The Game, Liz's experience Part 7

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Dark_Lizerd

The Game, Liz's experience Part 7

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The Game, Liz's experience
Parts
Part 1: The intro
Part 2: Blind man’s Bluff
Part 3: Lunch
Part 4: Cat and Mouse
Part 5: "Who Knows what lies behind yonder doors"
Part 6: The bike ride from hell

Part 7: Through the Looking glass.

The three looked around, but, besides the door where they came, there were no new exits. So, without any clue where to go, the girls proceded back the way they came.
"Well," started Susan, "I didn't find any other doors that opened, well not until the one that grabbed me anyway..."
"Me either, I followed Susan for a ways before we found that other hallway. After a few turns, it just dead ended. Liz, how about you? Did you find anything?"
"No, just that dam door that trapped me." replied Liz.

Without any clue to where to go, the 3 just wondered around for a bit, up this way, push on that door..."

"Wait!" exclaimed Liz, "I do remember a set of double doors that had another one behind it. There was one more door in the hall I wanted to check out before I came back to you two. But of course that was the trap door."

"Well, do you remember where it was?" asked Susan.
"I think I saw it when I went looking for her, but it's back this way."
The three turned around and headed back to where Liz was trapped.

A few more turns in the hall and Liz was thinking they were getting close. But, it was seemed like it was taking much less time to get there than the time she was stuck in door. In fact, it seemed to be about as long as the time that Karen was with her...
Time enough that Karen could have done something with Susan, who was trapped and not going anywhere, just like she was based on how she first saw her... and what did she mean by "Not again"??? Did she do to Susan...

"Ah, here we are!" cried Karen, Liz, lost in thought at the time, ran into Susan before she realized she had stopped.

She then pushed on the doors which opened to reveal the short hall with the door on the right. A short few steps and the three of them were standing before a new door that leads to...

Yet another room...
The room had curtains to the far wall, which could only mean they were finally on an outside wall and would be able to look outside. The room had a strange set of tracks about 4 foot off the floor. Under the tracks where lots on lines, that kinda looked like they could be wires, that ran everywhere. It did not look like there would be any way across the room without stepping on at least some of the lines and Liz just knew that, based on what happened before, the results would just be shocking...

"OH SHIT!!" yelled Karen from across the room. Liz looked up from the lines to see her backing away from the curtains, which stilled swayed from being moved.
"There is another building over there with lots of people. It looked like a party, but everyone looked over here when I opened the curtain to look outside! It's like they knew when I looked out, and everyone saw me!!! Naked!"

"I'm outa here!" she said as she headed back to the door. "FUCK!" was her next remark when she noticed that there was no way to open the door. Turning around, she saw the door on the far side of the room, and headed for it at just short of a dead run.

Liz admired the look of her ass cheeks as they moved left and right as she ran for the far door, when she realized that she was missing something...

"KARREN!!! STOP, I DON'T YOU WANT...", but by now Liz found out that her fears were correct as Karen first made contact with the lines on the floor and quickly tried to pick-up both feet at the same time, which looked successful... until the law of gravity took over and she fell on the floor and rolled half way to the middle of the lines. Liz watched with fascination as Karen danced, bounced and wiggled, to say nothing of flopping around like a fish out of water, before she fully realized why she was doing that. Every time any part of her made contact with the floor, she would get shocked, and try to get up.
"STOP!! PLEASE STOP, I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING! PLEASE STOP AND LET HER GET BACK OVER HERE. PLEASE!"
"... OK, but only if she moves back to where you are..."
Karen stopped flopping around and laid there painting and trying to catch her breath.

Liz noticed that the whole time Karen wasn't saying any thing... The shocks must have been that bad...

Susan had started to follow her across the room to the door but stopped before she had reached the lines, and was glad she was not as fast and stepped on them, it did not look like fun.

