Tying myself up this weekend

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Deimir

Tying myself up this weekend

Post by Deimir »

It's indeterminate at this point whether or not I'll be heading home early from my business trip, but if I do I'm going to be trying this scenario on Friday. Posting it here to try and make sure I haven't missed any safety measures, and to get ideas if folks see room for improvement. Note of warning: this does contain diapers and the bodily functions they were intended for.

Since I can't draw a stick figure to save my life, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible here. First off, the tie itself. I'll be lying on my back on my bed, with both legs and my right arm tied to the corners with rope. My left hand will be in my metal handcuffs with the double lock engaged to prevent it cinching down on my wrist. The other end of the metal handcuff will be attached to the lock-plate of my electromagnetic lock, set for a whopping 2.5 hours (using two timers set up in series, an idea I got here :D ). I'll be wearing a diaper underneath a bodysuit and jeans, with all garments being locked in place with a simple belt and padlock on the jeans. The key for the padlock is placed in a locked briefcase with a dial lock. When I place the key inside, I'll randomize the lock then take a picture of it without looking at the new code, before spinning the reels. The picture is to be placed under PictureLoKit protection for no less than one-half hour and no more than three from the start of the session.

On the bed next to my left hand will be a one-gallon jug filled with water and just a touch of food coloring, at the bottom of which is the key to my handcuffs. A hollow plastic tube (essentially a super-long straw) runs from the jug to my mouth. I have attached what I'm calling a choke-guard about an inch from the end of the straw. Although I'm not much into the adult-baby aspect of diaper play, this really does make it look like a pacifier, but its primary function is to hold the straw in place so I'm not having to constantly clamp down on it with my lips, and ensures that the end does not slip past the reach of my tongue, so I am able to push the whole thing out of my mouth if need be. The objective of this is that I can get myself out of the tie earlier than the 2.5 hours, but I have to drink the entire contents of the water or dump it all over my bed to get the key out. There will be a towel underneath to catch any droplets left after drinking, but larger amounts will easily soak through and stain the bed. And as backup I also have the other key (as well as the second key to the padlock) on a string in a bucket of dye right above my nice white work shirts.

That's pretty much the whole tie, now on to the prep. In the hours leading up to the session, I'll ensure that I am well hydrated enough that I will likely develop an urge to pee before the end of the electromagnetic lock's timer. Combine that with the gallon of water I'll be trying to consume, and an accident is probably in the works. At this point you may be thinking to yourself, why bother with the key if you can just hold it for the timer? Well, just before tying myself down, I'll self-administer what's called a semi-solid enema. This is something that I've done, on average, about once a month for the past 6-7 years. I usually just use bananas and nothing else, but I'm pulling out all the stops on this one. After cleaning myself out with a regular water enema, I'll insert six to eight regular-sized marshmallows followed by a large and very ripe banana into my rectum. I won't go into specifics on how this works unless people ask, but suffice to say that I will be needing to void very badly and very soon.

The struggle of the whole predicament is to get to the key before messing the diaper, however this does not guarantee a full release. Although I will be able to move around to relieve the cramping a bit, I can't let myself out until PictureLoKit says so. This is where I love diapers in bondage play, the struggle to contain yourself or else having to sit in your own mess. If there are any thoughts or suggestions, please share. I'll try to get pictures posted of the whole setup when I get home.
Deimir

Re: Tying myself up this weekend

Post by Deimir »

Well, I crashed the company car on my way home. No injuries, but I had to spend all day Friday getting things sorted out, and by the time I could get home and relax my roommates were home. Someday I'll get to try this, I'm sure...
Deimir

Post by Deimir »

Finally, I did it. This was the first time I've done self-bondage where I actually managed to tie myself up successfully. I've only tried three ties before today, and in each one either I messed up my release method (by anchoring it to the same point where my hands were tied, I was able to yank the keys past the ice release and untie myself within 2 minutes), or one of my knots was tied too close to the end of the rope and I pulled it loose by simply struggling.

I opted to skip the forced drinking part and dropped the timer down to an hour instead of 2.5. Only lasted about 10 minutes after lying down before filling my diaper, then spending the next 50 minutes struggling around trying to find any way to get even one limb loose got me so exhausted that when the electromagnet finally did cut out I was just laying there limply and didn't notice for several seconds that I was free. Needless to say I was a little worked up at that point :wink: and pleasured myself thoroughly before going and cleaning myself up. I'm going to run the same thing a few more times over the next few months, swapping out various toys and such. I'm pretty sure I need a good set of locking leather cuffs at this point, my wrist is a little sore from the metal cuffs even with the double lock on.

If anyone knows a good orgasm-inducing technique for males in a spread-eagle tie, let me know.
juka

Post by juka »

Orgasm-inducing technique for males:

I am used to bind my foreskin with a small cord (not elastic, about two feet long). These prevent me from peeing while bound.
If you pee anyway, the foreskin will start to inflate. Be careful to have your bladder under good control, don’t inflate the foreskin too much.
If you inflate your foreskin (with pee) in small tries, you will find the point, were your penis will be stimulated due to the tension of the foreskin. In erect state, the tension increases and you will have a good satisfaction. If the penis is flaccid again, you can try a second round by pee a little bit more.
It’s not a good idea to repeat this endless because the foreskin could be over loaded! After a while, the bound foreskin will hurt, so this not useable for long-term sessions. After a while, it is possible that the foreskin binding goes off. To prevent a mess, you could use a diaper.
Second variant:
Add a catheter tube (2-4mm) placed between the bound foreskin and the penis head (not into the urethra) and then bound your foreskin like above. Now, you can pump up the foreskin from extern.
To prevent that the tube slips out easily, you could thicken the tube end with a cable tie first.
You can stick the other end of the tube into your mouth and can blow air into the forehead bladder. In this way, you can stimulate your penis in the same way like above. This variant is safe, because you cannot overload your foreskin accidently. In case you have to pee, you can be forced to drink your own pee.
If you want, that the air cannot go back, you can add a valve between. This can also be done with to push the tube through the already bound foreskin. (only half in, the remaining bindings after the end of the tube will act as a valve).Use some lube to push the tube through the bound foreskin opening.
Deimir

Post by Deimir »

Interesting suggestions. I would not be opposed to trying them except I am from one of those odd American families that circumsizes their kids for no particular reason.