A Challenge: Shave your legs boys!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
redone

A Challenge: Shave your legs boys!

Post by redone »

This is a challenge to all you boys who are holding out :oops:. Give in, buy some razors and shave those hairy legs! You won't believe how good it feels. It isn't that big of a deal, plus, hairy legs looks funny in pics with thigh high stockings. I'm surprised at how many online pics their are of boys not shaving their legs but wearing girly stuff.

Join the rest of us proud crossdressers! We're behind you, go for it!
not1975

Re: A Challenge: Shave your legs boys!

Post by not1975 »

It feels if you wear loose-fitting shorts or pants, but overall I like it. I last shaved a month or two ago. Just enough to protect the skin from feeling weird, but you can barely see it.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

It's an incredibly sensal feeling looking down at your smooth girly legs and painted nails. Add a gorgeous pair of heels and skirt, you'll love it and keep them that way forever. :lol:
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

As for me shaving is out... I tried it once and the stubble was terrible. Once it had grown in enough I used my wife's epilator and have kept it off for the past year. It has been great. The hair is real fine I can go about 10 days to 2 weeks between sessions. The first time is a bit painful but gets better each time. Give it a try.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
heeled

Post by heeled »

When i tried the first time, i hated it right away..
The first time shaving is not fun, to much hair for the razer :?

Havent done it sinds then (half year or so) because most of the time i wear a panty when CD.
And i did wanna try it again, but today i found a leatherlook skinny jeans, so not really need to do it now.
Maybe in summer agian, when going for the summer look in short skirts again :mrgreen:
RADER

Post by RADER »

My legs look like a forest. I would need a BIG lawn-mower. No thanks. Rader :rofl: :rofl:
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Oh go ahead..... There is nothing worse than hairy legs in nylons or panties. You would not want those hairy legs peeking out the bottom of those skinny jeans would you??

sd
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
redone

Post by redone »

Start with a electric trimmer, like with the different size guard attachment, if shaving with a razor is too painful. This works well to if it's too tricky to keep up with really hairy legs.

Less hair when crossdressing is always more fun, but only if your legs aren't on fire or scarred up.
heeled

Post by heeled »

My legs arent quite nice to look at. Even with hair of. I`ve got lots of very little dots all over them. Its normal, no reaction to something or so.
But even when shaved, that just doesnt look sexy.. :(
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

I remember the first time I shaved and looked down at them... one thought when across my mind; I'm keeping them this way forever! They looked so girly, feminine and sexy. I thought I could get away with it all the time just saying that I felt cleaner that way rather than looking like I just got out of a jungle.

I'm lucky to have very skinny legs with hardly any spots, they do have that kind of "masculine" boned shape that is pretty much unavoidable.

Definitely do a trim on very hairy legs before shaving otherwise you might as well forget it. Just get an eletric shaver like redone says, it really helps to do a good shave.

Read this old topic for all shaving related tips: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =15&t=1313

Always remember -- your first shave is like taking your virginity, don't expect it to be good or painless! However the next time will be much more pleasant, it'll get less and less itchy the more frequently you shave.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

How do you handle it at summer when you have to show them off with short pants or swimming wear. Or some public swimming pool?
redone

Post by redone »

Jadit wrote:How do you handle it at summer when you have to show them off with short pants or swimming wear. Or some public swimming pool?
This is one of the biggest problems with guys that shave their legs. We aren't supposed to feel the smooth fabric of nylons or a thong or smooth legs. However, lots of guys shave their chests and their package. This is just one more thing that many guys are starting to do. Football players have to use tape on their legs sometimes and shave to eliminate the pain when ripping off the tape. A lot of guys on TV or in movies seem to be nicely groomed.

So, if you don't want to go completely smooth, let some hair grow back and just use a electric trimmer during the summer so you don't shock anyone. The more you shave yours, the more you'll notice other guys that do to.

Side note, if you like your GF/wife's smooth legs, then you definitely like sex with your smooth legs on hers.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, if you look at all those "desirable" men on TV and in magazines, actors, bodybuilders, male models, etc., they are almost all hairless save for what's on top of their head.

Popular culture has dictated that it's the "in" thing to do. Don't sweat it. Who knows, you might attract favorable attention that way. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Hi everyone,

I just shaved my legs this evening (I'm in Europe) and it took me 2hours to complete... The first leg was very long to proceed, mainly because I had very hairy legs and needed to rince the razor after every 3cm of skin! For the second leg I found an alternative: going up and down with the razor. Doing so will expulse the hairs blocked in the razor (while going down) allowing you to shave another part (going up) :D The hairs stay in the leg, you just have to rince it after (or remove them with your hand).

I must admit it was a very difficult move for me... I fear for the reaction of my family and my co-workers. Especially my family because christmas is coming and if they offer me a pair of jean for example, and they want to see it on me right away, it's gonna be strange to say "I'll change clothes in the next room"!!
When shaving, my heart was beating fast, and my right leg was shaking XD I knew after shaving them there would be no escape! In the same time I touch my legs and was delighted by a strange feeling... my legs were looking incredibly girly and smooth. Even the water running down is a totally different sensation, it's amazing.

After shaving I needed to try a pair of pantyhose, and this is TOTALLY a different experience as well! I don't feel them the same way, they don't itch anymore, they don't slip anymore, I even forget I wear them very quickly! I plan on sleeping with them this night and maybe going to the mall tomorrow to buy some shoes wearing another pair of pantyhose. (well now that my hairs don't protect me from the cold, I have to find another solution to keep my legs warm :p don't I?)

It took me a loonnnng time to do it, I must admit I fear the time they're going to grow again (can someone give me an average time frame they'll start to show up again?) but it's worth it, and I don't know why, but I felt more "me" after shaving them... that's really disturbing :s!

Just wanted to share ;) I think i'm going to take some photos tonight or tomorrow.

PS: my english is not perfect, I apologize for that.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

sophiestacey wrote:you'll love it and keep them that way forever. :lol:
That's what I'm afraid of :?