Stories

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
taylorgreen4682

Stories

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

I am a writer of varying talent, I have my ups and downs in the way I write, almost a bi - polar type style to my writing and inspiration. Now i am very inspired to write, but yet I have no idea on what I want to write about; thats why I'm posting here. I would like to know the opinions of you, what you like, what turns you on, and in response to everyone I will write a short story, for each and everyone that will reply to this. And even some of them may become a little more than just a short story.

Sincerly,
Halike
redone

Re: Stories

Post by redone »

I've always liked the idea of being forced into a life of complete bondage and feminization. Not the fluffy pink dress kind but sexy, classy skirts and dresses. Also, displaying a bit too much skin and letting your kinky side get you into trouble. The kind where there is no escaping it but at the same time you aren't really held down against your will.

I love the idea of doing things reluctantly that I wouldn't normally do, like sucking cock, being forced to dress a certain way, inserting things for extended periods of time, forced orgasms, etc. Any sexual gratification that you would receive would be by my lack of stamina or my controllers wishes.

There is a great story here http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/33968 that kind of does the same thing. Random scenario excel spreadsheets are always fun but there isn't a good way to stick to what you have selected unless someone holds you too it.

I think a lot of the guys here share similar desires.
taylorgreen4682

Well i'll defiantly get to writing that story 8)
taylorgreen4682

ok so it took alot longer than I expected. I got caught up in college, and work and just about everything else. But today I just felt inspired to crank it out. It turned out alot differently than I expected, and alot longer. Please tell me what you think

He sat in the café, surfing his Facebook mindlessly, what his friends or anybody else for that matter were of no importance to him at the moment. The coffee that he had bought for a ridiculous price cooled slowly in the warm room, but this too escaped notice. His mind was on what had happened last night, he couldn’t remember exactly what had happened, but he could remember the voice, it was so sweet, so sexy. He knew where her voice had come from, from the audio file that he had downloaded, but last night he seemed to remember more than hearing her, he almost remembered feeling her. Not in the sense that happened where you were dreaming, or maybe if you were under as in a hypnotized state, but more like it actually happened. His arms and legs were sore, as was his rear and his penis; maybe he was just imagining the feelings, earlier in the week he had learned that a person’s mind will create a memory, even if it was one of the farthest things from the truth.