"Karen! You gota get back here or they will turn on the wires again. Do you hear me? Get back here!" called Liz, hoping that she was not going to make a run for it...

Karen slowly realized she was no longer on fire and was hearing what sounded like a name, her name, she though, and a voice that sounded like...
"Liz? What happened?" she croaked, she was staring at a ceiling that looked like a warehouse...

"Karen, get up and come back this way, DON'T, DON'T try and head for that door, you won't make it." called Susan, now fully realizing what was going on.

"The way out starts over here, but I'm not sure what it is, yet." added Susan.

Liz was looking around to see what she could do to help her get back, or find a way to get to her.

Looking closer at the tracks, Liz determined that there was 3 separate tracks that ran randomly across the wired floor and at this end was what looked like a split board with a hole cut in the middle, just large enough for someone's neck to fit through when the board closes.

By now Karen had gotten up onto her feet, looked around and took a tentative step towards the far door. She squealed when her foot touched the floor and quickly picked it back up. She turned and put the foot on the floor back to the other girls and squealed again and moved her other foot, left then right, whichever foot was behind got a shock to help her move along. Finally she got back and was relieved to be off the wires. Susan looked her over, and besides a few bumps and scrapes and what will be a small bruise or two, she looked alright. But she was going to be sore tomorrow!

"Hey guys, I think I have this figured out. But it will require crossing the floor."
"And how do we not get shocked?" asked Karen, subdued by her experience.
"Hopefully, it involves these." she replied kinda pointing at the boards.

"What? Grab to boards and slide across? With what? Our teeth?" Asked Susan, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to go through what she did." kinda pointing at Karen.

"No, I think you put your head in the hole and just walk across... At least, I hope that is what you do to keep from getting shocked."

A sudden movement from the curtain caught Liz's eye. The curtain moved just a little then stopped...

"... Ding, Ding, Ding... That's right Liz, but there is more than that. Now, if you please, each one of you will need to select a stock and insert you head in the hole. And yes Liz, you will be able to cross the grid without getting shocked. Now, move along girls, or the curtain will open and you already know there is a party going on across the way, and they are hoping to see more of what they saw a little bit ago... Now, hurry on, get in, or the curtain opens all the way, and you still won't be able to get out."
A thump on the glass make Liz jump. She decided that doing what the voice wanted was better than the alternative and moved to the first board, ducked and stood up with her head through the hole. She felt a small bump on the back of her neck and found out that she was stuck. She turned her head to look behind her and felt some of her hair being pulled a little, the two halves did not close completely so her hair was not trapped between the boards.
Susan and Karen chose their stocks and were now trapped. Liz took a step forward onto the wired floor and was glad she did not get shocked. A few steps further and her foot began to tingle, when she tried to step back, the board would not move. Fearing that she was going to get shocked, she picked up both feet, but quickly realized that this would not work for very long and put both feet back down.

"... Now girls, you have all reached part one. This will be a test of knowledge, I will ask a question and anyone of you can answer, but be warned, and wrong answer, and the curtain will open just a bit, any correct one and you will be able to move forward. Get enough right, and you will be free, get too many wrong, and the curtains will be open and everyone will be able to see you in all your glory..."

Liz did not like the sound of that. She was not that good in school but she did not want to be on public display either...

"... OK, question #1... Who's buried in Grant's tomb?"
Liz was shocked, this is a stupid question...
"Grant" was Karen's reply...
The floor under Liz's feet stopped tingling...
"... Correct... You may move forward..."
Liz watched as the others moved and moved forward herself until her feet tingled again. She noticed that Susan took one more step before stopping and tried to step back but wound up looking like she was going to fall forward.

"... Now, that was an easy one, just to warm things up, now it gets harder..."
Liz did not like the sound of that...

"... Now, How far is the Sun from the Earth?"
Liz had heard this one before, it was 93... Something, thousand, million, maybe a billion, but that did not sound right...

"about 93 Million miles" replied Susan through clenched teeth.

