This stuff is heavy!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tkv

This stuff is heavy!

Post by tkv »

Am I the only one or does everyone elses toy bag also seem to weigh a metric ton? I have a medium sized sports bag that weighs 13,5 kg, and it doesn't even have loads of chain in it, just ropes, leather, clips and locks. And the larger bag (I guess it's called a hockey bag?) is almost unwieldy. The backpack I used to have developed tears in the seams.

It would be so simple to just have a few sex toys that fit in the drawer of a night stand. But no... damn these fetishes.
bobbi

Re: This stuff is heavy!

Post by bobbi »

lol. it gets even worse with womens clothing and shoes, and now in my closet, wigs. i have no idea how to move them from place to place without damaging them (short of wearing them lol)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LMAO... :rofl:

I haven't weighed the tote box I put my toys in - just the toys - I just know I need to bend at the knees, not with my back, to pick the box up. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

solostill wrote:(short of wearing them lol)
A former colleague, into medieval re-enactment, took a four hour international flight, both ways, wearing a full suit of armour to avoid paying excess baggage charges.

This was, uh, somewhat before September 11, so I'm not sure he'd get away with that now ...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Was that with or without his weapons???
I would bet he would not be able to take that trip nowadays...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:A former colleague, into medieval re-enactment, took a four hour international flight, both ways, wearing a full suit of armour to avoid paying excess baggage charges.

This was, uh, somewhat before September 11, so I'm not sure he'd get away with that now ...
I would like to see what that would look like on one of those body scanners... :lol:

Or see the metal detector go up in smoke... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

My toy bag is a very large gym bag. I have never weighed it, but after many years of collecting and making toys it is quite heavy. And after adding some more chains for some upcoming scenes it was quite a surprise when I lifted it to put it back on the top shelf of the closet. I need to find an easier place to store it. Or have it go on a diet (yeah right!).And the weight does not include the collection of 8 different length spreader bars. What we go through to enjoy our kink.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I leave mine on the floor of the closet, easier to grab, and no need for a hernia to get it up on a shelf!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
tvkarencrc

Post by tvkarencrc »

Big, bulky and heavy, even after getting rid of a lot of things that I didn't want anymore...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

ruru67 wrote:... wearing a full suit of armour to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
i laughed out loud so hard, people in the office think i am being weird[er].
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I looked through my toy bag and did not find any thing that I would like do without. Particularly when I find another play partner. Besides the stuff on the bottom shelf of the closet won't fit on the top shelf. So I guess I will have to work out to be able to lift the toy bag over my head.
heeled

Post by heeled »

I`ve got three backpacks full, but wouldn`t want to miss anything out of it.
But i now what you mean.. Its a work out, to get your stuff on location sometimes :lol:
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I solved the transportation weight problem by using a back pack to take only the toys that I need for the current play session. Maybe I need to get another toy bag, to spread out the weight :!: Or make any future play partner carry all the toys, or be punished severely :whip: .