All in one system

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Zan

All in one system

Post by Zan »

I have been doing a fair share of research on the Internet for self bondage when I saw this it caught my eye. Here's the link to the image: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/morepools/ ... 215959505/
Now is what this is a confinement nag it has internal sleeves and a leg section that forces you to sit cross legged. It has no zippers since you squeeze in the hood then put your arms in and then finally sitting down in the forced cross-legged position now you can then try to bend your neck down bite the front hood (seeing that you put the back hood up before putting your arms inthe internal sleeves) and pull it upas much as possible and then after a few head jerks you Arron the front hood. Now that you are in how do you get out??? You must figure it out which will take some time (1+ hour) but me not telling you will give you that true feeling of confinement.
Peter Pools

Re: All in one system

Post by Peter Pools »

Hi Selfbondage Folk and especially Brett

I really appreciate the attention my image is receiving as a result of your posting here. This and other images in my photostream do attract a LOT of attention (between 1000 and 4000 views per day) which is astonishing for me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/morepools/

I have created this imaginary brand, 'Stayput' and a range of imaginary clothing for folk that enjoy gentle to fairly challenging restraint, confinement in their 'clothing' and most especially for me, hoods. I love hoods of all kinds, in all types of material. I love wearing them, individually and in multiple layers, forwards and backwards (there are some images of me in hoods in Flickr but more in my yahoo group http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/hoodfans/ along with lots of hoodie appreciation and fiction). I also love seeing women in hoods, as the group as well as the galleries and the 'Pimp my Pixel' set in my Flickr account show.

However, my creations do seem to be convincing as I receive many requests for purchase. Alas, I cannot meet these requests as all the Stayput clothing and the Pimp My Pixel set are the products of my imagination, found images from the web and photoshop skills.

I sometimes combine writing with the images when I use the clothing in my epic, if slowly developing 'story' in the Yahoo group: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/hoodfa ... nd%20I%20/

I would also echo the message above, I really enjoy wrapping myself up in hooded clothes but take lots of care to avoid getting trapped or suffocating (something that, as an asthmatic does nothing for me but I know many enjoy).

So, I hope no one is too disappointed that these are imaginary clothes and bags and hope they give some entertainment to forum members.

Pools

PS I'm clearly as dumb as a bag of spanners cos I can't work out how to put one of the smilies into this note, can anyone advise, please?
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

So, You're saying that none (Or very little) of this clothing has actually been produced, and what we're looking at is the result of photoshop editing? - Amazing! :hi:

As for the smilies, simply click on the one you want. You won't see it in what you're working on. What you will see is: (Colon, hi, colon) as in the smilie above. But the snilie will appear in the post. :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Peter Pools

Post by Peter Pools »

:hi: Hi :hi: (W'hoo, I was dragging & dropping, thanks!)

Yup, 'fraid any Stayput image in my Flickr stream is the product of my fevered imagination and photoshoppery skills.

If you look at web sites like the following you may spot the original, source images:

etsy.com yesstyle.com revolveclothing.com asos.com shopbop.com freepeople.com

Glad you like my work. I'd be interested to see your comments on any you particularly like (or indeed don't like)

Pools 8)