Long walk input need

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
handigeman

Long walk input need

Post by handigeman »

Hi,

I recently read the long walk scenario over here and that realy got my mind in overdrive. I can't realy sleep for the last 3 days. Realy heavy, since I never thought about crossdressing anyhow.

So i'm planning to do my first walk scenario. At first I got wild ideas about changing in the toilets at a gaybar and use http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... alk#p33372 for storing my clothes. That is a bit much for a first session outside :D I don't even think I dare to do it at daylight... And since I live in a small village I realy cant start at home, so I came up with this:

basic idea
Drive my car to point A. There I hide a spare key of my car. Then I drive to point B, which would be half an hour walk through a city or town from point A, or a much longer walk around the city. There I change clothes. My car can be locked with the remote while the trunck is open, and when I close the trunck it will lock, so I'll throw the keys in there. For anyone: you could also leave the window opened a tiny bit and shove the keys inside, whatch out for rain!

Now I have to walk crossdressed through (or around for a longer walk) the town and pick up the spare keys. Then go back.

The nice thing about this method
- you can pick any location
- you can decide wheter to walk longer on high heels (ouch?) or shorter through populated areas :oops:
- it's impossible to go back after locking the key

My must haves
- high heels (still have to buy some)
- slutty clothes
- a purse, to put my phone in (for emergencies or something)

Could haves
- maybe some bondage, which would alarm people to call the cops

Problem
Its like zero degrees celcius outside now :( I'll probably die :roll: Since I hate dying but I want to force myself to walk around as a slut withing 1 or two weeks, I need some clothes which look slutty, are warm and do look good. Hmmm I never did this before and I want to look good :) I am good at finding women clothes, always help my wife to find clothes...

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks a lot!
ponylady

Re: Long walk input need

Post by ponylady »

well,

if you have never walked in heels before you may be in for a nasty surprise:

30 minutes in flats may well turn to 2-3 hours 1st time in heels, so factor that one in.

as for bondage: you could use a knee-hobble hidden under your skirt.
will make it that much tougher to walk.
[
handigeman

Post by handigeman »

ponylady wrote:30 minutes in flats may well turn to 2-3 hours 1st time in heels, so factor that one in.
Hm ok ok. I will factor that in. Does the heel hight also makes a lot of difference?
ponylady wrote:as for bondage: you could use a knee-hobble hidden under your skirt.
will make it that much tougher to walk.
Good one! Thanks.

I'm getting a bit concerned about distance now.. I probably should start with just a 15 to 20 minute walk or so, espacialy if i'm going to use the bondage.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

handigeman wrote:Does the heel hight also makes a lot of difference?
If walking in heels is not second nature to you, it most certainly does make a lot of difference. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

The sole inclinasion is, for me, a more important factor to consider. All my shoes are 5" but on my 2 pair of boots I feel a difference and have more difficulties to stay standing in one of them. I came to notice that soles can be manufactured differently, making the shoes more or less confortable and thus more or less difficult to walk in, even if the heel height is the same.

But I agree with bound_jenny as my first walk outside was only 1 min away from the hotel and it turned out to take almost 5... smaller steps, slower speed to avoid falling + the fact that it was dark...

As for dressing bound_jenny already implied that you wear a skirt... and a long one. Dunno if it fits your vision of "slutty" but it's a good way of hiding the knee hobble tie.

PS : Before doing this scenario, I suggest that you go out and buy shoes. This, is already a big thrill on its own :) if you don't go to a sex shop.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Firebird12 wrote:As for dressing bound_jenny already implied that you wear a skirt... and a long one
I did? :shock:

More likely ponylady implied this with the hidden knee hobble.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Oops, I saw a green name and didn't read carefully.... :s

So you're right, ponylady implied the skirt :)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
handigeman

Post by handigeman »

bound_jenny wrote:
If walking in heels is not second nature to you, it most certainly does make a lot of difference. :mrgreen:
Yeahhh, I probably should not overdo it the first time...
Firebird12 wrote:PS : Before doing this scenario, I suggest that you go out and buy shoes. This, is already a big thrill on its own :) if you don't go to a sex shop.
Good point. If walking into a hardware store and buying ropes and locks can be a thrill, then what about buying women shoes :oops: .... I was thinking about cheating here -> there is a good online clothing store here who let you buy like 6 pairs of shoes and return the ones that don't fit. But if I even do not dare to walk into a store and buy some, how am I supposed to walk outside with them ? :) I am planning to do this next monday, I keep you informed :P .

For the skirts and all, after reconsidering I probably go for some "normal" women clothes. I just found out a lot of my wives clothes fit me perfectly.

Thanks for all the thoughts.
focussb

Post by focussb »

handigeman wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:
Yeahhh, I probably should not overdo it the first time...
Firebird12 wrote:PS : Before doing this scenario, I suggest that you go out and buy shoes. This, is already a big thrill on its own :) if you don't go to a sex shop.
Good point. If walking into a hardware store and buying ropes and locks can be a thrill, then what about buying women shoes :oops: .... I was thinking about cheating here -> there is a good online clothing store here who let you buy like 6 pairs of shoes and return the ones that don't fit. But if I even do not dare to walk into a store and buy some, how am I supposed to walk outside with them ? :) I am planning to do this next monday, I keep you informed :P .

For the skirts and all, after reconsidering I probably go for some "normal" women clothes. I just found out a lot of my wives clothes fit me perfectly.

Thanks for all the thoughts.
what's the name of that wonderful store???
heeled

Post by heeled »

Buy Heels like i do, go to a store, and tell your looking for Heels for your girlfriend.
But youre having a hard time finding any, because of her size.
Say to a person who workes at that shoe store that your looking for high heels to surprise her, in size .. (your size).

That how i do it.
And they believe me, and don`t look weird at me :D
handigeman

Post by handigeman »

focussb wrote:
handigeman wrote: there is a good online clothing store here who let you buy like 6 pairs of shoes and return the ones that don't fit.
what's the name of that wonderful store???
wehkamp.nl

but its in the netherlands. Also they only seem to sell smallish shoes...

Still havent bought any. Found some old boots of my wife which kind-of fit. However, I'm quite busy with other thing now so it'll have to wait
Sissy_Mikki

Post by Sissy_Mikki »

or you can just walk into the shoe shop and try them on ,like i did. the thrill of people looking at you ia wonderful. All you have to do is smile at them and they normaly turn away.
Michael27