Crossdressing test (with pic)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Kronopticon

Re: Crossdressing test (with pic)

Post by Kronopticon »

if i had a body like that... I'd probably give up being a man.... I'm sorry, but you've got an amazing body, and I've never known someone as good-looking as you with such denial of how womanly your body is! its beautiful. have no doubt about that. okay?

i wish i could do tight-lacing, but i havent the time for it, not to mention the ability, seeing as i do very manual work, losing any of my flexibility doing tightlacing would give me away to my co-workers... :( that and i need a new corset for it.. the ones i have are no good for tightlacing and i cant really afford anything right now..
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, Lisa, that's so nice! With those silicone pads, it really looks good. Believe me, there are women who would kill to have a figure like yours.

About tightlacing - I don't know how much flexibility you need, but with manual labor, it actually helps me. A couple of winters ago we had a big blizzard and I spent about six hours digging my car out (including digging my way there). I was wearing my corset the whole time. Usually after that kind of workout my back would be toast, but I was fine. Notably, since I've started wearing corsets, I haven't had a single backache. Prior to that, I got one about once a year that put me out of commission for a week or so. Not fun at all.

But you're right about the expense - unless you know how to make your own corsets, waist training is an expensive proposition. A good, custom-fitted corset is necessary and they're not cheap.

I have to say that with your natural figure, if you did decide to start waist training, you could really be a knockout. Not to diminish your figure with the corset you have - that's already stunning! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Kronopticon: Thanks for your very positive feedback. Feels good to hear something like that, because its very hard to "rate" yourself.

But with that "if i had a body like that... I'd probably give up being a man....", i think i stay away from that. I love dressing up like a woman and stuff, but hell, i also love being a man and flirting with girls ;)

@bound_jenny: How long do you have to train with tightlacing to see a considerable effect? How long each day and how long in general? Surely sounds interesting :)

Ok, heres another photo of mine, with my legs and some boots. Well, ok, a bit inconsistent dress, but who cares ;)
Attachments
lisa3.jpg
lisa3.jpg (9.18 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Stangman1234

Post by Stangman1234 »

Yet again awesome. Thanks for pics.
I'm into a bit of everything.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:How long do you have to train with tightlacing to see a considerable effect? How long each day and how long in general?
That's opening a big can of worms. :mrgreen:

I started off with a goal of four hours per day, in the evening, but I did set a rule that if it got too uncomfortable, I would bail out. That's something about corsets that is absolutely primordial - if it hurts, stop! I reached my four hour goal after about 10-14 days. Then I set myself to evaluate my condition after four hours, and if I felt up to it, I would go for another hour. At the end of the fifth hour, I would repeat that process - I'm OK, go for another... I feel a bit uncomfortable, take it off and relax. But I didn't go to sleep in it yet - it was still too distracting.

For sleeping, about six weeks after starting, I inadvertently fell asleep watching TV in the evening - and woke up about three hours later, much to my surprise. The next weekend, making sure that I didn't lose any sleep before work, I tried for a full night, and it worked!

Concerning reduction, it all depends on how "squishy" you are. Considering your corset photos, it looks like you are a little more so than average. I got to six inches of reduction after about ten months (and three corsets - I was losing weight at the same time). After that it slowed down a lot - the smaller you get, the slower it is. Right now I'm around eight inches after five years (ten days ago it was five years exactly).

You'll also have to factor in the ribs - if you so desire. That takes longer because you're bending bones! Yes, bones can bend. They are constantly reforming themselves anyway, little by little, and by putting pressure on the ribs (which are also flexibly mounted), one can reshape the rib cage with time and patience.

So, in a nutshell, waist training is a work of time and patience, and paying attention to the messages your body is sending to you. It's a symbiotic relationship between the corset and you.

If you look at my various corset photos (to find them, listen for the thud of cdinbonds falling out of his chair :P :hi: ), you'll see proof of what I wrote here.

Jenny.
docrobbysherry

Post by docrobbysherry »

U should be VERY proud of your fem shape, Lisa! :D The only thing I would add if I were u is, some hip/butt pads in more of your pics! Otherwise, YOU'RE TOTALLY HOT! :twisted:
Fem-illusionist.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

You got a really womanly shape, that's for sure! I envy you ^^.
In fact, those breast pads really help and your light body is totally in the woman weight "norm". You look really nice and I'd love to have your figure... maybe i'll quit man stuff as well if i were that good as a woman ;).

I think you can go on posting photos of you, you'll never bore anyone on this forum :) So... go ahead.

How much cost your breast pads? And where did you get them?

PS : I love your leather top Oo !!!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@bound_jenny: Thanks. One question (just ignore it, if you find it in anyway offensive): How old where you, when you started with the training, because i wonder what difference age will make in all of this (bending bones and stuff).

@firebird: They did cost about 200 Euros, but they are worth it.

Ok, here is another, quite boring shot this time:
Attachments
lisa11.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Age is irrelevant. It's still best to start young, which gives more time, that's all.

As for my age, let's just say that I have enough life experience to be many members' mom (but not grandmother...). :mrgreen:

And stop this "boring" nonsense. Or else :whip: (oh, wait, that won't work here... rats... :lol: ).

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I have to agree with Mistress Jenny, there is nothing boring about any of your photos, quite the opposite in fact! You look so amazing, I'm having trouble convincing myself you are not female! Your corset picture is almost too good to believe, such a tiny waist for someone who doesn't tight lace regularly! :shock:

I also loved the pictures of your elbow bondage. When I saw them and your comment about needing to find a partner, i thought, "it shouldn't be hard to find someone with that body!" :gag: :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@cdinbonds: Well, problem with the partner is, i have no clue where to look for partners who want to tie me up, and whom i could trust. It's not like i just could go outside and ask around ;)
Attachments
Some latex mini-skirt here
Some latex mini-skirt here
lisa13.jpg (3.53 KiB) Viewed 4984 times
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Lisa2024 wrote:@cdinbonds: Well, problem with the partner is, i have no clue where to look for partners who want to tie me up, and whom i could trust. It's not like i just could go outside and ask around ;)
hhhmmm, let's see. maybe i can help. taking advantage of mod powers & knowing how t-shit works:

you could allways attend some of the next demo's @ that big hole they are about to dig. maybe some cop is eager
to use his cuffs on you.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

seriously, ever heard of travesta.de or mystartrans.org ?

if i remember this correctly there is a guy on ST from B-W who loves to tie up CD's.
*wheew, now i have a serious case of AN :mrgreen: *
[
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@ponylady: Thx, maybe its worth a look :)

Problem may be, that i am into woman, not men, so sex with a men is not an option for me ;)

Ok, heres another photo of me in a corsett for bound_jenny:
Attachments
lisa2.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:heres another photo of me in a corsett for bound_jenny
Ooooo nice! Love that shape. :D

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Absolutely gorgeous! Better not go out in public like that, men won't be able to resist! :shock:

As to my earlier comment about my thinking that you would have no trouble finding a partner, I had that thought when I first saw the picture. Your body was so convincing I was sure you were a woman. It wasn't until your later post in the Cross dressing section that I realized you are male.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.