Self Forced Heels with a Lucky/Unlucky Ending

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Becky-Heels

Self Forced Heels with a Lucky/Unlucky Ending

Post by Becky-Heels »

So this is an idea that I just tried, rather risky and a very unlucky/lucky ending

So I am a closet crossdresser NO ONE KNOWS, and as I recently moved to University I don’t have any clothes at all here, finally I thought of an idea, I had to wait for my female roommate (we live in a large flat with 4 other people) to leave for the night, then I snuck into her room and looked around for some heels.

I really really like heels the most by far, and I wanted to do something with being forced to wear them, and walk really far.

So the heels I found where 5 inches high with a half inch platform, were bright white and have a stiletto heel, THEY were perfect, as they would a pain to walk in, would be easily seen, and would make a loud noise when walking on hard ground

By the way this is a bit of back story I forgot to mention, when I found out that my female roommate was going out, I went a mile away from my flat in one direction and hid the spare key for my room, and then went a mile in the opposite direction and hid the key for my flats front door.

So I took the heels back to my own room, and put them on, they fit but where tight, which just added to the slight pain from the :) , and then locked them on with cable ties (zip ties), they went under the shoe, in the gap just before the heel, over my foot, and round my ankle, so they were locked on and they was impossible to remove without scissors or a something sharp.

Here is another bit of back story I have also at this point hidden all the scissors and knives from the kitchen in my room so I can’t get use them, to take the off unless I’m in my room.

So there I am in my room with heels locked onto my feet, so what I do is leave my original set of keys in my room, I then walk out of my room closing the door behind me, which has a latch lock so I’m instantly locked out, so right there I have to walk a mile already wearing these shoes before I can get them off, but to get that key I have to walk out the flat front door, meaning another 3 miles (back past my house, and then the extra mile to the spare flat key AND then home again) so I walked out the front door closing it behind me, it also has a latch so I was instantly locked out of my flat basically in public wearing bright white 5 inch heels

So far I haven’t had much risk, seeing as my room is the closest to the front door, AND luckily our flat is on the bottom floor so getting out was easy so I went straight out door to the black of flats (which has a code lock) to head off to get these keys rather worried scared and excited.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE :D
longwalkapril

Re: Self Forced Heels with a Lucky/Unlucky Ending

Post by longwalkapril »

im intrigued, so please continue
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I don't think anyone would object to you continuing your story. :mrgreen:

Unless they're insane. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

Wow, you have some guts doing that ;-) Please continue!

At what time/day was all this?
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

That was the intro.... :p waiting for the actual story and twist! XD
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Becky-Heels

Post by Becky-Heels »

CONTINUED

So to answer the question I left my flat at 2AM, so it was really dark and I felt that there wouldn’t be too many people around.

Right so there I was stood outside my flat currently wearing some dark guys jeans, a dark hoodie, and the brightest white highest high heels, I then realise how many street lights there were about, and that I was really visible. So I thought I would head for my flats front door key first, so I headed off in that direction instantly under estimating how loud these heels would click on the path as I walked, and also very quickly realised how hard they were to walk in. I suddenly felt very vulnerable.

I had walked for a bit heading for the flat key, with no other signs of people, but was still very on edge, very shortly I could hear a car coming, I was currently in no position to hide anywhere so I just lowered my jeans as far as they would go to cover as much of the heels as possible, as the car came into view facing me I glanced down to the heels and to my horror they were practically glowing out of the darkness, the car went past me and I checked to see if the driver had noticed (I was thinking he must of) then his brakes went on, I’m not sure if this was to slow down, or to do with anything with me, but I started to “run” as fast as I could in these shoes, which turns out is as fast as a regular walk, and now the clicking and the fact that I was moving in such a odd way, meant that it was obvious that I was wearing high heels.

I got to a corner and found a car to hide behind and waited there for what seemed like hours, but the car didn’t come and nothing happened, I was shaking with fear and excitement for nearly being caught

The rest of the journey to the key was a lot less scary, there were no more cars or people whenever I was in a vulnerable OR risky place, whenever I thought I might be have caught there was a car or a bush or something that I could hide behind and did so.

When I got to the key for my flat my feet where in agony, more than I thought they would be, which partly I loved, but partly I was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to get to the other key and make it back to my room before the sun rose as I would now be walking much slower, so I made a decision that I would next head back to my flat, and HOPE that none of my other housemates would come out and see me, as I checked the kitchen to see if I’d forgotten ANYTHING sharp in the kitchen to take the cable ties off the heels.

