Excuses...

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SuperRedbaron221

Excuses...

Post by SuperRedbaron221 »

Does anyone have any excuses to say to someone if they find any of your bondage equipment?
cbshackle

Re: Excuses...

Post by cbshackle »

The truth works well: "Yeah, you found my toys and I'm kinky. If TMI then quit snooping around my stuff." If you put something away and someone found your toys, then they will probably be more embarrassed than you are.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
Gstyle

Post by Gstyle »

I think just staying calm and acting as nonchalantly as possible while saying, "Yeah, you found my toys, oops" is the best way. If you suddenly act like there's something wrong with you and it's just a deep dark evil secret you're ashamed, I feel like it's more awkward.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Gstyle wrote:I think just staying calm and acting as nonchalantly as possible while saying, "Yeah, you found my toys, oops" is the best way. If you suddenly act like there's something wrong with you and it's just a deep dark evil secret you're ashamed, I feel like it's more awkward.
I agree with this. Except you should probably wonder why somebody was going through your stuff, at the same time. I'm lucky enough to have not had to deal with this, but my first question would be why someone was going through my stuff. If they find something HIDDEN they clearly weren't supposed to find it.

I remember arguing about that with my parents a couple times in the past... Not that they found anything I REALLY cared about them finding (normal teenager things like condoms or lube... Neither of which were heavily used, admittedly :P ) but it was the principle of the thing.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i wouldnt make an excuse.my reaction wou depend entirely on who found my toys and what their reaction to them was.
cant never tell.the person who finds them might be as kinky and as secretive about it as you.
SuperRedbaron221

What if your parents found them?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

If you are old enough to be on this site (21), your parents have no right whatsoever to be going through your things without your permission. You are an adult, and what you do is your business and no one else's, including your parents. If you are living with your parents, in their house, you should still have the right to expect a certain amount of privacy in your room.

Now,if you carelessly left some things lying out in other parts of the house, that's different.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
SuperRedbaron221

Good point!!!
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

The only person to find my toys was a girl friend :oops: . She started the night vanilla, and ended up a kinky switch by the morning. :love:
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

hetmandf wrote:The only person to find my toys was a girl friend :oops: . She started the night vanilla, and ended up a kinky switch by the morning. :love:
Luck... Nothing but sheer luck :( So jealous! Haha
Kinky_Jon

Post by Kinky_Jon »

I'm 21, yet my mum still treats me like a baby. 2 years ago, I came home from university for the end of term - I had all my kinky things in one bag. I was planning to hide that bag away under my bed asap.. but I got distracted by my younger step brother who wanted me to play with him on his xbox lol. So I play for 5minutes, then my mum walks into the room holding some lube (she's a bit dumb), 'Jonathan, what's this tube for?' I leap up and snatch it out her hand and say she shouldn't be going through my stuff.

Then in my room I notice all my stuff (ball gag, butt plugs, nipple clamps, colar, rope, wrist+ ankle cuffs, etc) on my bed... LOL. She was just tidying up my stuff but meh. She looked very very confused and kept saying they are 'weird things' I told her I met a 'kinky girl', hehe. Glad my step brother didn't get to see anything, he'd never stop joking about it. Not that it bothers me much though :)
My personality would make me a natural Sub : )
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I was already giving her small hints and doing little things like pinning her arms and hand gagging her. Just waiting for the right time to "break her in".
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Kinky_Jon wrote: Then in my room I notice all my stuff (ball gag, butt plugs, nipple clamps, colar, rope, wrist+ ankle cuffs, etc) on my bed... LOL. She was just tidying up my stuff but meh. She looked very very confused and kept saying they are 'weird things' I told her I met a 'kinky girl', hehe. Glad my step brother didn't get to see anything, he'd never stop joking about it. Not that it bothers me much though :)

LMAO,

so she knows you are a "social engineer" because of all the "weird things", but doesn't know why you need lubricants for your
occupation ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
Kinky_Jon

Post by Kinky_Jon »

Yeah, not very bright at all. Bless her though - she said 'oh I didn't get to go to university to experience such things...'

But at the original post - if they are your friend I think you should tell them that you are into bondage. They will laugh but most peopl won't be insensitive (maybe cracking a few jokes :P). If they find toys, make up an excuse if you are embarassed, such as dumping the blame on a boy/girl friend. If they know your sexual life, or are your partner - BUSTED!

I really don't know what I'd say if I had a girl friend that was nosing through my stuff and found a dildo and all the restraints and things... eep! I guess you either have to be completely honest, or hide your things extremely well!
My personality would make me a natural Sub : )