Painful lovey dovey

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Jadit

Painful lovey dovey

Post by Jadit »

Roughly like this:
scenario.png
scenario.png (4.65 KiB) Viewed 6928 times
1. You need to have a body like object. For example a inflatable sex doll or a head piece of floating water bed... or your girl/boyfriend :P If it's anything inflatable you need to make proper plan so that it will slowly release air out. Just a simple pick of a needle will not do the trick, at least if the needle is very small, it would just not give air out. You can also build a air control valve from for example a plastic drinking "pipe"... you know things they use in parties and Mac Donalds for coke...
2. As seen in the image, you are eventually to bind your hands behind its back, so you need a place to attach your handbind to. I start with a long rope with a small loop left at the backside. Continue with a crotch rope and finish the tying at the neck so that i can't reach the rope ends. The loop is so far ahead that it keeps my hands straight.
3. Nippleclamps, especially japanese clamps work best for this as you don't want them to fall off. They are tied around its neck part so, that pushing it upwards will give you pleasurable pain.
4. Legs are bound together from ankles, and knees. Knees are then bound around it.
5. Whatever you are using for your hands, padlock or handcuffs, place their keys somewhere far but reachable place. If you tie it right your hands will connect to your knees so you can't raise them much.
(6. Mouth gag optional. Blindhood propably not, because if you drop the key and you wouldn't have a backup, you might have big problems getting out.)
(7. High heels optional. If you're not using high heels you could also wrap your feet so well that you can only move by jumping.)

So when you snap the lock on for your hands around "it", you'll be in a somewhat comfortable position. Hugging it lovably, but at the same time tied up and nipples squeezed. You can propably move your hands a little, but if you squeeze it more it may apply more pressure that causes pain to nippleclamps. If you move any other part of your body you cause even more pain to your nipples... Then you try to get up from the bed, but half way there you realize that if you turn your legs down towards floor, it causes it/him/her to bend down with your legs tied to it, and that will be more towards unbearable pain to the nipples...

Now then you just have to wait till the air releases enough so that you can stand up, or you can squeeze it to release the air faster. Squeezing is immediately more painful but considering then you will be released faster...

If you would happen to fall down on floor, or you do that on purpose, you will literally have no other options than wait alot of the air to release. If you use a human partner you need a backup release because you won't get up.
bobbi

Re: Painful lovey dovey

Post by bobbi »

i've had lots of dreams of being tied to my lover, especially for sleep time.
Jadit

Re: Painful lovey dovey

Post by Jadit »

It's still my favorite scenario. Not a doll or woman, but big inflatable pillow, part of those floating water beds used when swimming. Bottom part tied to knees, so that the other end is at same height as your head. Contrary to above image, hands are cuffed in between. Rope on nippleclamps go around the pillow.

What i discovered, is that you really should use a solid rope on the nipple clamps, not bending rubber bands. Even better with both, so that they are constantly pulling as the pillow deflates, but the rope doesn't let you move much while it's inflated. In fact it's so restrictive i could hardly move a muscle. Because hands are tied in between your body and pillow, you can't use your arms to ease the pain that's pulling from nipples. However you can reach out with fingers to squeeze the air out slowly, but at the same time it hurts the nipples even more.

Finally when enough air is out, you can get feet on ground and rise up, to slowly "walk" to handcuff keys. Feet tightly bound that is not very fast either. You will also notice that when gravity starts effecting the pillow that now tries to bend more away from your body, there's a new world of hurt waiting :twisted:

edit: Also not mentioned yet is that i have pvc gloves with metal keyrings at the tip of small finger and thumb for both hands. These total 4 metal rings are padlocked together to the rope on pillow. You can still easily use your hands to open the padlock with key, but they will restrict your hands even more, so that you can't reach the nippleclamps with hands. If you just use cuffs and pillow empties enough, you can normally eventually reach the clamps and free yourself without key. It is much much harder if you restrict fingers a bit.

... and in other room the key is hanging on a rope, so it can't fall on the floor. You can't really get up or even move if you'd happen to end up on floor. Not until the pillow loses a whole lot more air. 2-3 hours with clover clamps is not something i'll go for :P

Gagged and blindfolded? Done! With high heels on? Yes, but not with blindfold on same time, that would be a bit too risky.

Here's image if it explains it
Attachments
scenario.png