The Journey back from the keys location to the flat was pretty uneventful, at one point there was a man on a bench, who I didn’t realise was there until I was very close, in a panic I stopped before he saw me (he must have heard me coming, click click click) I instantly turned around and headed a longer way home, avoiding the bench, I quickened my pace, and again luckily he didn’t follow, so now after this very long walk I was nearly back at the flat, the second half had taken a lot longer than the first due to my feet already being in agony, and I had to take the longer route.

NOW THE LUCKY/UNLUCKY TWIST!!!

I was about to turn the corner to get see my flat when shock horror, some girls I recognised from my university course where outside having a smoke and a chat, they luckily seemed a bit drunk, “DAMN” I had thought I had forgotten that it was student night at the student bar, and people would be heading back to their flats around this time.

In panic again I began to turn to run away again, and wait for them to leave, but unluckily I heard one of the girls “Oi, [My name], What you doing” I stopped my heart beating, I had no idea what to do, as I turned to face them they were already walking towards me, they were all dressed up from a night out (mini dresses, all made up with makeup and their own high heels on, and annoyingly it would seem that mine where the highest out of us) they were stumbling and where being quite loud, they had definitely had a few drinks, I begged in my head that in there drunken state they wouldn’t realise that I was now 5 inches taller, and that my jeans where low enough for them no to see my heels.

The girls where now in front of me, one of them was coming in for a hug as she usually did when seeing me, as she hugged me I stumbled back and there was clicks from my heels, I was hoping that no one would notice as hers where clicking as well, luckily I think no one did BUT she then went back after the hug looking confused (I’m guessing now she was thinking that I felt taller and couldn’t understand why) she then looked down, and saw my white shoes.

Luckily she just asked “Do your shoes have a bit of a platform [My name]” I said “No” (what was I thinking, I should have said yes), but she argued that they must have. Then one of the other girls asked to see the shoes more clearly and to lift my jeans up, I said no again, they kept asking and I kept saying no, eventually one of them went to lift them herself, but I stepped back, BIG MISTAKE the heels clicked on the path and it was obvious what I was wearing, they all giggled and one of them asked “Are you wearing heels?”. That is when one of them did lift my jeans leg up and they saw them, they then burst out laughing, and I couldn’t think of anything to do or say, they asked me why I had these heels on and why they had cable ties round them, all I could stupidly say was “I don’t know” and that is when they laughed more loudly, they then decided amongst themselves to bring me inside with them to their flat, I couldn’t argue :( :shock:

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUED :D
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

Nice! Continue yes :-)
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

I must say you are a brave lad!

I'm thinking the lucky part is next, going in a flat with a bunch of sexy drunken party girls. Maybe they wanna play "dress up" with you, you lucky dog. With all their wardrobes to choose from, this could be a dream come true for you - despite the initial humiliation and embarrassment.

Tell us more, PLEASE! :) :)

(currently, I'm driving to work with a pair of garter style hose on under my very loose jeans)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oooooooooooo!!!!! I see evil in your future... :twisted:

Jenny.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

+1 for the rest of the story
+1 with Jenny, evil is coming :D I hope! :p
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Becky-Heels

Post by Becky-Heels »

So in case anyone was wondering I found a pic online of the heels I was wearing:

And to save myself from writing [My name] I’ll give myself a fake name for now which I’ve picked is Nick, and in case you’re interested my flatmate is called Ashley

So back to the story:

So here I was with 4 girls with high heels locked onto my feet, not knowing what was coming. I was taken up to their flat, which unluckily was not on the same floor as me, but luckily was just on the second floor. On the way up to their flat the only talk there was “Why?” and all I kept saying is “I don’t want to say” (I couldn’t bring myself to admit I liked wearing heels) or they kept whispering, which made me nervous.

As we got into the flat I was taken to one of their rooms and stood in the corner furthest from the door (which didn’t help my feet in agony), and they all sat in front of me and had a bit of a giggle and then said “Where did you get these heels from then Nick?”, I took a big gasp and told them “There my flat mate’s, Ashley’s”, Then the worst happened as one of them said “Oh yeah I remember seeing Ashley wearing them to Emergency Service’s Night at the student bar, while dressed as a sexy sailor”, then another girl said “Wait, how did you get these Heels without Ashley noticing?”, I replied “She’s out tonight”, that is when another girl clapped her hands together excitingly and asked the other girls to come with her outside the room for a bit, AND then told me in the spur of the moment “You Nick, you can keep jumping in the air while we’re out of here, let’s keep those heels moving shall we!” she then gave me an air kiss and left the room.

