UK Posting, and a selfbondage session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Ano

UK Posting, and a selfbondage session

Post by Ano »

Hi

So as I sad, I hade the basic, for play simple selfbondage, in the first times it was hogtie, with cellphone timing, now just some complaing about this,
I hawe to write this down, since this is the secound, time I talk about this to anybody.
When I hogtied my self as standard I used zipties on my hand (yeah that's hurt sometimes hurt a lot, but anyway, it was the only thing that cud created an insecapable tie around my wrist, almost always I pulled them tighter than it was necessery, to be 100% secure, but I liked to be in 150%, at least for this part :) )
For my feet 2 belt was fine too I just pulld then as tight as possible, and they holded them well, both at my ankle, and knee. Good till this point, but here I had to finish the hogtie with some string, I always find different kinds around the house, and there was the big problem I always managed to tear, or cut the strings on something around the ground of my room, edge of wardrobe etc.

After some thinking, I ziptied my hands to my desk's feet, ofc behind my back, this sort story is hilarous in my opinion, and in my memoris.
I was sitting on the floor, my feet was bond together with the 2 belt once agen, and it was tied to the feet of my bed. At this time my toes where tied together too.
As almost alway I used clothes and duchtape as blindfold and gag too, after some experiment it was 100% to, no a single word, where alowed to out, or light in. (I started this around 19-20, so there was no light at all. One belt went around my elbow, tied them to my body, a little bit smug, but alone it was almost impossible to do anything better around elbow. Also I duchtaped my head to the feet of bank, realy tightly, knife was on a self that was fixed to the wall upper my hands, timed with a cellphone for around six hour, so I was unably to do anything with the knife before the time went off. Previusly I tryd to leve the knife on the bank, or on the wardrobe but after some, or maybe a lot of trying I always managed to get them fell down, before the time.
But not this time :)
So now, I was completly bound unably to move any part of my body 100% muted, and blindfolded.
As usualy after I clicked the zipties(I used two zipeties at the same time, each on my wrists, and they went trought eachother.) I started to try out everything that my help me out of this bondage, i strugled like the hell, realy as hard it's possible agen agen, sometimes inturrepted when I felt complettly tired, but tried agen and agen for me it's almost the best feeling on the world, when I try it realy hard and i can not go out,
After one, or more hour of strugling i just realised something, (yeas it tookt that long to try out everything) I feel i'm will be able to free my toes.
I know, that help nothing in itself, but it was the only thing that i cud do, because I was still completly unable to move any part of my body. ( and also my ankle where tied to the bed's feet, without using my toes.)
So I took the fight, and after a lots of time, I dont know exactly maybe around 30-45 minutes, I get them free. Cheer, good filings, nothing else, still completly stuck, and zipties realy digged in to my whrists, they wherent that tight, so I was able to move the up or down, but anyway they digged, in, and after some time I was out of space, so i left them make more pain where they where alredy. :P
So after I get my toes free, I had few minutes of pause.
After that I started to strugle like the hell agen now around half hour later I just realised something agen, the bank is heavy, filled with a lots of papper, and books on it, but anway I was able to move it with one, or two cm.
It made me tired agen, and I was thinking, it's hawe no use, so I returnd to strugling like the hell, for nothing. You can imagine how good feeling it was the whole strugle because mostly of my wrist's and the zipties :)
After i was completly kicked out of the game, I had to stop the strugling for a longer peried.
Meanwhile as i'm not know as a man who like ti surender I started to thinking, there was completly nothing i can do btw.
A memory kicked in! I left a scissors on the ground, far away from the point that I can reach. I used it to finish the blindfold, and the gag, and I left it because I had no idea that time, there is a 0,1% chance i can reach it from that far.
So I started to pull the bank, 1 cm, 2 minute pause, repeat it with every time longer pause time, till you get 1,6 meter.
Ofc the other end of the bank stod on it's place, and I was unable to move the bed too.
Slowly I made my progress as I feelt the freedom is coming, dont ask why, but I tryd agen, and agen the hard way, to get my wrists free, or just to make loose anything, 0% progress on both of them, but anyway I was feeling I'm gona cheat, and that's not a real wictory, so even on the move I fighted like hell, strugled to my last breaths.
But anyway once i reached the scissors, and as it used to be I was almost completly unable to use my hands, (that nice, I not duchtaped my fingers^^),
and the scissors was not a sharp one, and it's never born to cut very very strong plastic, I made my progress very slowly, and do I need to say? : I still where trying to slip out my hand, without cuting it, and broke it, and other "usual" stuff.
I dont know how long it toke, but finaly my hands where free, and freed my self completly very slowly.
I done the end with both very good feelings, as I just creted my very greatest experience and memory, witht he feeling of lose to the zipties
If i remember right It was only half hour, till the time up. :)
I cleaned up my self from the ground, (I forgot one thing, in the pull of the heavy bank, the carpet itself was my greatest enemy, I had no chance to lift the bank to the carpet, so it's worked agenst me at the whole time)
I went to sleep, for that night. (With more secure solotiuns in my mind^^ I will tell the tale later, maybe tomorow, night, or on the next weekend)

