deepthroat release device...thing..

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Derek

deepthroat release device...thing..

Post by Derek »

was trying to devise a BJ training setup.. but then thought of this and wanted to share it... is basically just a dildo mounted on a board, with 2 (maybe 4 or more?) momentary push buttons mounted around the dildo that are adjustable.. say 1 above and 1 below the dildo.. these buttons are wired in series to a AA battery that's wired to a clock above on the wall with your handcuffs key on a minute or hour hand.. so for the clock to move.. you have to be pushing the 2 buttons at the same time with your lips... being adjustable .. you can have just a bit of the dildo in your mouth.. or most of it in your throat... :gag:

still workin on a BJ trainer tho
BondageGames

Re: deepthroat release device...thing..

Post by BondageGames »

This is a good idea! Just use this with a simple clock release, I assume.

So set the clock about 10-15 minutes shy of when the key would drop, and over the course of your bondage you'd have to hold the cock down for a total of the time you set it for. I think 10-15 would even be overkill for someone who is inexperienced >.>
Emyylii

Post by Emyylii »

Ooooo awesome idea, I wanna try it now lol, sounds like sommit I'd enjoy.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Sounds very interesting. Could someone provide practical tips how to build this? Which buttons and where to get them? How to attach them? And how to link the buttons to the batteries and the clock?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Derek

Post by Derek »

make a stop to radioshack or the source.. some electronics place.. 2 momentary push buttons.. an AA battery holder and some wire. the positive/red line from the AA holder will go to the positive clip on the clock... you can probably just rap it around the tab, or solder it. or even put a layer of electrical tape on the end of a AA battery and put the battery in the holder to pin the wire in place.. just make sure its solid. then take the negative/black lead on the AA holder and solder it to one pin on the first push button, solder some wire from the remaining pin to a pin on the second button, and the remaining pin on that button goes to the negative plate in the clock.

hot glue the push buttons in the end of lengths of copper pipe, 1/2 would probably do... then use pipe clamps for securing pipes to studs in the wall to fasten them to a 2x4.. you can adjust the length of the copper pipe and fasten the clamp down when you are happy, mount the dildo in between the pipes, and bobs yer uncle i guess...
crossbondage

Post by crossbondage »

great idea! if you don't mind a list of items to purchase and an example pic or description of how to do this exactly... not the set up but the technical pieces and how to figure it.
I think being a women as a man is not fair to real women: No babies and no monthly problems... We, cross-dressers, should be forced to wear the highest heels and tightest, skimpiest clothes to make up for the difference. Ladies, don't you agree?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i designed something like this two weeks ago without electricity:

https://the.tiesthatbind.me/2011/06/13/ ... ning-post/

like ra suggested instead of using a weighted release system, just using a standard timer and instead of letting water flow with the push buttons, you push them to stop the flow of an enema.