Best bondage contraption ever!!!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Mousewheel

Best bondage contraption ever!!!

Post by Mousewheel »

I think that it would be great to be attached to this. Just copy the link in the adress bar. If it doesn't work just look up house of ford Mouse wheel on YouTube and tell me what you think.
The URL is : http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=prKLXLh5BTA
Thank you for looking give me feedback
Firebird12

Re: Best bondage contraption ever!!!

Post by Firebird12 »

Hehe,

He has this device since a long time, and it's a really cool one. House of Gord is a really cool website. It's a shame to see his work freely available on youtube :(

This wheel is certainly the best heel pratice you can get lol, also true for the pony trainer he has (used to train in ballet heels).

However I really doubt that posting this kind of "copyright violation" videos is allowed XD.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

going by his screen name, the fact he asked for feedback and it looks like Gord himself posted a favorable comment at youtube, this looks more like advertising to me.
Mousewheel

Post by Mousewheel »

Trust me, I'm not advertising. This isn't even my video I just think that it looks really cool and have often fantasized about it since i first saw it. I did have a different username but I forgot the password, so I stumbled across this and decided for it to be my username. Just thought I'd share it with you'll and this is probably copyright theft whoever posted it, but it wasnt me so back off. :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

All right, everyone calm down. :gag:

This doesn't look like advertising. Seriously, does anyone think Gord needs help with that? :lol:

If there is a copyright violation, YouTube will probably take care of it rather swiftly.

But be aware that I am watching. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I dont think this is a plug for House of Gord, I know a gal who did some work for naked Gord and said they were the most caring people she has ever done modeling for, Always worried for safety of the subject, even have anything that is inserted sterile.
I may do some work for them in the near future, they are located in northern Calif.
My two cents.
Sin :hi:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
lj

Post by lj »

I was chatting to LadyJ about various kink things this morning and mentioned this clip, or more particularly the scenario principles. I also mentioned that I had seen scenarios discussed here about using exercise machines to keep the SBer located in one spot but having to keep walking to prevent tension on, for example, clover clamps attached to nipples and the frame of the running machine. Her reaction was "You must be bl**dy joking".

She then highlighted the clear risks of serious injury if the person fell, failed to keep up etc, particularly with arms restrained.

If you look at the clip, you will see the young lady is not only restrained, but more importantly is held upright by a harness and overhead support so that even if she lost balance, she would simply remain suspended, albeit with her feet dragging a bit. Cindy's comments about the attention to the girls' safety are very relevant.

None of this says you shouldn't try things out, but it should be obvious that a solo activity needs thought before the adrenaline and hormones take over common sense!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

By all means, safety first.
I looked at the House of Grod website. The shot that shivers up my spine was of a girl in a tight hogtie, on wheels. The wheeled cart was on a wooden pier extending out into a pond. I had visions of the cart rolling into the water with its helpless victim.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

That's right, they are REALLY REALLY focused on safety because they do really really challenging stuff most of the time. They ask to the model if "it's ok" every time they add something to the bondage, and every 2 minutes, etc... If something is becoming painful they just change it or readjust it or drop it.

Also there are a lot of fun i'd like to experiment at their place lol. This wheel, among other things, looks really fun :)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Lorraine wrote:By all means, safety first.
I looked at the House of Grod website. The shot that shivers up my spine was of a girl in a tight hogtie, on wheels. The wheeled cart was on a wooden pier extending out into a pond. I had visions of the cart rolling into the water with its helpless victim.
one of the most entertaining & enlightening parts of gordies website aren't the pix or vids, but his prose about the creation of
each scene, safety measures & the progression into bondage. they really take safety vey seriously.

a lot of these contraptions are custom-fitted for each girl, and there are endless dry-runs performed with a progression
of restraint before before the girl becomes finally entrapped.

that pond you mentioned is very shallow at the bank and i'm sure they had people standing in the water off camera just in case something happens.
Cindy123 wrote: I may do some work for them in the near future, they are located in northern Calif.
i'm sure you'll have fun there. been a huge fan of his work & humor since he published some magazines back in the
late 80's/ early 90's when he was still in great britain. say "hi" from me, and i'll for sure would love to get these mags signed.

btw: have you already chosen which contraption you'll definetely want to try out when you're @ the schloss ?

and don't forget to give boundjenny a call, i'm sure she'll volunteer immediately to join you as your bodydouble.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
[
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I think KINK and NUDE GORD are the best bondage sites on the web, I have not worked for Beltane yet but might when I get up North.
My girl friend has done work for GORD and agrees they do push the envelope to the extreame, but safety,hygiene, and the models comfort are top priority.
They have a lot of over the top machines, I like the fucking air chair the best :oops:.http://www.nakedgord.com/air_chair/
One of the posters is correct, everything is adjusted to the model before the shoot. :roll:
Sin :gag: :whip:
Last edited by Cindy123 on 15 Apr 2011, 21:17, edited 2 times in total.
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, everything at Gord's is tested, re-tested, and tested again and rehearsed before anything is recorded. This stuff is not spur-of-the-moment hormone surge inspired. Everything is meticulously planned. It is show business, after all. Kinky show business, but still a business.
ponylady wrote:and don't forget to give boundjenny a call, i'm sure she'll volunteer immediately to join you as your bodydouble.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
Cool... stunt work. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Cindy123 wrote: They have a lot of over the top machines, I like the fucking air chair the best :oops:.
oooh, going easy ???
:D :D

i think you should try the electric saddlefuck or the suspended saddlefuck.

or if you visit with kimmie try out the boobrubber
[
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

lets hear from others, If you had a choice what machine would you choose :? , most are for the gals, but pretend for a moment your a gal, or if you could choose for a gal what would it be????? :o
Sin :wink:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The Grand Tour. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.