Night Ropes

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
karen anne

Night Ropes

Post by karen anne »

Does anyone else do anything like this? I know certain bondages could be dangerous when you are sleeping but i feel very safe in my night ropes. They are two soft silky ropes with loops at either end. one ropes goes from ankle to ankle. the second goes from one wrist, under the ankle rop and fastens at the other wrist.i can move with some freedom but always find the end of my rope if i try to stretch to fully. as an example they are long enough that if i bend my knees i can bring my hands to my face but if my legs are out straight i can't move my hands above my waist. i love being in them at night and the feeling of restraint that is quietly there with me.

karen anne
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I think I have something similar, can you draw pictures of what you mean?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I have read similar stories several times. Persons who enjoy sleeping lightly bound, either with some loose ropes or some comfortable handcuffs. Some of those stories even suggested that they had a hard time sleeping without these bounds if they had to of some reason. It is just like the comforter for a baby.

I might be wrong but I think it is much more common among girls than boys.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Anna wrote: Some of those stories even suggested that they had a hard time sleeping without these bounds if they had to of some reason. It is just like the comforter for a baby.
Hmm this is so freaky is bizarre, this is .......me.....OMG.

I mean I CAN sleep without my ropes, but I get off to sleep better with them on. I mostly end up taking them off later on when I wake up or I am well and truly drowsy, but if I don't use them at all, I just roll about tossing and turning all night and cant settle, strange but I think the ropes "force" me to settle down, without them holding me down i always find something to do, read, surf on the laptop, anything that stops me from relaxing into a gentle sleep.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I don't do this as such, but I'm definitely gonna try it. Anything that might help my sleep is worth a go.
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

I do a similar thing from time to time, but I use handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Sometimes I will actually chain myself securely to the bed using a chain frozen in a bottle to prevent escape, other times i just use the cuffs "loose". Sometimes it does help me sleep but normally I do it because I feel the need to! :D
willing

Post by willing »

I use them often too. It's just a very nice feeling for me having nothing to worry about since there's nothing more I can do besides getting a sleep.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

goddessloviatar wrote:I do a similar thing from time to time, but I use handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Sometimes I will actually chain myself securely to the bed using a chain frozen in a bottle to prevent escape, other times i just use the cuffs "loose". Sometimes it does help me sleep but normally I do it because I feel the need to! :D
See that would be too much for me, for one I dont find steel that comfortable, and for two my night ties are never as strict because the aim is to promote sleep not arousal. Sometimes its quite difficult getting the balance right.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
slavesooz

Sleeping hogtied

Post by slavesooz »

Anna wrote:I have read similar stories several times. Persons who enjoy sleeping lightly bound, either with some loose ropes or some comfortable handcuffs. Some of those stories even suggested that they had a hard time sleeping without these bounds if they had to of some reason. It is just like the comforter for a baby.

I might be wrong but I think it is much more common among girls than boys.
Don't know about girls, but i can say older women (at least this one, i'm 57) sleeps hogtied a lot. Self bound when my Master is not with me, or bound by Him when He is.

i use leather cuffs for my wrists and ankles. A single chain goes through the cleats (the cuffs have slots through which the cleat goes that holds them on...anything through the cleat locks them on) of each wrist and each ankle cuff, with my wrists behind my back. It can also be done with your wrists in front of you if you want to be bound but not hogtied.

The degree of hogtie depends on how short the chain is locked. If i pull it really short, my fingers will be touching my toes. The key is somewhere, and depending on how tight the hogtie is, will determine the distance and location. If i am hogtied tightly it takes a lot of effort to get off the bed then crawl (slither) across the floor to wherever the key is. Then there is the difficulty of getting the damn key in the lock. If i use a loose hogtie the key can be somewhere else in the house. i have gotten free in as little as a half hour or as long as two. One word of caution...if you have carpet, and are naked, you can get some nasty carpet burns! i now have hardwood floors and the only issue is the way my cats look a me as i struggle across the floor, hogtied and naked trying to get a key to free myself!

So far i have done this many times over many years and have not had a problem getting lose. i also am very comfortable and actually enjoy sleeping in a hogtied position. The bad part is i also enjoy masturbating (when my Master is not here and has given me permission) so when i am hogtied the frustration of not doing it is added to the bondage itself.
jake

Post by jake »

On your back, I assume? :wink:
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

I once managed to sleep tied spread eagle to the bed, the best bit is waking up in bondage with a plug up ya bum :D
Slave 1

Re: Sleeping hogtied

Post by Slave 1 »

slavesooz wrote: and the only issue is the way my cats look a me as i struggle across the floor
LOL im the same, they seem to watch you to the point i have locked them outside.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I occasionally sleep bound, usually by dozing off in the recliner watching TV while bound and gagged. When I wake up, I sometimes forget my predicament and struggle for a few seconds before the "oh yeah" kicks in. That feeling of disoriented panic is really interesting. 8)

I would find tying or tethering myself to the bed a bit problematic when I need to go to the little girl's room, unless the lead is long enough.

As for getting used to it, I understand. I can't sleep without my corset now. It is a very secure feeling, like having close-wound ropes binding me tightly from my hips up to my bust. Nice! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lilreichel88

Post by lilreichel88 »

I have a few times tied myself spread-eagle to the bed and slept. I tied my legs spread with rope around the foot of the bed and tied one wrist to my night stand on one side with rope and attached my other hand to the other night stand with a combo lock. This way I had no chance of release until the sun came through the window so i could see the numbers on the combo lock.
jake

Post by jake »

Ditto. The sun + combination lock is the most simple way of a morning release.