Novice seeking scenario for this Wednesday

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
neatherme

Novice seeking scenario for this Wednesday

Post by neatherme »

Hi All, glad I found you!

26 year old guy here, and I've been into bondage and BDSM for as long as I can remember. I've just recently started getting serious about self-bondage, and am bit by bit increasing my collection of toys. I'll list below what I have, what I'm into and not into, and what I'm looking for:

Toys I have:
-Inflatable, Vibrating butt plug
-Vibrator (smooth, approx 5")
-Ball Gag
-Blindfold (sleep mask style)
-One pair of real handcuffs
-One pair of toy handcuffs (metal, and strong, but the kind you can get out of just by flicking a lever)
-Plenty of rope
-Tweezer style nipple clamps (don't work too well)
-Lube
-Toothpaste/Icy Hot (afraid to use these though, still new)
-Women's clothing and underwear (with somebody very vanilla)
-One combination padlock

Things I plan to have for wednesday that I'll be buying between now and then:
-Clover style nipple clamps
-Perhaps a regular dildo

What I like:
-Bondage (big surprise?)
-Being gagged, blindfolded
-Anal
-Nipple play
-Feeling at somebody/something else's mercy
-Predicaments

What I want to try, but am hesitant on:
-Cum eating
-Urine drinking

What I really don't like:
-Not much, but I'm not really big into CBT. I'll do it, it's just not one of my favorite things.

What I'm looking for:
A scenario that involves at least several of the toys I mentioned, with at least moderately restrictive bondage I'm forced to stay in for at least a little while. I want a large focus to be the inflatable plug. I'm also seeking accountability for myself in this. I've done a lot on Milovana, but there's nobody to answer to.... nobody to disappoint but myself. I want to have somebody to answer to. The scenario must also be able to be accomplished in less than 2 1/2 hours, as I want to be done and cleaned up by the time a certain somebody gets home.

Thank you in advance to those who suggest scenarios! I truly appreciate it, and as I said, I'm very glad I found this community. It gets lonely living with somebody vanilla who doesn't really have any interest in branching out. Also, if there is any equipment you highly recommend buying, please let me know.

I'm nervous, but excited! Thank you again!
leider12000

Re: Novice seeking scenario for this Wednesday

Post by leider12000 »

Sorry i was not reading that you are a guy

http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/hogtie3.php