"... Yes again. Move forward please..."
Liz watched Susan take a step forward and take the pressure off her neck and take several steps forward before stopping again when everyone else did.

"... Next question, and this one should get the curtains open..."
Again, Liz didn't like the sound of that.

"... What is the most prevalent gas in our atmosphere?"
"Oxygen!" called Liz, she knew this one because we breath it in and would die without it, and proudly stepped forward knowing she was right, and found out, if need be she could hang my her neck. And off to her right, she heard the curtain opening.
"NO!!" Susan and Karen exclaimed at the same time, "Its Nitrogen!!"
But it was too late.

"... BZZZZZ Incorrect! You must stay where you are and the curtain opens just a bit..."
"Now... Let's see... OK, how about... what shape can contain the most area?"
Liz was think fast but geometry was not her strong suit...

"A circle." called Susan.
"... Correct, you may step forward..."
Liz put her feet down relieved that she did not have to endure that much longer, and stopped when her feet tingled again.

"... Now, let's change things up a bit... In English, what is a 'faggot'?"
"Everyone knows what a faggot is, is a fag.. a... ???" though Liz, suddenly glad she did not speak up.
"I think you are not referring to someone that's gay, but to a cigarette?" answered Susan.
"... I'm sorry, that's not quite right, the correct answer is 'a bundle of sticks used for burning' a fag is a cigarette..."
And the curtains open some more...

"... Next we have... define S and M..."
"Sam and Mary" was the first thing that came to Liz's mind, a few others but she could not picture where any would apply... South and Main, Slow as molasses... Sound of Music.. Oh, 'and' not 'of'... maybe a drink like 7 and 7...

"Sadomasochism" called Karen after a bit of delay, not sure it she wanted to admit she knew anything about that, but an open curtain was not what she wanted...

"... Yes, that is correct... "
Relieved, Liz walked forward the allotted few steps and stopped again at the tingle.

"... OK you are now at the half way point and time for something different..."
"... In lieu of a question, who would be willing to step back so that the others can go forward, knowing that to do so, you will be in full view of the crowd across the way, don't talk this one out, don't say anything, just take a step back, and for each one back, the other two can step forward. Time's wasting, you have 1 minute before the curtain opens another step and the questions continue."

tick... tick... tick...
The three girls looked back and forth at each other and they all could tell that no one wanted to step back, but if no one did, they all could be on display. A quick look at the curtain and they could tell that just 1 wrong answer could put them all on display, but if one took 3 steps back, the others could step forward and could stay hidden.

tick... tick... tick...
"FUCK!!" exclaimed Karen, "They've already seen me once already!!" and took 3 steps back, and could see the crowd across the street cheer, and start gesturing, and watched as the curtain moved forward some more. Karen turned to face the crowd and shook her tit at them, then turned around and wiggled her ass and just put on a show that she knew they would like. Despite herself, she was all a tingle and getting real excided from this... Or was it because of the vibrators being turned on that was causing her to be so turned on?

"... very good, I guess I lost that bet... And for the other 2, this question..."
"... Who knows about B and D???"
Liz had heard this one before, it involves ropes and whips, or maybe just the ropes...
... tick ...
Susan hadn't said anything yet and Karen looked like she was having the time of her life putting on the show. Looking at the curtain, she could just see the very edge to the balcony where the party was going on, just one wrong answer and she would be on display.
... tick ...
Still no answer from Susan...
... tick ...
"It involves ropes and whips?" answered Liz. Hope playing across her face...
... tick ...
... tick...
"OK, we'll take that, but you don't get to move, but neither will the curtain, but..."
"You now need to clarify your answer..."
Great, though Liz, close but not close enough...
... tick ...
OK, rope... tie someone up??? whips... to whip someone??? like punishment??
... tick ...
"OK,OK... it's Bondage and Discipline! OK!" exclaimed Susan, red faced.
Liz had never seen someone blush so much before.

