Another use for a spreader bar

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
BBinChains

Another use for a spreader bar

Post by BBinChains »

Well its too cold for outdoor bondage so I was tinkering with a few ideas for an old twin bed in the basement.

I looped a nylon cord around the top of the bed, about where my neck would be when laying down, making a couple of turns around the legs so it would not shift up or down. Did the same thing at the bottom of the bed where my ankles would be. Normally I would also make a loop about the waist, but that would be unwise this time, because my plan would prevent me from releasing those bonds.

My usual release devise (keys tied to a string in frozen water in a plastic bottle) hung upside down from the ceiling fan above the place where my head was to go. I stripped and got on the bed. I wrapped a chain around my ankles and cinched it tight with a zip lock. Then using a lock, connected this (and me) to the lower rope loop around the bed. Next came a crotch "rope", but I prefer chains. I loop and lock the center part of the chain around my waist. Then bring the two "tails" up between my legs and lock them to the loop of chain around my waist in back. I put a clothes pin on each nipple and "secure" them with a wide cinch belt.

Now the interesting part - I have a wooden dowel with two eye screws in it that I use for a leg spreader. I lock one end to my waist chain, and after securing my head to the top loop of rope (with a collar made of chain, of course) I put a zip lock through the other eye screw and just start to tighten it. Next I put one wrist through a coil of rope (sorry, no chains here - its going to be 2-3 hours and that might be too much) push the end of the coil through the zip tie, insert my other wrist and tighten the zip tie with my teeth.

The spreader bar torments me because I can not touch myself to give me satisfaction (I have a DVD going on to keep me company). Even though it is long enough to let me unlock the chain holding my neck to the bed, it is too long to let me release the clothes pins from my nipples (which was the even bigger torment). Finally the keys drop and I can undo the lock to my neck and reach down and undo the lock that kept my ankles secure.

Why the zip ties? The only sharp object I can reach is a knife up three flight of stairs under my bed. Hopping is faster, but the clothes pins are still attached, so off a shuffling I go.