I started jumping and instantly my feet were in agony again and I nearly fell over a few times, It seemed like a was jumping for at least half an hour the pain I was in, and the worry of what they were talking about, finally they came back in and told me I could stop jumping after watching me for a minute or 2 they then told me this:

“So Nick here’s our idea, you’re going to go back to your flat go to Ashley’s room and find the rest of her Sailor Costume (seen below, I knew that Ashley bought had bought the things off ebay, and found the past auctions pics so you could see), specifically we want the dress and the opaque white stockings she wore, oh yes, YOU WILL be wearing these, oh and also you’ll need to bring some more of those lovely cable ties, that are being so useful currently, Oh yeah just so you know you only have 2 minute to go and get these items from GO, and for every 10 seconds over the time is the amount of finger nails of yours we’ll be painting bright white with a glitter coating, which will go lovely with your new outfit and if you go over a further 100 seconds we’ll give them another coat, and if you go over a further 100 seconds then you won’t want to know what’s next, oh and to make sure you come back ...... we’ll be holding you clothes minus your underwear hostage”

I just looked shocked I had no idea what to say.

Another girl said “Get stripping then” followed by a giggle

I just stood there scared and shocked stiff not being able to move

Then the same girl shouted this time “RIGHT THAT’S IT A 30 second penalty for wasting our time”

I then started taking off my clothes rather quickly, hoodie and t-shirt first, and then my jeans (I fell over in this process to the high amusement of the girls) I handed them my clothes (not forgetting me flats front door key first) and then stood there waiting for them to say something. They waited for about half a minute and then said:

“You do know the time started as you gave us your clothes” The all laughed as I then “ran” so to speak out of the room, I moved as fast as I could for someone wearing these higher heels and with the amount of pain I was in, the solid floors outside the flats where making some seriously loud clicking noises as I moved, which only made me move faster, thinking that someone would come out and hear, I got to the stairs and had to slow down, but still going very fast, for the current situation, but my flat was close, after getting to the bottom of the stairs my flat was close I rushed in after unlocking the door, and headed straight for Ashley’s room, and went in.

I quickly ran to the cupboard and GREAT NEWS I instantly found the dress, now to find these stockings I said to myself, as I turned round TERRIBLE NEWS I heard another of my flat mates doors close I stood really still, and from a guess I reckon they were going to the toilet, I just stood there for what seemed like hours, until finally I heard a toilet flush, and their door close again, I continued to look for the stockings and eventually found them, in the third drawer I looked in, in my head I knew I’d been a very long time, and I still had to get the cable ties, after listening thoroughly for movement I moved to the kitchen to get the cable ties out of the cupboard and then after listening again, I quickly moved back to the girls flat, I moved quicker this time, I was more worried about the threat of being late for the girls than the noise coming from my heels, and definitely not caring about the pain anymore (which was terrible agony at this point) I got back to the their flat and suddenly realised I didn’t have the key to their flat and had to knock, so I did and waited dress and stockings in hand, wearing only my boxers and high heels

Here is the sexy sailor dress and stockings

Image Image
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I was right. Evil. :twisted:
Becky-Heels wrote:or they kept whispering, which made me nervous
An appropriate reaction. Whenever a group of us is whispering together, beware! There are dastardly plans in the works! :whip: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

Continue, don't make me wait :roll:
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

Yes please continue! Great story so far..

I'm quite envious of you right now. :)
Becky-Heels

Post by Becky-Heels »

So there I was stood outside an all girl flat wearing nothing but my boxers and a pair of very high heels which were locked on. And in my hands where a sexy female sailor outfit, some opaque stockings and some cable ties which I’m sure aren’t going to be helping me in anyway, AND I’m currently still locked out of my room, with the key a mile away.

So I hadn’t knocked very hard on their door, and no one came and I’d been stood out there for easily 20 seconds (still it turns out the time they gave me going up), so I gave the door a massive knock the girls came out laughing an incredible amount, with one girl walking up to the glass door showing me a stop watch on her phone and stopping it at about 7 minutes (doing the math makes that 3 minutes and 10 seconds over there time limit) I was screwed.

They opened the door told me I was in big trouble, and to go into the room and stand in the corner again. They followed and one of the said “Right first things first let’s get your nails painted” They took out some bright white glitter nail polish and handed it to me “Guess what you’re going to be painting your nails yourself, and if you make ANY mistakes you will be starting all over again AND getting a new punishment, get to work” I got to work instantly, luckily I painted each nail perfectly with no mistakes, it took a very long time seeing as I had to stay stood up, they all giggled as I painted, making loads of jokes at how good I was, I had never been so embarrassed in my life, I let the first coat dry as per there instruction while they told me ONE of my punishments for going over the time limit.

