OOOH GOD

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
toughluck

OOOH GOD

Post by toughluck »

Hey Im a long time snooper, so I thought id repay you all with a great scenario!

*Girl is from hogtied.com

A) Lines heading to their respective corners of the bed.
B) Rope (connected to Dildo in mouth) running to pully/weight
Rope running to clamps, tied to B after pully
D)Rope (held in hand) running to pully/weight
E)Same as D
F) 2 ropes running from Z and X to Anal Hook
G) Running from ass hook, secured under bed.
X) Same as Z
Rope running from weights from pully to weights on shelf.

Additional Info: The weights from Z/X and F must be on a shelf/edge of bed so they are close enough that F can be short enough so that these weights hang after pulled off the shelf by falling weights from D/E.

All Weights should be based on personal comfortability.

All pully’s should be frozen with the rope connected so they will not be active for setup They should melt shortly after setup completion (so very little ice ppl)

The objective: Using your set of personal preference of toys ect (you want to make it difficult to hold the ropes in your hands and dildo in your mouth) If the dildo slips out, then your clamps will be ripped off. If you cant hold the ropes, then each one released will add a certain amount of weight to the pull on your ass hook. G keeps it so all hip movement or jumping makes for a harsh anal pull. Toys make this more challenging and more fun (cuz its hard not to release at least one as you finish). Let me know how you all like it!
Attachments
Itemskk copy.jpg
ht.jpg
toughluck

Re: OOOH GOD

Post by toughluck »

I do have some other scenarios I could draw up, but would like to get some feed back before I take the time to do that... :)

*edit: also would love to have this added to the main site if you all thinks its any good!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Good to have new ideas and all, but could you also provide a "overall picture" :) It is hard seeing what the idea is when its separated like that.
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

i love when hogtied does this scenario and i love my gf being in that posistion aswell :D
toughluck

Post by toughluck »

Thanks for the imput, and as far as it being hard to see, the pictures are larger size then that, so if you click on them they should re-route you to source, and then ul see them bigger.

Edit* Just checked, it works
fishstyx3290

Post by fishstyx3290 »

Love this scenario. hopefully try it some day soon. Would love to see more of your ideas :-)
Fish