"... Correct, everyone can step forward, Karen, you too, unless you want to stand there and continue your little dance..."

Liz and Susan took the allowed few steps and Karen caught up and took a few extra step before she stopped, a toe step further determined that she was as far as she was allowed.
Liz noticed that she was breathing just a little too heavy for the dance she had done and guessed she had help getting turned on, and a quick sniff also agreed, it was not just sweat running down her legs...

Based on the distance left, Liz guessed there was just 3 questions to go...

"... I hope you had fun Karen, because the next question only you can answer..."
"... How many people were on the balcony?"
"Dam" thought Liz, she would be the only one that can answer that one.
Liz watched as Karen fidgeted trying to remember how many faces she saw.
"17?" was her answer.

"Close enough, there were 16, you may step forward."
Liz took a step forward, but after the first one, she felt the tingles and looked up surprised.

"... now comes the final challenge, look at the distance remaining, what would you do to cover the last few feet? And in the mean time..." Liz listened as the curtain started to open, "Time is not on your side..."
Liz looked at the moving curtain and figured 10 maybe 12 seconds and she would be seen.
Karen also looked back, took a step back and pretty much jumped to the end where she dangled for a moment before being dumped on her ass. She was now free and calling, "It's an easy jump, the track slides easy, I just kinda over did it. Now if I could just rub my sore ass..."
Susan jumped next but was just about 2 foot short, she tried to reach past the wired floor but was not quite there, so she just swung from her neck until Karen reached a foot out and they hooked feet and was pulled in and was released.

"Liz, your turn, try to jump too far, it's easier that way." call Susan.
Liz took a deep breath, made a short prayer, looked back at the curtain and could see the first 2 guys leaning over the balcony so they could see in, closed her eyes and jumped...
She swung there holding her feet up not daring to put them down, her neck hurt from hanging on the board, when suddenly, the pressure disappeared and she felt the sharp whack on her ass as she landed pretty hard. She heard laughter and was wondering what was so funny. She opened her eyes to see Susan standing over her and Karen by the door sitting down against the wall with her legs crossed. Only then did she notice that her right foot hurt a bit.
"We thought you were going to jump short so Karen got ready to catch you and pull you in, but you jumped so hard you kicked her in the groin and knocked her on her ass. It caught me off guard and I thought you might hit me too so I backed up, and thought it was funny watching you running in mid-air and going nowhere fast."
"Is she OK?" asked Liz.
Karen looked up, tears in her eyes, trying not to laugh, "No, I think you may have broken it, it may never work right again... ", but could not keep a straight face...

"... Well girls, I see that you have gotten out of that mostly unscathed, but the curtain continues to open and the door is behind you..."
Karen got up and went to push the door open while Liz got to her feet.
"What now!!!" exclaimed Karen when she was unable to open the door.
"He said the door was behind us, but I can get it open. It won’t budge!"
The three looked around to see if they missed anything, but there was only one door on this side of the grid and it wouldn't open.
"No, they wouldn't do that to us? Would they? I mean after all we've been through?" said Susan, looking back across the room to the open door on the other side of the grid.
... and the curtain continues to open, and it goes into the wall so that the entire room will be visible to anyone outside...
Susan walked up to the grid and carefully touched it with her foot but nothing happened.
"Well, I guess we will be on display after all..." said Susan, "We will need to get to that door, and there is no other way, so..." and with that, she was off...
Susan ran across the floor and out the open door. Liz could see the crowd through the window and knew that staying here was no option so, with another deep breath, she ran across the floor hoping she would not trip, or have the floor turn on again. Then she was through the door standing there with Susan, and turned in time to see Karen run through the door.
When all three were through the door, it closed and Liz felt the familure light headed feeling of an elevator going down...
"So, we are now off the third floor and going to go through the second one now, what do you think will happen next" asked Susan to no one...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...