Corsets

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
lockedindress

Corsets

Post by lockedindress »

Have you seen this site
http://www.ckydiscounts.com/
bound_jenny

Re: Corsets

Post by bound_jenny »

Not corsets. Lingerie. Looks nice and that's all.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

I agree,Jenny....I had a look and those things are so tame....but real corsets ?....ooooh boy,they send me nuts !

Corsets....yummee yummee :roll: :rofl: ....the thought of lady being held so tight...It really gets me going...a sort of bondage in itself. Corsets are the ultimate feminine garment!!

M
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

luvsbound wrote:Corsets are the ultimate feminine garment!!
You've got that right. It feels so delicious to have the unyielding fabric embracing me tightly and holding me straight as a pole, to inhale and feel the pressure against my ribs... to hear the creaking of the corset as I breathe...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Now you really got me going...as I said in a previous post,we mere fellas envy you ladies for the beautiful things you can wear and flaunt yourselves...you lucky things....all the make up you can use...and don't you all love to show some cleavage?...you know what it does to us,don't you ?...that's wicked !! :shock:

We men are so boring in comparison...it must feel gorgeous to have that corset hugging you so close...must make you feel so sexy to see the admiring glances your tiny waist attracts...and it must feel like being in bondage all the time as you walk along...you sexy beasts !!....shouldn't be allowed,but thank goodness it is!!.... :lol:

Mike.