(The Full story is completly true, nothing extra added to it later)

And now my question, I just recently moved to london, one months ago.
In this house, we hawe 5 ppl including me, I hawe my own room, but It's not that big where I can hide a lots of unusual tools.
My mate freends comes in sometime, just to talk, play something together on notebook, and so, so i'm not alone here, ofc the nights are clare just this one now too. but I still afraid to do the same thing that I hawe done at home.
So i'm just wana buy a handcuff, or two, for example from ebay, but I did not want to let them delivered to directly here, I just simply need no questions about what I got, if I'm at work, and somebody take them from the currier.
If the post itself cud help, that would be great, then plz write down, how it's work, and what I need for it.
Or if somebody could recive them, and give them to me, or can just simply leave it somewhere that would be great too.
I'm living in london sw, but up to make a way anywhere in the city for that.

Thank You for reading, and maybe for helping!
Hawe a nice day!
lj

Re: UK Posting, and a selfbondage session

Post by lj »

if you want to buy handcuffs, you could try going to the "military" and "survival" shops which seem to stock them. EBay purchases should be ok, just check the supplier really is in the UK and you will get them delivered in a nice anonymous package with no clue what they are.

Unlike me, who didn't email the seller first and received a package from Thailand with lots of pretty stamps and a customs label that said "contents HANDCUFFS" for which I had to sign. The young lady delivering my post may possibly wonder what I do in my spare time :lol:

I bought a second pair for my play-partner from a UK supplier and they arrived in a "jiffy-bag" with no clue whatever what was inside.

PS when you post, please avoid text-speak and abbreviations, not everyone here speaks English as their first language and that can make understanding a bit difficult
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Dane

Post by Dane »

@lj

Or maybe your young mail girl reads here as well, and secretly wanted to join in on your fun :D

I once ordered something from the US, it came with invoice on the outside the package, clearly stating handcuffs, nose hook and what else I bought...

@ano

You can also make your own "handcuffs", without anyone but you knowing they are handcuffs.

3 small padlocks and 2 pieces of chain, each a length of the circumfience of the wrist plus a few inches.

Padlock the chains around each wrist and padlock the ends together.

Very secure and safe since it cannot suddenly neither loosen or tighten.

Also easy to both buy and hide if you don't want to give away your kink.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

on a similar note to text speak, proof reading your posts is important that it makes sense, it almost boggled my mind, and i consider myself a reasonable competitor when it comes to understanding gibberish :P

still, sounded like fun, and frankly, buying in a shop is ALWAYS an option. ordering online is nice, but when you cant stop roomies and co-workers from looking at your post, its best to just go to a shop :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Ano

Post by Ano »

Thanks for the quick response!

It's seems like I'm still unlucky with the buying, alll of the military shops that I discovered so far offer only home shipping I know if the box show nothing, then there should be no problem.
But here everybody take everyone's post, and I realy do not want get questions around it. In this house they are all freends, but no on of them hawe any idea about my hobby.
Well I found something: postoffice website says, I need to check the box for local pickup on e bay, there's no one.
( http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/c ... d=95000773 )

But seems like Royal mail Offer it cald Mail collect: Just need to fill a form, and bring it back. I hawe a feeling, if no one hawe a better idea, I will need to do this.
One more thing, from now I will avoid abbreviations as much as I can, but I did not realy get what do you mean under Text-speak, plz highlight few from my previus post.
lj

Post by lj »

Ano wrote:One more thing, from now I will avoid abbreviations as much as I can, but I did not realy get what do you mean under Text-speak, plz highlight few from my previus post.
to be fair, you didn't use text-speak except ppl but your spelling and phrasing is a little idiosyncratic, particularly using "w" instead of "v", for example "hawe" when you mean "have", and then "duch"tape instead of "duck" or "duct"tape. I don't want to make you feel bad about what you have written, or will write in the future, just that a bit more care with the words will make it much easier for others to understand and read more easily
be a switch, double the fun :-)