My first time out in full fem!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
rubberdragboy84

My first time out in full fem!

Post by rubberdragboy84 »

So the other night I finally did it i went for a 15min walk around my neighborhood. It was amazing! The night started out with me taking a shower and shaving(legs, face, and chest). Then I then put on my white thong, after tapping up my manhood of course. After that I put on a pair of black leggings and over that my favorite pair of leather pants. on the top i started with my bra, followed my a spagetti stap shirt, then on top a pink cashmere long sleeve sweater. I then did my makeup put my wig on. Got my purse, coat and boots, and went outside. Once outside I put on my 4"patent knee high boots on over the pants and then i was off. While walking all i could hear was the heels, it was amazing. It was kinda late when I did this, due to my family. All thru the walk all i could think about was someone comming to kid nap me and that i looked pretty good. Anywho I had alot of fun and i can't wait to do it again! :D

P.S.
HERE'S A COUPLE OF PICS OF HOW I WAS DRESSED!(The second pic is my favorite)

Iana

Re: My first time out in full fem!

Post by Iana »

Very nice! :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Very good. :D The second photo is the most flattering. Quite passable - I wouldn't look twice if we casually crossed paths.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

bound_jenny wrote:Very good. :D The second photo is the most flattering. Quite passable - I wouldn't look twice if we casually crossed paths.

Jenny.
I'll bet (s)he would look twice or more at You, though! :shock: :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Very good. :D The second photo is the most flattering. Quite passable - I wouldn't look twice if we casually crossed paths.

Jenny.
I'll bet (s)he would look twice or more at You, though! :shock: :rofl:
BOINGGgggg... Well, at least that lamp post was hollow... :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Nice to see others following pursuit in taking those first few steps outside. You really look great. I can't wait until the summer so I can go out in something very flattering and girly, revealing my smooth legs in skirt and heels. :D