Nipple pain

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
handigeman

Nipple pain

Post by handigeman »

Hi,

I never used nipple clamps or anything else before, but 3 days ago I used clothespins on my nipples with weights on them for about 30 minutes. They still hurt (which get me aroused for about any time in the day right now), quite a bit.

Question
Did I over do it? How much time does it take for most of you before they are 'healed'. I expected to not hurt after a few hours or so...
lj

Re: Nipple pain

Post by lj »

there isn't a general rule that says how long/how much, it is very much a personal matter.

For example, I find clover clamps a real turn-on, yet some can't cope with them at all. Also, the placing of them can have a major effect, just the right place and the bells ring :lol: slightly different and they have almost no effect.

So if you have never tried clamps before, start with clothes pegs (without weights) and experiment. You can vary the tension by wrapping rubber bands around the peg, one side of the hinge will make them stronger and conversely the other side will make them weaker.

I'd point out there is nothing macho about be able to take one form of clamp or another, it is simply down to the individual pain threshold and the effect that pain has. For me, as mentioned, it's a turn-on, for another it may be discomfort that is distracting or simply unpleasant. Of course "unpleasant" may be exactly what you want :twisted:

As to recovery time, that again depends on the individual. In my case, clover clamps, particularly if applied, removed quickly (I love the "rush" that gives) and re-applied, will have an effect that lasts a few hours, fading rapidly after the first few minutes. So still experiencing a noticeable sensation after three days suggest you are not tolerant to that kind of stimulus and should perhaps back off a little. You will, however, notice a gradual acclimatisation to the sensations with repeated use. I'm quite sure I am less sensitive now than I was when I first tried nipple clamps.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

As I've mentioned before, nipple clamps, whatever the form, are the gift that keeps on giving. They hurt when you put them on, while they're on, when you take them off, and for a while after they are off. It's amazing how sensitive one's nipples are afterward - even the texture of my bra's fabric can be positively arousing (and distracting) for up to a couple of hours after the clamps are removed. :twisted:

You may be particularly sensitive, which is why you're still feeling it after so much time. But you'll get used to it with... training. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

in addition to all of that, if someone else is doing it to you i found out it is even more different yet. just being able to move my arms and hands the way i flinched/coped/flexed whatever when removing them had no effect when i couldn't move my arms :D
handigeman

Post by handigeman »

interesting

I like them a lot. The pain kept on going till today, so a good 5 days. It was really distracting, couldn't stop stimulating them again :twisted:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep the rubber bands in mind.

Maybe hanging a Magic Wand on the clothes pegs while just starting with them is a bit too much :D
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I guess it depends too if you're male or female. My little male nipples don't get hurt for long. If i keep clover clamps on for 30 mins and after that go for computer or something i have completely forgot about them in a matter of minutes. They may have some random tiny pain spikes till the next day, but it is rare.

But they do make a big difference in the erotic kind of feeling while you "releive yourself" by whatever means :roll: They're a huge turn on. I wish i was more sensitive to them actually. I haven't kept them on for hours.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Yep male nipples are less sensitive. I used to be able to keep the clamps on for 1hour while doing some SB. I pulled them, twisted them (ouch) and attached weights dangling from left to right or back to front... It felt good :) Usually when I keep them that long and play that "hard" my shirt rubbing against them can be painful from time to time :p

Recently, I don't know why though, I started to be way more sensitive to them, and even pegs are hurting O_o. Last time I had to put them on for 20mins and I had to ask to remove them after less than 15mins :( That's lame but if the pain I feel is maybe half of what women feel, I sincerely admire the girls who can take them for more than 30mins XD
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Firebird12 wrote:Yep male nipples are less sensitive
I've been told the opposite, that there are as many nerve endings in a male nipple as in a female one, but packed into a much smaller space. I'm not sure if that's actually true, but my nipples are really sensitive.

Of course not having one of each, I can't tell you whether the number of nerve endings actually translates into more sensitivity. It's kinda difficult to compare, really.