Directed Self Bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Anything_Once

Directed Self Bondage

Post by Anything_Once »

Recently I have experienced a new take on Self Bondage and I was curious as to your opinions. It may be that this has been discussed before or that it is common place, I haven't heard of it before and don't know of a name for it.

I use the term Directed Self Bondage as I do not know of a better term for it.

I recieved a dare that was slightly more than I have seen elsewhere.
Before now I have only seen dares along the lines of binding yourself in a certain way and wait for release (without or without toys).

I had asked for a scenario / dare to last all night based on certain fetishes and limitations and what I recieved was a list.
It contained different things to do at different times or one after the other lasting all night. It started with tasks, light bondage and toys to achieve that would increase in strictness and be added to untill you end up in heavy bondage waiting for the release mechanism to give you access to the keys. Each task given had a "punishment" to perform if it could not be completed.
It was like the experience and excitement I would recieve from a dom without the dom mixed with the excitement of self bondage.

So my questions are...
Firstly to make sure this sort of thing belongs here, would you count this as Self Bondage?
What would you call it?
Has anyone else experienced something like this?
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
selfbondagesub

Re: Directed Self Bondage

Post by selfbondagesub »

yep it counts....do you mind sending me the dare??
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I will post the dare I got here to see what you think of the scenario. It may not be complete or need some changes for safety reasons but I know when I did this I was fine and survived. Please feel free to suggest modifications.

This scenario is going to last all night (approx. 12 hours) containing multiple dares and time for you to sleep.
The scenario should be done in order starting with the preperation then the dares, adding punishments if and when they are required.
For any of the following dares that can not completed or you have to end early you need to complete the punishment.
Read through the entire scenario before you begin and come up with your own fool proof emergancy back up escape that you are comfortable with that can be used for each dare. I will not be listing one as this will be dependent on your own circumstance. Also ensure you test all release mechanisms before trying this to ensure you will be safe and can be released.
All instructions starting with [A] can be ignored if you have no interest in anal play.
All instructions starting with [V] can be ignored if you are a man.

THE PUNISHMENT
When a punishment is required work through this list an do the every punishment that is possible for you.
1. [A] Replace your current butt plug with a bigger one. This is now the butt plug you will keep in.
2. You are to attatch clothes pegs to your genitals and tie them to your ankle cuffs so that your knees are kept slight bent or else the pegs are pulled off. This must stay till the entire punishment is completed ( or untill the next dare is completed if the failed dare was impossible for you).
3. You are to repeat the dare you failed this time you are not to set up the release mechanism but ensure the keys are to hand from the start. Make sure you know the time your started (or start a stop clock). Place on a blindfold then lock yourself into the dare. You can stop at any time you wish. When you end the dare...
For every minute you are under you must spank each of your butt checks (15 minutes = 15 spanks on each cheek).
For every minute over you may now, if you wish, play with yourself and your favourite toys for that many minutes.

THE PREPARATION
[A] Take an enema to ensure you are nice and clean for the night. The enema should be atleast 3 litre, if you can't take it all at once continue with the remainder once you have expelled. (If you are not interested in enemas then you should do what ever you usually do to ensure you are clean back there).
[A] Insert a medium, comfortable buttplug.
Tie yourself into a Karada.
Take a pair of wrist cuffs and a pair of ankle cuffs, cuff you wrists together in front of you and your ankles together so you have can only take short steps.
Take an additional padlock, left open and put it somewhere safe for later.
Take the keys for the cuffs and chains you just put on and the keys for the additional padlock for later and attatch these to your release mechanism. Set it to end sometime tomorrow morning between 4am - 7am. Make sure these keys are out of reach and that when the mechanism ends the keys will dangle just above your navel on the bed you plan to sleep in.
None of the above should be removed / undone unless explicity told to do so. Every time a dare ends you should end up as you currently are.

