attached to the ceiling be attaached to a ice llock like a ice stocking or somthing similar where when the ice melts you can bring your hands down to untie your legs.

your wrists must have a chain conneceted to somthing so you can move to far. like to the wall so you can't walk off.

For the next part would be to do the suck and blow now that you can easyer cuz you can move your head up and down or back and forth. so you do the suck and blow to get the key for your wrist that are connected to the wall. THese are not the keys for your wrists however. the keys are to make it so you are now mobile.

Now that you can get up you must get the keys/scissors for your wrists some where outside. You can put the keys where ever you want but for this scene I say you put them out side in your mail box. or your back yard if you want more privacy.

(optional) Tape the key to get out of the house to your undies where your crotch is so you must grind on something to get it off.

well there you go. If you have any questions ask me and also let me know what you think?
kotatkosperem

Post by kotatkosperem »

Thanks for the scenario.

I actually know more less what the scenario is going to be like. I was looking for some simple tasks, chores or activities I can do while bound or not really bound but for example just locked wrist bands so I have to do the task to get the reward..

There will be 12 rewards. I know 9 so i need some more ideas.

I will put the corset on and lock it. I will then put my dress on. Make-up. Then I will lock myself in the heels. Lock a collar in place. Lock two leather cuffs on knees, two on elbows and two on wrists. Put chastity on. Lock buttplug with chain around waist. Bound legs at ankles. Lock knees together. Put ball gag with ice release on. Lock chain to the basket to keep me in place. Lock elbows using spreader bar. And finally lock my wrists.
Now I have to wait until ice releases me from the bucket so I can move. Also the ball gag release should trigger.
Then I have to crawl to get a knife and release ankles so i can walk a bit.
After that i will have to put my face into the liquid. – Key from another part of the house.
Next one will be sucking on the web camera. I will put it high and camera from the top, so i will have no other choice how to hide the stripe other then suck. – Keys to release wrist from the butt plug chain.
Go and chew the hose. I have to stop water flow through the hose to fill another bucket to get the keys from the butt plug.
I will have to sit on the electro stimulation for couple of minutes in front of the webkamera to release another key. This time from wrists.
Put my face into a liquid again to get a key from the pump.
Mount the pump and use suck and blow to be given keys from elbows.
Move towards another room. There i will get punishment. I will turn the wheel to get the whips. I will obtain keys from knees, chastity and collar.
Last bit will be to run around to obtaion keys which will lead to the final key from the shoes.

So this is not final idea there is a lot of stuff i need to take care off. But the target is to be made do stuff for couple of hours.