Locked for days

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
diyguy

Locked for days

Post by diyguy »

Hi guys, diyguy here.

Im not here for the pain, its just not my game. But ooh, do I love bondage. I've been fantasising on long term bondage for a long time. The practical cons just are way to import. Ive found a way though.

I've made myself a pair of very discreet locking ankle cuffs. Of course since they're diy'ed they can be broken but thats the mental part of selfbondage. Continuing: the locks are there to prevent me taking them off after i get bored. I simply cant take them off at the moment. I've put them om me yesterday and hid the keys in the steer(ing wheel? Bar?) of my bike, which is in the town where I study. In other words, my keys are somewhat near 60 kioometers away from me.

I can advise this to everyone. Since I made them a perfect fit for myself you constantly feel the pressure of the supple leather on your ankles. Which i just cant describe...

Im already thinking of thigh cuffs (under jeans, hmm) and maybe a locking waist cuff / belt

During daytime to hide I wear socks. At nighttime for sleeping i put a small chain between them.

Anyone else having thoughts like these and put them to practice? Let me know!

Diyguy.

P.S. Might add a quick pic of the cuffs tomorrow.
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D