Standing in bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
diyguy

Standing in bondage

Post by diyguy »

Hi guys,

The house was finally free for some time today so I had some private time :gag: :whip:

Cleared out a room so i had a naughty corner all for myself ;) it features heating pipes from top to bottom which gives you excellent anchor points and support for a standing scenario!

I first put a vibrating egg in my pantys (diyed, ofcourse) and then locked every possible thing onto me ( I recently found i can lock my skirt on too! Oh joy :) )
Everything you see is locked on, from heels to collar :P

I was locked to the pipes with my collar, upper leg cuffs and ankle cuffs. I added a belt for some support.

release was a simple ice timer, which gave me about 2 hours to think about the following items:
- 2 Hours standing is longish if you practically never wear the heels you're locked into.
- My vib egg isn't powerfull enough :(
- To make it more comfortable, add more belts to give some support. On the other hand I might go without the belt next time but with a shorter duration.
- Even after 2 hours of doubt, I haven't decided on releasing the video I made of me getting into this

Any suggestions are welcome!
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
ponylady

Re: Standing in bondage

Post by ponylady »

diyguy wrote:Any suggestions are welcome!
well, i'm sure you noticed yourself, as you had enuff time to look @ them:

your heatpipes are in desperate need of a paint job.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:
diyguy wrote: Everything you see is locked on, from heels to collar :P

I was locked to the pipes with my collar, upper leg cuffs and ankle cuffs. I added a belt for some support.
word of caution: never lock your collar to something, even, as in your setup, the pressure would be applied on the back of your neck. some "shit" can allways happen *fainting, cramps, etc* and now you are hanging there and thinking about
how high you will rate on this years darwin's awards. it's not worth it.
[
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

Thanks PL

Ofcourse I know its not the best idea... But while in the process of tying up I was like: " ah, what would happen... " I know... I know... Will take more care!

PS, It might be hard to see, but i was blindfolded with a padded blindfold ;)
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

ahh, yeah, i can see your hair being flattened by the elastic ^-^ and love your wallpaper :P

something you should consider is the use of multiple vibes, so long as they're separated by something soft, as often they can bounce together quite violently
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."