THE DARES
1. All Fours Crawl (1 hour)
Set up your primary release mechanism out of the way in a room (on same floor) other than the one you set your all night mechanism ensuring that is will not fall and bounce underneath anything. To this release mechanism attach two padlock keys for the locks you are about to use. This mechanism should last one hour before releasing the keys. Place a pile of blankets and or pillows in this room.
[A] or [V] If you have a sex toy with a suction cup you may attatch it to a surface at a height for use on all fours. Attatch and the leave it there for now.
Once set up return to the room with your all night mechanism ensuring all doors between are wedged open so they will not close. (If you are unsure about this add emergancy escapes in all rooms you will enter).
You are to get a length of rope (or chain) long enough to reach from the back of your neck to just below your bum with a ring at either end. Attatch one end to the center of your ankle cuffs.
Add a gag if you have one.
Reach your arms behind your head so that the chain from your cuffs running BEHIND your neck and attatch the other end of the rope to the center of the wrists chain.
You should now only be able to move around and knees and elbows and have difficulty comfortably lifting your head. You have to make your way, on all fours, to the release mechanism and have about an hour to wait.
Whilst waiting you can grind against the pile of pillows / blankets to try and cum. If you set up a sex toy you may also use that. To use analy you will have to push the butt plug out after you have tied yourself up.
Once the release mechanism has released the keys you are to unlock the cuffs from the rope and if it came out re insert the butt plug.

2. Sit And Wait (2 hours)
Set up another release now to last about two hours. This should be above you if you were sitting down. Make sure you emergancy release is on the floor across the room from you. The primary release should drop the keys at your hands / feet. You will need to set the release with a key for a single padlock.
Now attatch some string to the roof ensuring that it is long enough to just reach your nipples when sitting up straight.
Sit beneath the rope, cross legged, and attatch some nipple clamps / clothes pegs to the rope then attatch the clamps / pegs to your nipples.
[A] Replace your butt plug with your biggest anal toy so you are sitting down on it.
[V] Insert your biggest dildo so you are sitting down on it.
Apply a blind fold and a gag.
Lock your wrist cuffs to your ankle cuffs.
You now have two hours to wait for the keys to be released. If you move from this spot (for instance to get your emergancy release) the clamps / pegs will be pulled painfully from your nipples. If you slouch your nipples will be pulled on.
Once released remove all toys and put your butt plug back in.

3. Find And Seek (1 hour)
Place all your padlock keys (not currently in use), and all other keys found in the house into a jar or box and give them a good shake in order to mix them up.
Go around your home and find ten items that you will be able to pick up with your mouth, but not so small as to allow you to swallow it. Now go around your house positioning the items in different rooms, at least five should be placed on the floor. Now return to your all night release mechanism.
Put on a blind fold.
Lock your wrist cuffs to the front of your karada around the navel.
You are to go around the home trying to find all ten of the items you distributed. You are not allowed to use your hands at all, you are only allowed you pick them up and move them with your teeth.
Once you have found them all, can't find any more, your blind fold falls off or just want to unlock yourself you are to open the jar / box of keys and hunt for the key to unlock yourself.
After you have unlocked yourself the amount of items you have failed to find you are to spank each butt check 10 times then perform the punishment.

4. Bed Time (Remainder of the night 8 - 4 hours)
For this dare you will be using the release mechanism that is to last all night which you should have already set up. This dare does not have to be punished if not completed correctly or ended too early as it has a variable time limit.
[A] Before you begin ensure your butt plug is very well lubed up.
Take four lengths of rope and tie them to the corners of the bed.
Take the other ends of the rope and tie them tight to the karada harness. At the shoulder and the lowest ropes wrapping around the body.
Cover yourself with your quilt or blanket to keep warm.
Place on a blind fold.
Take the padlock you put aside during the perparation and lock your wrist cuffs to your harness around the navel (with enough room to move to get the keys where they will hang).
Your body should now be secured to the center of the bed unable to move your torso off the bed but your legs can still move. You arms should have just enough movement to get the keys but not the knots tying you down.
To get the keys when they drop you will need to use your legs to remove your quilt to free your hands to grab them.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

#4 is epic, i never thought to four point a rope harness to the bed before. totally trying that.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

If you get the harness tight but comfortable and the ropes tying to the corners tight enough it works really well.
It is a strange feeling being unable to move from the spot but having my legs and (to some degree) arms free to move.

One thing I would love to try is being tied this this but have the fours corners ropes attatch to ice locks and not having my hands tied but in bondage mittens. Completely unable to move from the bed but having complete control of my limbs... :D