Hide toys and clothes

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Iana

Hide toys and clothes

Post by Iana »

Hello.

How do you think, where better hide clothes and toys (if you for example don't want that your relatives seor find it). Any ideas? :?:
cdinbonds

Re: Hide toys and clothes

Post by cdinbonds »

First --- Welcome!

I think we'll need a little more information. Do you live with these relatives, or do they just come to visit at your own place? If you have your own home, just put them in your bedroom closet. There is no reason for anyone to be looking there. If not, things get a little more involved, and we need to understand the situation in order to offer suggestions.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Iana

Post by Iana »

Thank's for "welcome" :)

Yes, live with relatives, not in own home (flat with 2 rooms, bathromom, toilet, kitchen)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

If there is not much volume, you could try a locking briefcase. That's slim and easy to carry, and slips behind or under just about anything. Otherwise, with a little more stuff, go for some locking luggage or even spread it around in smaller containers.

The problem with locking containers (briefcase, luggage, etc.) is that once they are found, locked, people will want to know what's inside.

Then, of course, there is hiding it in plain sight. Boxes for computer parts and peripherals, etc. Tool box. Locations where no one would even think about looking for anything, let alone pervy stuff.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Iana

Post by Iana »

Nice idea with locking box\briefcase< thank's :) .

And if hide this stuff not in house but somewhere else?
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Iana wrote:And if hide this stuff not in house but somewhere else?
Waterproof lockable luggage, chained to a fixed object (such as inside a shed) and covered with other "junk" that most people keep around (such as camping equipment). That's about as obscure and secure as you can get at the same time.
Iana

Post by Iana »

Great idea, thank's!
edudcainmosni

Post by edudcainmosni »

When I still lived with my family I kept all my toys in a backpack, which I kept in largeish storage container that acted as my nightstand. I positioned it so that the door to open this thing faced my bed, so that the only way to open it was to move it. Good luck!
teather

Post by teather »

If you have one; a car is a great place - in the spare wheel well and under the seats if you want to keep your stuff out of sight.
I always kept a few changes of clothes, makeup and a bit of sb equipment in the car - for when the fancy took me.