Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5

Post by qwerty212 »

pansexual wrote:I had to think about the safety issue with the penalty time. How about doing it vice versa instead? When setting up, the user determines the basic time until the release, and every blow reduces the time.
I love the idea. Thanks (and easy to code :mrgreen: )
jaemsbondage007 wrote:...
but at least, could you share what's left of source codes ?

I hope not all the programs' sources were lost.

Thank you!
Hello jaemsbondage007, welcome to the forum :hi:

We have 3 computers at home. A Pentium III PC, the died laptop and my wife's laptop. I can code with the Pentium III, but it can hardly moves one webcam stream.
My wife's computer is a i5, but I' not going to use her computer to code (she doesn't know that I code that kind of programs).
But even before the dead of my laptop the idea was to leave the selfbondage software coding.
Notice that this summer I have released the Blowjob Trainer Beta and I have updated 5 of my other programs.

I have published the source code of all of my programs on a thread on the software developement subforum.

Greets from Barcelona.
mechwilliam

Post by mechwilliam »

qwerty212 wrote:I have published the source code of all of my programs on a thread on the software developement subforum.
Thanks!, Well then, I think I'll join the SDU
Greets to Barcelona :mrgreen:
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

well i tried it again and no problems. so im not sure what was going on?
jemm

Post by jemm »

Hola,Qwerty.

I used this software again after buying a simple sound-activated relay module and triggering it with a headphone speaker linked to the laptop and a TENS unit. I admire all you people who can do marvels with electronics, but I find it easier to buy modules etc and link things together. It works fine with your "pain" files, and I'm looking forward to a bit more time with it. I only had an hour, and that's hardly long enough!

Cheers, keep it up!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

The Slinky wrote:well i tried it again and no problems. so im not sure what was going on?
Well, in my opinion if it failed once there's no reason to believe that it will never fail again, so I strongly recommend you to do not use the program with a teasing method and without a back up release method.
jemm wrote:Hola,Qwerty.

I used this software again after buying a simple sound-activated relay module and triggering it with a headphone speaker linked to the laptop and a TENS unit. I admire all you people who can do marvels with electronics, but I find it easier to buy modules etc and link things together. It works fine with your "pain" files, and I'm looking forward to a bit more time with it. I only had an hour, and that's hardly long enough!
Hola jemm. Welcome to the forum :hi:

If you ever have the time, could you please post an instruction manual on the diy section explaining how to setup your teasing method?

A lot of users without electronics knowlegment will love to read it. (me included, of course)
jemm wrote:Cheers, keep it up!
Well, I was thinking about the possibility of creating a thread just to say "That's all folks!!" and announce that I leave the coding of selfbondage programs, but this post will do the work.

The Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer will be finished someday, but I do not know when. (Probably when I get on the mood again to re-start coding some real programmer will have launched a proper blowjob program :mrgreen: )

So far, I have released 7 different programs and I have spent hundred of hours coding them, so I hope that nobody will regret me for stop coding these kind of software.

I have published the source code of all my programs in the SDU and in next weeks if I have the time I'll try to include comments on the source code, so anyone can take a look and improve the programs (and realize how bad I was coding :lol: ). Needless to say that I will help and answer any question (pm, email or on the forum) about my programs (as I've tried to do till now).

I always tried to do my programs as opened as I can, that's why they work running any external program as release and teasing method, so I hope that more people will join the SDU and start coding more pain.exe and exit.exe programs.

I would like to thanks to all the users that have stopped on this forum just to say "thanks" or "hey, good idea" on the threads where me and the other coders have published something. In my case every comment was pretty apreciatted and I'm sure that the other coders feel the same.

Please notice that some of my programs have more than 4000 lines of code (than means hours and hours coding, taking the time from sleeping, for example), so what it seems a simple program that opens the cd tray (that was the first idea) can become very complex.

I want to finish this post saying thanks to all the users that have donated, contacted via mail or gave ideas to improve the programs.

And specially I want to thanks to LoKiT for all his hard work (and being so simpathetic), and to Anna for creating and keeping the website and the forum.

With some sadness this time: Greets from Barcelona
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Well, qwerty, it is a little sad that you're taking leave of coding, but I must say that what you have contributed is tremendous. Most of us wouldn't even dream of doing the things you did.

Your contribution to Bound Anna and to the self-bondage community at large has been beyond exemplary, Hearty congratulations and thank you from the bottom of our pervy hearts! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
jemm

Post by jemm »

qwerty212 wrote:
jemm wrote:Hola,Qwerty.

Hola jemm. Welcome to the forum :hi:

If you ever have the time, could you please post an instruction manual on the diy section explaining how to setup your teasing method?

A lot of users without electronics knowlegment will love to read it. (me included, of course)
I'd be glad to. Is it okay to provide a link to the place(s) I acquired the modules I use? Not sure how the rules apply to advertising in here.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Hi Qwerty, for being the most prolific, influential, inspiring software contributor of this forum and think many will join me saying a big...

And thanks again for the hundreds of hours coding them and taking the time to share them with us. All seven have been a great and outstanding contributions to the community. Cheers
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

I want to leave a big thank you here too for the huge contribution.

THX! :D
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

As one of your fans I bid you farewell good sir

The slinky

Greets from california
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you for everything you have done for us Qwerty212! Best wishes for the future. :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Great work on the software qwerty! Thank you for all the time you must have invested!

I note that qwerty was kind enough to upload the source code to the development subforum, and I think this piece of software is too good to abandon. I'm a software developer myself and plan to continue working on this project.

I have a few ideas myself (such as a save button so the configuration doesn't need to be entered each time) but would like to hear what other features users may want?

M.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

It would be great to see someone carry the flame :D
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Good to hear, I don't intend to step on any toes!

I haven't coded with silverlight before but the code that qwerty posted earlier in this thread seems pretty workable to me. I'm keen to get my feet wet!

M.