Play safe - Dont fall

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ToySoldier

Play safe - Dont fall

Post by ToySoldier »

I dont think any explanation is needed.
Enjoy and play safe.

/ ToySoldier
Attachments
stick.jpg
mila_V

Re: Play safe - Dont fall

Post by mila_V »

I actually did very similar thing once.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

It seems like one of those scenarios i wouldn't do. How can you reliably make sure you don't fall? Assuming there was a very small ice melting "timer" it might take 1 and half up to 2 hours of standing still, with the plugs. I wouldn't be able to fulfill the "play safe" part of it. Additionally, your arms may slowly go numb, and keys may get tangled somewhere in front of your body or anything...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

ive done similar, except the bar with the dildo was attached to the centre of the spreader bar instead. if i had fallen backwards, i'd just fall flat on my back instead of being impaled.
Jim Ralls

Post by Jim Ralls »

With the dildo attached to the spreader bar and something fairly soft to land on when falling backwards, this is actually a very safe scenario. By the way, it can be done by both sexes.
tallandfit

Post by tallandfit »

I've done something similar, but I make the vertical bar just high enough to where I have to stand on my tiptoes. If I start to get tired, I can relieve the muscle strain by impaling myself on the bar. It's delicious predicament bondage.