“So Nick punishment number 1, you’re getting a girly make over by us, and then you’re going to pose for a pre planned photo, which we’ll be keeping for possible future use, but first you better do your second coat” I did the second coat perfectly again, but this time it was slower as I was now slightly shaking from the Heel pain, and the worry of what was to come. As I finished this is the next thing one of them said “Right so while we’re giving you this make over, it is going to be very very hard with you stood up, SO we are going to let you sit, BUT to not relieve you of the pain from your heels, we’ve had an idea. How about a massive wedgie going right up your ass, oh and by the way you won’t be wearing your boxers, you be wearing these” (She held up a hot pink thong with loads of lace, the most girly item of clothing I’d ever seen), this brought on another fit of laughter from all the girls, “Not to be too mean, where going to let you go get changed in privacy, and because we are way too nice to you where even going to let you have your clothes back for the photo (that is when they giggled, this was very unnerving) and she handed me the thong, and my jeans shirt and hoodie. I left the room removed my boxers and put on the clothes I was given, the thong was very uncomfortable it already felt like I had a wedgie, so I couldn’t think of what pain was coming from the wedgie they were going to give, I walked back in, and they demanded “Turn around and bend over a second Nick” I did as they asked and knew why, as I did my shirt lifted up, and the thong was on show, another fit of laughter ensued, and my new peak embarrassment had been reached.

As I bent over they looped a pair of tights through the leg holes of the thong and hoisted it up really high, I had such a terrible wedgie and it really was a pain, it also lifted my feet slightly on to my tip toes which made my feet more painful. They then sat me in a chair, but the girl holding the tights up didn’t lower the tights at all, so sitting down in the chair made the wedgie an unbearable pain, which didn’t make the fact my feet where now in less pain much comfort. Next thing they did surprised me a bit they got some of the cable ties, and locked my arms and legs to the chair, I was now completely stuck with no chance of escape even I risked running. This was the ridiculous moment when I chose to say “Whhhhhhy?” in a very whiny voice, the reply I got was a yank from the tights to make the wedgie worse, and one of the girls said “Right that’s another punishment, now cooperate and shut the fuck up” I did as I was told.

They got to work on my make over, a massive amount of foundation and blusher, bright pink lip stick and lip liner, and to top it off load of eye liner and mascara, black eye shadow, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror it was a sight to see, I definitely wasn’t Nick anymore, and apparently the girls didn’t think so either as one of them now said “You do look beautiful … NICOLE” they all had another laugh, and then the girl who said I had another punishment said “Right there comes your punishment for saying “Whhhhhy?” like the little bitch you are” she then produced some massive silver hoop earrings from a drawer and I knew what was coming, as did the rest the girls, who it would appear hadn’t stopped laughing for since they started. The girl with the earrings then came over to me and without any warning jabbed it straight through me ear lobe I jolted in pain, which only achieved making my wedgie worse, she then did the same to other ear, and yet again I jolted it and the wedgie was worse.

My luck was about to get worse as a girl said “Wait I have an idea” and ran out of the room, but was back shortly, and behind my back showed the other girls something, they all had another loud burst of laughter, and all said “Yes” I had no idea what they were saying yes to but I didn’t like the sound of it. The next thing I know is that one of the girls was putting something on my newly pierced ears and earrings, that is when the girl put down what she was holding in the table in front of me, and to my horror it was a tube of SUPER GLUE, I now had these massive silver hooped “permanently” attached to my ears.

The girls then said “Time for your photo Nicole” I was removed from the chair and told to lie on the floor with my hands under my chin trying finger nails on show, and to look like a sexy girl with lips pouted, they then told me to rest my heels on my bum and to stay still, the next thing they did was pull the thong out from under my jeans and hook it on the heels of my shoes (example I found shown below), this again gave me a slight wedgie. One the girls then said “So now we have your heels AND new thong in shot we can now take the photo for your new phone background ... Oh yes this going to be your phone background so you can be reminded of this lovely night every time you look at your phone, and if any of us ever see you after tonight and that photo isn’t your wallpaper on your phone you surely will be punished, we’ll be putting this photo all over campus and putting it all over the internet”, I just felt a bit sick right now, not knowing what was coming next.

One of the girls then said “Right time to get you properly dressed” the girls then all had another very loud laugh, as they held up the sailor dress and stockings.