As his mind started to ponder the concept of him just dreaming it, and what exactly he was dreaming, a chat window appeared on his screen, someone was messaging him on Skype. It was a screen name that he did not know, curious, he answers the chat and what pops up first scares him yet excites him at the same time.
“Hello pet, did you enjoy last night as much as I did?”
He stares at the screen of his Mac, in shock, but at the same time filled with a morbid curiosity that was beyond any he had ever felt before. He felt compelled to answer this question, as if his sanity depended on it. But then a thought popped into his head, what if this was a result from his Bipolar disorder, he was just recently diagnosed with it, and just recently his symptoms have been extremely active lately.
“I know you’re there pet” pops up after a minute, “I’m watching you right now, I can see what you are looking at on your computer screen. You better buy the second one, because if you don’t you will most definitely pay ;)
And with that he purchases the second listed item on the web page, a wicked looking chastity belt. It was made of steel, and where the owners cock would fit left just about enough room for the owner to be flaccid, or suffer from the dull spikes that stuck inward. It looked like it ran under the crotch, between the legs, and had a weird type of apparatus around where near the owner’s ass. Then from there it ran up the back to the waist, and came back around to the front, there were leather straps that started at the weird apparatus at the back, they went up to the waist and around to the crotch, the thick straps widening the closer they got to the front.
The next couple of days his mind was elsewhere than the tasks that he had at hand. Work flew by, he started to skip meals on a regular basis, and his thoughts were very sexual. He wondered what that device that he bought would feel like, and what someone would do if he were to give the key to someone. He hadn’t heard from that mysterious person for a while, he knew he had a void in his memory, but it wasn’t exactly a void. It was something more like a hazy dream, something that he can remember but isn’t sure exactly what is happening or any other specific details.
While at work one day, his mind was drifting back to her, he could remember her voice; it was so soothing, so lovely. It was the voice of a goddess in his mind, he began to start to fantasize about what her lips might look like, her face, and then to her body. For sure she must be sexy, with a voice like that he couldn’t imagine anyone that had a body that didn’t match up. He’s falling into a slight trance, unaware of the man leaning around the door to his office.
“Henry!” the man shouts, waking him from that trance that he was falling into. “Its quittin time man, wanna come out to the pub with us?”
“No, I’ve got some matters to deal with at home, how about tomorrow?” he says back to his co-worker.
“Alright man. Hey you ok? Lately you look a little… out of it. Haha you smokin without us man?”
“Aha yea right jimmy, you have all my shit from the other week. I’ll catch you next week and we’ll go to that party at the club.”
“ahh dude sounds good” and with that Henry was alone again in his office. Spinning around in the chair he faces the window only to see an amazing sunset over the ocean. His office on the 35th floor gave him a nice view of Los Angeles. But his mind wasn’t seeing the sunset; he was seeing his fantasized image of her.
The drive home was quick; it seemed to speed by like a movie on fast forward. He pulls in, drops his keys in their usual spot, kicks his shoes off, drops the jacket over a chair and plops on his couch, exhausted. He quickly falls asleep, and has wonderful dreams, ones of lust, riches, and her.
He gasps, sitting up in his bed. His dreams suddenly went bad, went from everything he’s ever wanted to the worst things possible happening. He’s naked and drenched with sweat, but he feels more awake, he feels “vivid”. His senses are heightened; he can feel the grain in the touch of the cold wood floor upon his feet as he swings out of bed. And that’s when he stops.
I fell on the couch right? Fully dressed? No I was just tired; maybe a nice shower will help. He thinks. And with that he walks over to the bathroom, turning the shower to its usual steamy almost burning hot. That shower feels like the best in his life, every stream of water that shoots out from the shower head feels like a stream of ecstasy on his back; the stone tiles underneath his feet feel indescribable. And his list of wonderful feelings goes on and on, they don’t stop even after he gets out of the shower. After quickly drying off he heads out to his living room nude. Just one of the many joys of living in your house alone, and having a little privacy. He walks about his house, just double checking that no one broke in, while he was sleeping, the alarm shows no disturbances and everything is where he left it except himself.
As he makes his way back to the bedroom he notices a package just outside the front door. His heart starts to race, he knows exactly what it is, and with a smile he opens the door, making sure no one is right there to see him naked and grabs it.
Wow it’s heavy, really heavy. But in this case heavy just might be a good thing. Hmm I can’t wait to try it on. And with those thoughts he heads back to his room, opening it slowly on the way. Pulling it out it’s exactly how it looked in the picture, and there were two large keys that came along. He tests them out to make sure that they work then he tries to put it on. But with the massive erection that he is having it’s a bit tough and painful to get on. And after a few minutes of that he gives up, thinking that he will just try to stay soft and do it tomorrow, or the next day which would be Sunday.
Lays down in bed, the sheets feel wonderful, and with those thoughts he drifts off.
His dreams are very sexual. They’re of him, lying in bed. A stunning lady walks in, the chastity device in hand, and they keys are nowhere to be seen. She slides it on and fits everything properly, it’s a perfect fit. Then she mounts him and gets herself off right on top of him, but then he feels a pain. Its faint and the dream start to fade, fades away to him alone in his bedroom. His penis feels like there are nails digging into it, ripping off the covers he finds that that device that looks like it’s from hell is on him. The spikes digging into his penis, his ass being painfully stretched and filled tight, the leather straps grip him tightly and there is a leather collar locked around his neck. He feels his ass and finds that there is a large and quite painfully stretching butt plug locked in there.
He frantically searches for the keys, he runs from room to room, panicked, worried and scared to find out how this happened. His mind races through all the possibi—
“Hello pet” a very real voice says, he turns to see the lady from his last dream sitting very relaxed on his couch. She has black hair, a faint tan, sexy red lips, and she is wearing a full body leather outfit. “Well you are my pet now, don’t look so worried. I told you, you would like it. From the size of that erection that is causing you pain, I think you’re pretty worried huh. Well I have hidden one of the keys in that box there on the table; there is a pin number to open it. But you only have two chances or else it seals itself permanently, and trust me they are quite impossible to get open without destroying the contents inside. And the other I have mailed to my friends in New York, with a letter that explains the power they hold. You now are my pet, to do whatever I like, or whatever I need. So just try to sit down and relax, and let me put you into a deep trance. Trust me pet it will help “and with that she smiles with a devilish grin. Leaving Henry with the choice to try to figure out the pin number, or follow her orders….
taylorgreen4682

Please let me know what you think about it, and I might write the next part
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

taylorgreen4682 wrote:she smiles with a devilish grin
Tee hee... you got me on that. :mrgreen: My favorite kind of smile... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I don't know about others but I like the story so far, and I can see a lot of potential in it :)
You asked what interests other had, well for me, other than chastity and submission, I like tease & denail, and also feminization. I especially like hosiery (pantyhose, stockings, tights, etc) and anything lace and see-through... In my fantasies I don't go right out and walk in public wearing a skirt and pantyhose, but I fantasise more about being somewhat discreet about it, where if someone is looking in my direction I wonder if they notice what I'm wearing under my man clothes? Or when my wife makes me wear 2 pairs of shiny tan stockings and no socks, and we go shopping and she "forces" me to sit down to try out a lazy boy or something, and if a salesgirl comes over my wife will force me to stay where I am and risk her seeing my PH while I'm sitting... Or shopping while wearing a sexy lacy camisole or tight corset (hi Jenny :wink: ) under my jeans jacket and she orders me to unbotton a few bottons and there's a risk people might see my camisole/corset...
For tease & denial I especially like when I am denied orgasm for a period of time ( a few days, a week, longer?) and my wife tells me I have to complete certains scenarios (some more risky than others) if I want to cum tonight... and she builds the excitement until I want to explode, then at the last minute she puts the chastity device back on me (after SHE had her orgasm) and continues to deny my orgasm :twisted:
Looking forward to reading your story and see how it will unfold :D
redone

Post by redone »

I completely forgot to check back in to see if you posted. Sorry.

Love it, that's great so far! You, I, kind of want to be that guy, sounds like the beginning of a great relationship. I know the feeling of having your head wrapped up with those thoughts and dreams. mmm.
taylorgreen4682

Well I got a little side tracked from writing more, but as soon as I'm caught up with college work then I'll get to writing more of the story. I just have to crack the whip and do it :whip:
ohyesss

Post by ohyesss »

Oh I really liked reading your story... especially the semi and barely conscious mind control aspects ... wonderful that you captured the dream like quality if that experience ... Ty :-) xo
Ohyesss