IPod touch timed bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Boundideas

IPod touch timed bondage

Post by Boundideas »

This is a very simple release mechanism, what you would need is any type of bondage restraints that ypu can attach with a combination lock. Then enter the combination lock in the notepad of the ipod. After that you can disable the ipod either 1 minute, 5 minutes, or one hour just by punching in the wrong passcodes a few amount of times. Then you can access your itouch and look up the combination in the notepad. (dont go over an hour while you are in your bonds, this just locks the ipod, and the only way you can get it
Off is to hook it up to the computer which you cant do while you are bound.
cheap_sb

Re: IPod touch timed bondage

Post by cheap_sb »

An interesting twist would be if you can get an electromagnet powered buy the line out of the Ipod (or whatever mp3 player you want/have) to hold a key for awhile.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Make damn sure your iPod isn't set to restore itself if the wrong number of passcodes are entered too many times. That's another option and probably not that a lot of people have on, but make sure that's off before trying this method.

The only reason that this isn't a good idea btw, is that if you have to enter the combo yourself it kind of defeats the purpose. :)
This would be great if someone did it for you though!
Boundideas

Post by Boundideas »

Well it ususlly takes me a while to remember the combo, so by the time i entered it i forget. And i tried to explain that restore thing in my posting, maybe it isnt clear enough. But open the combination lock b4 you put it in the ipod, choose the passcode wrongly until it says check back in 1 hour, then bound your self, tie ipod to hand somehow, where you wont drop it.