NEED SOME HELP TO GET MORE SEXY OUTFITS

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bondage_boi_ollie

NEED SOME HELP TO GET MORE SEXY OUTFITS

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

Hi there was wondering if anyone could help me out with some ideas for outfits as i only have school uniform and would like to try something new but am very unsure. Please help if you can???
Attachments
me 001.JPG
marylandsissy

Re: NEED SOME HELP TO GET MORE SEXY OUTFITS

Post by marylandsissy »

French Maid is always a crowd pleaser.

Secretary, also something most men go gaga for.

Other than that it is what suits you and your fantasies. If you have a partner then it not only has to satisfy you but your partner as well.

If you plan on going out into public, wear what a conservative woman would wear. Nothing screams look at me like mini skirts and really high heels.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Yes; Goggle sexy woman's clothes, there are a ton of sites with stuff your size.
Have fun. Rader :D
bondage_boi_ollie

Thanyou very much for your replies will try google search but i was trying to get ideas of what other people think is sexy for women to wear. I know this may not have been very clear and this i'm sorry for. thankyou :D
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

I really get turned on by women wearing a bit gothic type of clothing. Not to girly and barbie like. The clothing Just has to follow the female sensual forms of the body. I also like a tight fit.

Corsets are a real treat.

I also have a bunch of normal female t-shirts and skirts lying around in the closet somewhere ready to be worn.

Further more some lingerie and panties.

Perhaps have a look at you're local charity shop, or pound shops sometimes have clothing aswell.

Here there is a charity store with loads of clothing, for only 1 dollar a piece. There's allot of crap lying around but, I usually end up walking out the door with 5 nice items.

I also have a velvet gala dress. Bought it for 10 dollar of ebay.

You don't wanna spent a fortune in stores, on clothes you probably will wear for only a few hours a week.

Just give m a good wash, and there yours :).

Oh right, and you gotta have some shoes :).

With all the things I have, i have some pretty mixed styles, so I can create any kind of look I want. Works out for me. And I haven't spent more then 200 bucks on my entire female wardrobe. Yet it is almost as big as my male wardrobe...I did buy some new things tho don't get me wrong. Theres nothing like having a stylish looking dress, or top, which is brand new and for completly for you. Also it does take time. And I don't know how big of a collection you can collect before you're girlfriend starts about it. I have told mine, so it is no problem in my situation.

GL with the cross dressing...

And for some more inspiration:

Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

love that corset you've picked out. i've been meaning to get a new corset recently although i havent had the money for it :( but since you mentioned it BS, i actually tried going kinda goth lately, might post the pics, :)

anyway, Sissifying is always a fun way to go, especially when you get yourself a petticoat or 2 :) but if that aint for you, there's lots of other options
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
bondage_boi_ollie

hi thanks for info, what would these other options be meaning, I'm just no good at picking outfits or making one up, It took me about three years to get this far with my school one. :(