Theunmerciful mistress

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Mousewheel

Theunmerciful mistress

Post by Mousewheel »

The Unmecriful Mistress

It was a quiet night, all he heard was the tapping of his own keyboard and his own thoughts spilling
out of his head. He just turned 26 years old that May that just passed. A good built young man, that
was occupied as a real estate angent who had plenty of money. He was chatting with the woman who
was going to soon be the person who was going to fulfill his fantisies of bondage that he has always
 kept to himself. He hoped that she was as beautiful as she was in the pictures, having to travel from
 Minnesota to the outskirts of Cleveland just to meet her. She told him that she was 35, but in his mind
she looked much younger. As he logged off, he thought about the flight early in the morning to
 Cleveland. He could not sleep that night, being way too excited. The next morning slowly came, and
 already being packed, he headed out. His class A plane ride was peaceful as he caught up on his rest.
Before he knew it, he had already arrived at the destination. As he was exiting the airport, he saw a
beautiful lady in a tight red dress, red-stained lips, and long red fingernails holding up the sign that
read his last name. He stared in awe as he approached her. He asked, "Are you my new mistress?"
She replied, "No, our mistress is waiting at the mansion." I thought to myself mansion? She told him
to follow her and she led him into a taxi cab. The drive was around thirty minutes long, with three of
those minutes driving up to the rural paved driveway. The house was big, probably three story. It
looked mildly old, and the door had a big rounded arch at the top. Then she appeared in the doorway.
 She looked just like she did in the pictures, long black hair, piercing blue eyes, and the best
hourglass figure he had ever seen. She was wearing what looked like to be a catsuit, topped off with a
pink corset and pointy heels. She was wearing pink lipstick, and her nails were long and pink. She
greeted him, "Welcome, come in and sit down." He followed her in the doorstep and took a seat. He
thought to himself, "Wow, this place is real elegant." His mistress left only to return with a pen and a
big book of papers. She told him that these were liability forms, they have to be signed before every
session. In a hurry, he immediately went to the back and signed and dated it, she followed. Mistress
told him to take of his clothes and follow her. He revealed his hard cock and she just shook her head
and said "Follow me." He followed her to a stairway leading downwards. This place was her dungeon
and there was red furniture everywhere. She led him to two chains hanging off the ceiling and two
laying on the floor. She buckled his arms first in them, followed by his legs. She looked at him and saw
 that he still had a hard cock. She said, "This will fix that," and she grabbed a pack of ice and a cb3000
 out of the drawer. She froze his cock to go down, and put the cb3000 on him. She clicked the lock, as
it made a big click noise that seemed to echoe to him. Now he was truly stuck. She then pulled a ball
gag and a blindfold out of the drawer. She buckled the ball gag around his head and then put the
blindfold on him. This was amazing, he thought. He had no idea what she was going to do next.
around thirty seconds later, she wrapped something around his stomach. As it gradually grew tighter
he knew exactly what this was, a corset. His breaths were eventually shortened as she finished
tightening it. then he felt the same felling around his neck, except this wasn't as tight. His head's
movement was restricted as she put a  posture collar around his neck. She began to talk. She said,
"Okay slave, listen to me, I control you now legally, whatever you own is mine. Remember those
papers you signed, well that was you signing over yourself to me, as a servant. I own you. And that
chastity belt around your balls, it is equipped with three things. One is a DreamLover2000, which is
where I can remotely shock you in many different ways, the other is a built in vibrator I can control
remotely, and the last is the points of intrigue, which makes it impossible to pull off your chastity
without the key. She unlocked his hands and feet and took off his blindfold. She then handed him a
pair of latex pants and pink lace panties. "Try them on", she said. He followed her orders, not wanting
to get shocked. He first put on the tight panties and discoved a hole for his cock's cage to stick
through. He stuck it though and tried to put on the latex pants. This took him 5 minutes, them being
skintight, without a crease while they were on. She inspected him and the unzipped the pant's zipper
and stuck his cock through it. She said, "alright slave, now follow me. He did, and she led him to a
chair. He sat down and she blindfolded him and buckled him in. After his arms and legs
were restrainded, she put straps individually, restraining his fingers individually to a board. She then
mentioned " I am going to put acrylic nails on  you now. One by one, he felt a press on each fingernail,
 followed by a little bit of burning. She did the same to his toes and he felt the same burning. He was
 left for 30 minutes after that. He muffled through his gag, trying to call for her, she finally came. She
came back with a pill and a glass of water and made him take them. She then explained, " See those
nails I put on you, well you better get used to them because they will be stuck on you for a good while,
 I put a highly chemical epoxy glue on them which bonds your real nail and them together. "They won't
come off until your nails grow out, which they will start growing until around two months, thanks to the
pill that I gave you." He muffled and she could tell that he was frustrated. She giggled and then started
to put heels on him. They were around 6 inches and were all latex. After that, she left for a moment
andcame back with a small chain and a couple of padlocks. She locked it to a D ring on his chastity
belt and wrapped the other end around her wrist and padlocked that. She tugged on it and he
shrugged. "Hurts doesn't it," she said. The points of intrigue causes it as the chastity belt pulls away.
She unrestrained him from the chair and led him into the limo with the chain. She explained that they
were going to a bondage show to walk around. The limo stopped and they arrived. Stuck to his
mistress by that chain, she led him around. They walked around for a little bit, his movement being
restricted by the heels, the chain linked to his cock, the posture collar, and the corset that he still had
 on. After a while, she finally took off the chain and used a lace up arm restraint to restrain his whole
arm behind his back. She followed, by putting a very tight hood on him and replaced his ball gag with
a bit gag. She attached him to a mouse wheel just like this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=prKLXLh5BTA. She left him there for 10 minutes. The hardest workout he has ever had in his life. 
Once finished, and pouring down sweat, mistress took him home. He slept in a cage with the chastity
belt chains stuck to the bars. He wondered, "What do I have in store for me tommorrow?"