I'll Help Her Out

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
MstrsD

I'll Help Her Out

Post by MstrsD »

I read a fantasy of my little sister's in fictional stories and decided to help her realize it. She thinks she wants to be a domme to her husband and a girl friend of hers, but I've known her all her life and know she is truly a sub. We want her to be happy, don't we? I am going to enlist the help of my female sub to put her into the most demanding bondage she has ever imagined.

I don't have a leather harness like she described wearing, but maybe she'll be satisfied with a set of leather straps. I can accomadate her with the rest of her fantasy. Now the trick will be to organize how to first get her tied up, after that, it won't be a problem.

I went to work on Tuesday and enlisted my female sub Kathy to help me with the initial capture of my sister. I can depend on her for almost anything. I talked with my brother-in-law and was told that he and my sister were going to Columbia, SC to finish their Christmas shopping on Friday.Hmm. If she's off work Friday, I'll just wangle an invitation to go with them. Unfortunately, if I make this work, she won't get her shopping done.

Well, I have everything all set. Sis invited me to go with them and Kathy will come over when I call to help me snag her. Her sub husband won't be a problem as he'll be enfemme for the shopping trip. I'll convince her to put him in handcuffs for the trip. This could be two for the price of one.