Buddy Decision system

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kate

Buddy Decision system

Post by kate »

Its an idea i've had for a while, hopefully not stolen from elsewhere on these forums, but always a little unsure of it. I'll explain the circumstance first, then the idea.

Like most (I hope) bondage is always a little more fun if you feel that it wasn't your decision. So I try tend to give myself an option and try and have that decison made for me during the day. It can be number of phone calls you get, etc, just something totally random so the decision is made for you.

This way when you end up with a larger than normal plug you have 'someone' to blame.

So what I'm wondering is if anyone else works this way, and can pair up? the idea isn't to take the senarios away from this lovely forum, more to get the fine details nailed down by someone who understands bondage. I'm not after a Master/Mistress who'll always pick the worst option, most of the time they'll both be difficult, but its just nice to have the decision made for you. In some instances it will be trade offs, or simple requests, etc.

So for an example this weekend I'm torn between two options, one of which means I'll be stimulated with a vibrating egg whilst in bondage, or the other option is I won't. Given the question I may get a simple "without", or a little more playful "You can go with, but it means no panties next week" , etc. I'm guessing the idea is best suited to emails

See what people think

K

Edit : Just found the Yahoo buddy list posts and think this'll suffer from the same issues that one had....ah well :gag:
Thorne

Re: Buddy Decision system

Post by Thorne »

I will toss the choice back to you:
1 - Use the vibe, but double the bondage time, and you must pay for it by having at least one orgasm per day for the next week in a public place (stores, malls, parks, etc., but NOT in your car.)

OR

2 - Do NOT use the vibe, but then you are not allowed any orgasms at all for the next week.
kate

Post by kate »

That isn't a choice I can make, I'm planning on being stuck 24 hours with my hands cuffed close to a collar.

I can safely pee, but anything longer than 24 hours would be messy I'm sure! So that means no fun for a week :whip:
Thorne

Post by Thorne »

Yeah, I can see your problem. So more information is needed.
Will there be any other bondage?
Are you free to move about, or restricted in some way?
Clothed or naked?
Indoors at all times, or ability (or necessity) to go outdoors?
What kinds of toys will you be able to access while in bondage?

So many things that go into such decisions.
kate

Post by kate »

As it starts in around 12 hours i'll be using random methods to decide, appreciate your input but there isn't enough time :cry: but the answers to your questions ...

The bondage is a posture collar, with wrist cuffs attached with a chain to limit my fingertips no lower than my belly button, I'll be in a corset and heels with a sensible hobble chain just stopping me from wearing trousers.

The clothing is currently undecided, either some revealing 'normal' clothes, or my rubber maid outfit. As I said earlier the difficulty is using the bathroom, so options are limited but I'll be clothed in one way or another

After my fall last month I'll have the run of the house, but as I'm dressed for the bedroom either way, I wouldn't want to be outside

I'll have access to most kinky things, but limited to waist up for the application :wink:
heeled

Post by heeled »

You really should go for your rubber maids outfit :D
kate

Post by kate »

Hehe, itd be an easy decision if the posture collar matched, but a red collar would clash horribly with a black and white maid outfit :D
RADER

Post by RADER »

If you were wearing a blind fold or a horse blinds, you may not see the
difference in the colors. I would dress you in a cheer leaders skirt over your corset.
That way the bathroom would be easer, and with a red skirt, it would match your
collar nicely. A gag of some type would be a nice touch, maybe a ring gag,
that way you could still have a drink of water etc. Rader :D
kate

Post by kate »

I could go close to cheerleader with a short tartan skirt I rarely wear and a tight fluffy pink jumper. No ring gags, but a penis gag with breathing tube may work, but I'm starting when I get home for work, with this being hopeful around 24 hours and daren't sleep gagged :gag:

But that would solve the color clashing true :wink:
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

This sounds very interesting, I really like the idea. Please let us know how it went :D
Please add me on skype: "jrdkbound@hotmail.com" or my username "jrdkbound"
kate

Post by kate »

It didn't go to plan, but as always I learned a few things.

I know that the anal plugs i've got get uncomfortable over time, but with the right underwear or crotch rope the smallest plug can be kept lined up, but not inserted. If i sit down or bend over it goes in, then will work its way out as I walk around. I can sleep fine, and using the bathroom was okay.

Hands at the neck is quite limiting as you'd expect, but as I hoped you can still wash your face and eat, you just have to bend over alot to do it, and with the plug there its even more frustrating :D

Where the night started to go wrong was when I was too eager and didn't put on gloves before putting on rubber. I broke the first layer, Pants with lips for a compromise between feeling covered and still able to pee. Will need to get another pair to test that now

I had two piles of clothing, the idea being if the rubber pants worked hands free then i'd go with the fabric pile. It didn't and I was going commando then I'd go with the rubber pile, I'd already tested the pants and plug idea for comfort earlier in the week, my only other idea was a crotch rope....SO (as i'm quite proud of it) I ended up in this Maid outift, along with rubber stockings and This belt. Some of the colours on those items aren't great on the main image, but they're all in black with white trim for the maid look.

So it didn't take 24 hours to get my hands free, but in a stroke of genius I'm still wearing my corset and heels as those keys are at work, the fact I can't take these off is making for an interesting morning, but i'm in desperate need of a shower :( So off out and if I can add anything tonight, I will do :)