Self bondage territory wars!

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
outbound

Self bondage territory wars!

Post by outbound »

My most favourite place to tie myself up in various ways was the hay barn, this barn was on a small farm near to the local town and surrounded by busy roads with a motorway a couple of hundred yards away. If I was lucky I could be spotted if went near to the edge of the straw bales that were stacked near to the top of the barn.

I played here countless times tying myself up to the metal beams that were part of the structure of the building. I liked this place as I could freely do this in the daytime without much fear of getting caught.

I frequently used to tie my ankles to the metal beam that ran around the outside of the barn, then lower myself down into a suspension upside down, I was totally visible from the main road should anyone decide to look my way.

The last few times I went to this place I had a feeling of being watched, but put it down to me being overly cautious. So I continued with my pleasure.
One evening I took a trip to the barn as I would usually do, climbed up onto the straw bales and stripped naked as normal. I tried out a few different tied positions, my favourite being suspended from the metal rafters upside down. I liked this as I would normally orgasm spontaneously when in this position. It was a warm sticky evening and I decided that I wanted more, I wanted to be in the position where I may be seen, so I decided that the east facing corner post of the barn which faced the main road was the best position to be.

I took the length of soft rope and secured my ankles together so they could take a reasonable amount of stress and time being upside down. I then wrapped the trailing end of rope around the main beam which spanned the entire perimeter of the barn, this beam was quite high at about 30 foot or so. Once all the knots were checked, I gently lowered myself into the upside down position. I never tied my hands when in this situation as it takes all your strength to pull yourself back up when you need to get out and I made sure I would be hanging against the corner post so I could use that to pull myself back up, or I would have to pull against my own body which is much more difficult. So I was hung there arms hanging downwards with a large erection as normal when the unthinkable happened…

I heard the straw above me rustling, instant fear rushed through me thinking what was THAT! I pulled myself forward trying to look up but couldn’t see anything, Then in a panic I tried to pull myself up the corner post so I could get level with the top of the straw bales. But in my panic I kept slipping back down. Then I heard the voice: “this is my place”. Now although I was thinking shit ive been caught big time, there was something about the tone of the voice that I found exciting, it was a female that had caught me.

Trying to look up towards the bales I couldn’t make out anyone at all, so I just said “what do you want?” there was a short silence when I heard the reply “this is my play area, I don’t want you here”.

I was thinking this is not good a predicament to be in right now, so I tried to pull myself back up the corner beam so I could see who was talking to me, but as I got near to the top of bales I was pushed back down by a leg and foot.
“You just don’t get the hint do you?” I heard. “Yes” I replied, “I wont come back here again, just let me up and I will leave”. No reply, so I tried again to lift myself back up and again a leg came over and pushed me back downwards. I was getting seriously tired now and was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to pull myself up much more if she kept doing this.

“What can I do to make you let me go” I said. When I heard something rustling behind me. She must have lowered herself onto the next bale of straw down from the top, she was behind me about head height.

I felt her grip one of my wrists and pull it back behind me really tight, in a flash she looped a rope around it, then pulled it tight so I was forced against the corner post. Next she grabbed the other wrist and pulled that against the post as well, again I felt a loop go around that too. I tried like mad to pull against it but she had the upper hand and the weight to pull my hands behind the corner post and secure them. I was now tied upside down and my wrists were tied backwards around the post and above/below my head. There was no chance I was ever going to escape from this.
The sun was still shining and I was in full view of anyone that turned up. All I could do was plead with her to let me go. No answer.
A few minutes had gone by and I hadn’t heard her speak, no noise at all actually and I thought maybe she has left me here to be found and the embarrassment that would cause

Not a chance, the next thing I feel is something dripping on my feet, what the hell could that be?
Drip drip… was is it water? I don’t think so, water runs fairly quickly down your body, this was something thicker. I could feel it running down the back of my legs, but slowly. The dripping was getting faster. By now it was running smoothly down the back and front of my legs and down my back and stomach. Some sort of oil, very slippery. I had a good dose of it, but she must have run out as the dripping stopped. Again I could hear nothing and she said nothing.
The next sensation was an intense burning sensation across my chest and stomach, then it stopped, then it started again. I bent my head upwards to try and see what was happening and I could see some sort of rope or whip lashing over the side of the bales of straw and catching me just right.
After 7 or 8 lashings I couldn’t help myself but cum, it went all down me and then dripped afterwards and most of it landed on my chest and ran down towards my neck mixing with the oil at the same time.

I heard a giggle, and then a pause. “This is my place and I do not want you here” I heard again. “Ok” I replied and I felt my arms relax as she untied me. By the time I managed to pull myself back up (which was increadibly difficult considering i was now covered in slippery oil) she had disappeared. I staked the place out for many weeks afterwards but never saw her there and I used it even more frequently in hopes she would return and do it to me again.
armysub

Re: Self bondage territory wars!

Post by armysub »

add a part 2 please
Life is what you make it.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Self bondage territory wars!

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I fell for a story like this before...
This is well written and sounds more like a true story... (just like the other one did...)

Altho, it would be interesting to see what happened when "you" caught "her" there....
(Altho... this would make for a very good ghost story...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...